Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,295 members, 7,913,698 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 11:08 AM

Davido Shows Off His Renovated Mansion (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Shows Off His Renovated Mansion (Photos) (63567 Views)

Night View Of E-Money's Mansion (Photos) / E-money, Kcee And His Fierce Looking Security Details In His Mansion - Photos / Linda Ikeji Rocks Swimsuit As She Swims In Her Mansion (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Shows Off His Renovated Mansion (Photos) by kaystick86(m): 8:26pm On Jun 01, 2017
kilon fi affeect mi
Re: Davido Shows Off His Renovated Mansion (Photos) by Tecno66: 8:47pm On Jun 01, 2017
Why this guy dey always show off? Cant he enjoy his wealth quietly? Its like the wealth came too early for his age. I dont think a 50 year old man will do that. If he upgrades his house, what has that got to do with us? Behave responsibly, men.
Naijahelm:
OBO Davido is very pleased with the great work Infinte Construction did for him.

Davido took to his Instagram page to share a photo of his 100% complete mansion.

http://www.naijahelm.com.ng/2017/06/davido-shows-off-his-new-renovated-mansion.html?m=1

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUzQOwDFzeQ/

Re: Davido Shows Off His Renovated Mansion (Photos) by teebillz: 9:05pm On Jun 01, 2017
People in authority need to restore sanity into the affairs of this country. What is the state doing guarding Davido on a personal level? What happened to private security companies? However you look at it, a nation's security service should never be transactional.
Re: Davido Shows Off His Renovated Mansion (Photos) by shitshappen(m): 9:31pm On Jun 01, 2017
vargasvictory:
If only Nigerian artists spend likewise the same time on their lyrics as they do showing off

We wouldn't be hearing "I go chuk u chuku-chuku oo"

" take it oooo, you I have it ooooo "
as in his youthful exuberance it too much.
Re: Davido Shows Off His Renovated Mansion (Photos) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 01, 2017
its quite funny building or owning such a big house and not have ample space for parking cars.
Re: Davido Shows Off His Renovated Mansion (Photos) by April4th(m): 9:47pm On Jun 01, 2017
vargasvictory:
If only Nigerian artists spend likewise the same time on their lyrics as they do showing off

I almost died of laughter when I read this comment. grin grin grin
Re: Davido Shows Off His Renovated Mansion (Photos) by osazsky(m): 10:03pm On Jun 01, 2017
Person wey get 30b na dis kind house e go build. Looks like an estate to me cos d other house looks like his own. Celebrity and false lives na wah o
Re: Davido Shows Off His Renovated Mansion (Photos) by missvaj2015(f): 10:17pm On Jun 01, 2017
Y is it dat anything our celebrities do they must publish it? I pray one day day should not publish "davido went to toilet"
Re: Davido Shows Off His Renovated Mansion (Photos) by Opeakins(m): 5:31am On Jun 02, 2017
veekid:
How many rooms will he sleep in this crib all at once?

abi oooo
Re: Davido Shows Off His Renovated Mansion (Photos) by Opeakins(m): 5:33am On Jun 02, 2017
osazsky:
Person wey get 30b na dis kind house e go build. Looks like an estate to me cos d other house looks like his own. Celebrity and false lives na wah o
make e dey lie 4 una....where e 1 c 30b
Re: Davido Shows Off His Renovated Mansion (Photos) by ebioloye1: 7:09am On Jun 02, 2017
Badgers14:
Private people using public police. That's just an eyesore angry angry

I was thinking this police plate number meant for only banks and police alone oh!
Re: Davido Shows Off His Renovated Mansion (Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:16am On Jun 02, 2017
HolyCraig:
So this is a mansion?
Walahi my thoughts; all I see is a two storey building on a small plot of land - shikenan.
Re: Davido Shows Off His Renovated Mansion (Photos) by Diepsoruene(m): 8:33am On Jun 02, 2017
Well we have our own style in Nigeria. I'm.sure you listen to people like designer . future. Young thug . and migos.
vargasvictory:

Re: Davido Shows Off His Renovated Mansion (Photos) by segeranking(m): 8:40am On Jun 02, 2017
Admin

Re: Davido Shows Off His Renovated Mansion (Photos) by harbeedaymee(f): 10:29am On Jun 02, 2017
slyfoxxjoe:
LMAO..are you mad? Which kind story be this?

you are the crazy one here. Who is Davido that he can't do what the poster described? It's people like you who make these so called celebrities feel like demi-gods embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Davido Shows Off His Renovated Mansion (Photos) by Nobody: 11:43am On Jun 02, 2017
harbeedaymee:

you are the crazy one here. Who is Davido that he can't do what the poster described? It's people like you who make these so called celebrities feel like demi-gods embarassed embarassed embarassed
And were you there to confirm that the story is true? It is people like you that get harmed for spreading stupid rumors about people on social media. That story is obviously baloney.
Re: Davido Shows Off His Renovated Mansion (Photos) by gwama: 8:45pm On Jun 02, 2017
Davido, that's just what you got, your house does not even face the sea or a lake, show me more ... cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

M.I. Abaga Set To Marry Eniola Mafe (Photos) / Nkechi Blessing Shares Dildos As Souvenir At Her Late Mom’s One Year Remembrance / Henrietta Kosoko: Condolence Register Signed By Sympathisers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.