Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,459 members, 7,964,879 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 11:22 PM

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way - Jokes Etc (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way (329605 Views)

Try How Good Your Phone Is / Fun All They Way / Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by freddyj: 12:56pm On Aug 17, 2017
Guess freddyjimoh and freddyj are one and the same person, Christian using a Muslim username

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 1:36pm On Aug 17, 2017
Username has nothing to do with religion. pls note this thread is fun dnt turn it to something else

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 1:50pm On Aug 17, 2017
else religious fanatics took over and take the fun away. Of course username can be completely different from one's real name as vivie01 is.

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by freddyj: 2:30pm On Aug 17, 2017
Is that so? Always thought vivie01 was coined from Vivian or adevivian, don't mind my silliness

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 2:51pm On Aug 17, 2017
silliness? Not at all. Normal to think that way, just as I thought Holuu, orgzeyn, shervidman and gsogbu are imaginary forum monikers, so also vivie is a forum username; but wait o, is freddyj also the same as our dear freddyjimoh?

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Freddyjimoh: 3:36pm On Aug 17, 2017
Freddyjimoh is the same as freddyj mam

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by turiebabie: 4:02pm On Aug 17, 2017
mam and sir's... u all have done well.

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Freddyjimoh: 4:20pm On Aug 17, 2017
Well, you are welcome
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 4:22pm On Aug 17, 2017
Well? all i hv to say is that the weather here is soporific

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 4:29pm On Aug 17, 2017
soporific weather? I hope ure not sleeping at work oooh and if you're on vacation, then good time to chill with ma'am wink . It's cool freddyjimoh - one person 2 monikers....... lol @ adevivian cheesy...... it is well with you.

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 4:54pm On Aug 17, 2017
You see ! If we keep on like this we might break record

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Holuu(m): 4:56pm On Aug 17, 2017
record of what??vivie01 up to you,invite more ladies to this thread

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Freddyjimoh: 5:03pm On Aug 17, 2017
Thread is coming alive, good!

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 5:18pm On Aug 17, 2017
Good is an understatement for a thread like this, note we are on the 24th page already

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Freddyjimoh: 5:25pm On Aug 17, 2017
Already I am beginning to get addicted, and it is beginning to affect my work

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 5:36pm On Aug 17, 2017
work is good, its a source of livelihood, please dont let pleasure stand in the way of biz/work. Talking about work, Holuu, I would have loved to work on bringing more ladies to this thread but I read in another thread that behind most monikers with 'f' are actually male

2 Likes

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Freddyjimoh: 5:46pm On Aug 17, 2017
Male ke! Ehen! Oya vivie01, how do we know you are not a male yourself

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 5:55pm On Aug 17, 2017
yourself? I can only speak for myself that Im truly female cheesy and that's the simple truth, I just dont like uploading my pics online, not my style at all

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Freddyjimoh: 6:06pm On Aug 17, 2017
All I know is that, except you upload a pix, we wont believe you. Just kidding. I believe you

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 7:37pm On Aug 17, 2017
You see cool
,you just koto in her poho

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 7:49pm On Aug 17, 2017
'koto in her poho' Breakdown pleaseee

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Holuu(m): 7:54pm On Aug 17, 2017
Please if you don't like uploading your pix u can send it to me privately

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 7:58pm On Aug 17, 2017
Privately ke? We dnt do private thing here o ooooooooo public only

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Freddyjimoh: 8:45pm On Aug 17, 2017
Only post on this thread o. No behind-closed-doors abeg. Holuu be careful

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 8:52pm On Aug 17, 2017
careful to go personal, we need to get back to catching our fun on this thread, though vivie so much appreciate the compliments from her dear forum brothers here but personal issues should be left out

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 17, 2017
out of the forum; I guess.

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 9:01pm On Aug 17, 2017
guess or more like certain that PDP is behind as well as sponsoring Charlyboy's 'Our mumu don do' protest

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 9:07pm On Aug 17, 2017
Protest ke? Vivie i don commot my hand meaning i rest my case

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 9:16pm On Aug 17, 2017
case of GMB being away for over 101 days is really becoming serious as opposition parties are trying to hide behind this to cause chaos in the country

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Freddyjimoh: 9:37pm On Aug 17, 2017
Country like no other, Naija for life

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 3:21am On Aug 18, 2017
"Naija for life" catch-phrase of former Etisalat mobile network now rebranded to 9MOBILE

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Freddyjimoh: 6:15am On Aug 18, 2017
9MOBILE needs to do a lot so as not to be left behind by other providers

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (358) (Reply)

Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! / Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.