Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,544 members, 7,941,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 05:02 PM

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way - Jokes Etc (300) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way (327272 Views)

Try How Good Your Phone Is / Fun All They Way / Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) ... (357) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by DSC7: 6:26am On Oct 03, 2021
Talk your own and allow others talk theirs.. don't be an e-tyrant..

No be me you go frustrate with your last word called talks cheesy
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by mopelola762: 8:08am On Oct 03, 2021
cheesy
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by genitori(m): 12:53pm On Oct 03, 2021
Talks keep unfolding
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Waffarianman(m): 4:22pm On Oct 03, 2021
Unfolding some issues right now to ease the stress on my brain.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by AllforGod09: 2:51am On Oct 04, 2021
brain is one of the largest and most complex organs in the human body.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Davidzy23(m): 11:03am On Oct 04, 2021
Body made up of different tissues and organs
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Jesubaby: 2:31pm On Oct 04, 2021
Organs are made up of several types of tissues and several types of cells
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by fortune120(m): 10:29pm On Oct 04, 2021
Cells in other words, is the simplest, the smallest and basic unit of life..

That was what we were taught in secondary school
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by obafemi5ayodabo: 8:08am On Oct 05, 2021
cheesy
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by AllforGod09: 4:45pm On Oct 05, 2021
school is an educational institution designed to provide learning spaces for the teaching of students under the direction of teachers

in other word, the psn weh dey advertise youtube channel for this kind thread no get sense.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Davidzy23(m): 9:15pm On Oct 05, 2021
Sense sometimes seems senseless to those that are insensible
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by FikkyolaE(m): 6:14am On Oct 06, 2021
sometime it is not everybody you see that have sense although some have but they are just insensible tongue
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SILENTandSMART2: 3:45pm On Oct 06, 2021
"Insensible" dunno,but the guy above me is senseless..... You wan YouTube view you still can't follow simple rules.. .. that's not how to improve one's career...

Anyway I'm back to the thread...

2 Likes

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Degrezhaa: 5:00pm On Oct 06, 2021
Thread with caution though.

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SILENTandSMART2: 10:41pm On Oct 07, 2021
Though i like her but i pretend as if I don't,

She really wanna fucck me the last time i ran away. ...
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by ayantola37t: 8:08pm On Oct 08, 2021
cheesy
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by 3gpvids: 11:18pm On Oct 08, 2021
Away? damn! you're a weak pussĀ„ a$$ niggur

Common toto

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SILENTandSMART2: 9:28am On Oct 09, 2021
Toto dey fear me boss,

We don't know the one we go fucck and make one successful or the one we go fucck to make someone's life miserably.......
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by GingerbreadMen(m): 9:31am On Oct 10, 2021
Misrably or misrable, that's how you'll fare when you enter but don't know the depth of what you got yourself into
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by genitori(m): 12:28pm On Oct 10, 2021
Into the house, I walked.
In line with her, I talked
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by fortune120(m): 9:42pm On Oct 10, 2021
Talked about many things when I met my ex... From her reaction to the way she talks, seems like she wants me back embarassed
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by LegiitAdigun(m): 1:40pm On Oct 11, 2021
Talk whatchu gat to talk Today, Tomorrow is not guarantee.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by genitori(m): 5:25pm On Oct 11, 2021
Guarantee me you will not let the trend die
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SILENTandSMART2: 4:09pm On Oct 12, 2021
Die poverty , that's what we all want

I don't know why i always forget to check this thread anytime i come to nairaland to read news unlike before i always come here before reading news...

Baba fortune120 she don't want you hand her over to me the boss.. cheesy
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 4:49pm On Oct 12, 2021
Boss of kitten? I haven't heard of that before.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Waffarianman(m): 6:35pm On Oct 12, 2021
Before the ending of this year all NL will make Inlar money.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gentlesinna(m): 12:39pm On Oct 13, 2021
Money wey been dey go round before,e reach bubu turn him hurd am.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Slycks(m): 4:45pm On Oct 13, 2021
am or i'm curious as to how we get here as a nation filled with different mineral resources.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SILENTandSMART2: 7:05pm On Oct 13, 2021
Resources wey hin money dey some people's Bank account......

Omo everything just get as e be for this country....

(1) (2) (3) ... (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) ... (357) (Reply)

Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! / Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.