Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,164 members, 7,919,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 01:13 PM

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way - Jokes Etc (137) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way (325229 Views)

Try How Good Your Phone Is / Fun All They Way / Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (357) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 20, 2017
Bridge the gap.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 9:05pm On Dec 20, 2017
gap in-between what and what or who and who?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 20, 2017
Who is in the garden? Remember that little children play?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 9:14pm On Dec 20, 2017
Play of innocent children in those days, I remembered, computer games and immorality play is the order of the day nowadays
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 20, 2017
Nowadays children just weak me. just last week, I asked our neighbor's son what he would like to become when he grow, the little lad said he want to be a president. I asked him what he'll do when he becomes d president, he said he'll embezzle money shocked. Na that time I know say we don enter gbege for this country.

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 9:28pm On Dec 20, 2017
Country, oh my country Nigeria! With the ills, societal and moral decadence going on now among the upcoming generation especially, with the government being indifferent and outrightly showing lackadaisical attitudes, hmmm, I'll refrain myself from saying the negative and fearful words here! undecided

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 20, 2017
Here is the right place to be. We need to invest in human development but undecided... I shouldn't even go to the many wahalas in this country called naija.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by elantraceey(f): 9:39pm On Dec 20, 2017
Here in this country we can only hope for the best and do out parts to make better for those around us. Despite the greediness, selfishness and lack of purpose our current leaders possess I do believe there's still hope for this country if and only if the right people rise up.

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 9:41pm On Dec 20, 2017
If and only if the right people rise up! That's the thing dear! Who are now the right people we are talking about? Like the bible says in the book of Isaiah 6:8, Who will go for us? Who are the right standing fellows who can stand their ground in this generation to deliver this country from this menace?

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 20, 2017
This menace will be curbed when presido becomes the president in 2030. grin

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 9:50pm On Dec 20, 2017
2030 is the real deal my man Shervy!grin But before then....... undecided
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 9:53pm On Dec 20, 2017
Before then, let pray to God for miracle, cos that what we need at this Period in time .
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 9:55pm On Dec 20, 2017
Time we are in now calls for miracle as you said Orgzeyn, it calls for prayers and divine intervention of the Most High God .... How are you today? Hope you are feeling better. sad

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 9:59pm On Dec 20, 2017
Better is an understatement, am much more better, how are you today ?

2 Likes

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 10:03pm On Dec 20, 2017
Today Im good, I thank God you are feeling much better and relieved of the pains, are you hospitalized at home or you are already back to your base?

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 20, 2017
Base-ball is what I can't fathom how it's been played. Presido, sound health is ur portion in d land of the living!!!

Gucciqueen38, dey watch the thread like monitoring spirit o, better come here n let's discuss like future president and first lady.

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 10:14pm On Dec 20, 2017
Lady kuma? Base on logistic am going to bed, am nw home

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 10:21pm On Dec 20, 2017
Home is a place to go after been discharged, need me in za oza room to come and massage your back? tongue ..... Shervy, no too jealous jare, your Gucci dey too confused as to whom to choose at the moment grin

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 20, 2017
This moment is a moment of sleep. tongue. Gucci's not confused jor. Leave am alone for me.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 20, 2017
embarassed Me, i am still awake undecided shervydman i am not in a good mood, that's why i just peep and go
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 11:18pm On Dec 20, 2017
Go and prepare for ur exam
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Uyiii: 12:26am On Dec 21, 2017
exam-ination malpractice with ill-gotten results is discourteously beatific
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 8:18am On Dec 21, 2017
Beatific qualifies beauty, Uyiii good to know that you did not only join Alexanderbells2 under Ikeja bridge to be selling books but you actually read them as well judging by these your big big grammars.grin A beautiful morning to everyone!
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 2:32pm On Dec 21, 2017
Everyone here, pls come around we need to talk on how we can :.....................?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 5:00pm On Dec 21, 2017
How we can do what? Presido speak on......

Where's everybody today? Gucciqueen38, are you hosting everyone except myself and Presido?undecided .....MrWondah, hope you are not under a babe's hostage cos this one we no see your daylight, should we start to panic? grin

Shervydman why you dey peep there? Na you first everybody come back from party ni? I know say Alexanderbells2 and Uyiii are busy under bridge with sales of Xmas items, 'odun yi o ye', Uyiii too like money! How market? grin
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 21, 2017
How market won take sell when uyiii just dey blow grammar upandan? undecided I went to visit oga bells and uyiii for under bridge and uyiii won scatter everybody head with big big grammar.

No mind me jare, I came here to comment but saw a lot of mentions on my profile, that's why I had to attend to some of them first.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 5:28pm On Dec 21, 2017
First of all, wetin you do Gucciqueen38, she said she no dey good mood since yesterday and we no see am till now? undecided

LOL @ Uyiii scaring customers away with big big grammar,cheesy grin Chai! He don spoil market for Alexanderbells2, he for don make the man ring bell tired todaygrin ..... Shervy why you no call am for one side come tell am say make he reduce the grammar now? grin
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 21, 2017
The grammar now don too much, I'm trying my best to calm uyiii down but d guy no gree. Him say na him style of communication be that. I'll soon leave them here, will be going home soon.

Haa, gucciqueen38 mood don good jare. She requested something from me which I failed to give her but I've given her today. Can't u see that she's not here since morning? She don go shopping since morning and she never come back.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 7:11pm On Dec 21, 2017
Never come back home since morning? shocked Hope she's back now. I think I now know that thing that she requested that you didnt give her on time tongue

Shervy, it's like you are eyeing these guys business too o, why staying that long under the bridge of Ikeja? cheesy
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 21, 2017
Under the bridge of ikeja, around computer village is where those guys sell their books. I'm not eyeing their biz. U know say I be avid reader now, I just say make I see what they have in stock ni. Ki a ma ko owo ile lo s'ita.

She's back from shopping spree. Will see her anytime from now on this platform.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 7:56pm On Dec 21, 2017
This platform is a good one for meeting people and making friends, Shervy thanks for your books' patronage, hope you wouldnt get yabbing instead of thank you from Uyiii. smiley

By the way, where is everybody? Orgzeyn, where are you? Hope you are now feeling much better.sad
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 21, 2017
Better than ever!

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (357) (Reply)

Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! / Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.