Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,505 members, 7,898,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 07:20 AM

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way - Jokes Etc (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way (322067 Views)

Try How Good Your Phone Is / Fun All They Way / Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (356) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Penuelseun(m): 10:50pm On Aug 25, 2017
Men should be strong for their families
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mcy56(f): 5:22pm On Aug 26, 2017
families is the plural of family but some argued that plural of family is still family
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 7:44pm On Aug 26, 2017
family is not always about blood ties but its people in your life who would be there for you to hold ur hand when you needed it most; people who would make you smile ....... by the way, where are all my e-family here?

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Holuu(m): 8:11pm On Aug 26, 2017
Here we are vivie01
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 8:22pm On Aug 26, 2017
vivie01 is glad to hear from you, ooh I mean, read your mention and will expect to read from others too, believed you all have a great time today
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 26, 2017
today is not too good for me......I've been down with malaria since Thursday embarassed
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 8:51pm On Aug 26, 2017
Thursday, since 3 days ago? So sorry, pls dont do self-medication, I want to believe you went for test so as to get right treatment, may God divinely heal you.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 26, 2017
you are kind, vivie01....ur words are soothing too, infact, i was divinely healed the moment i read ur post. thanks a lot. cheesy
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Holuu(m): 9:06pm On Aug 26, 2017
Lot of lies shervydman...
i did not compete for the first to comment,i just sit down jejely in one corner of my room to make the 1000th comment,thanksgiving in church tomorrow for that achievement
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 26, 2017
achievements should not be based on lies and deceit.....i wasn't lying about my sickness and i didn't lie about being divinely healed by vivie01's kind words.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 9:17pm On Aug 26, 2017
words can wound and words can heal, there is power in spoken words, lets learn to speak positive words to our situation and others life too ........ Im glad you are feeling much better ... God will perfect your healing by His mercies ..... lolz at thanksgiving for 1000th comment
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by emmahardgun(m): 9:41am On Aug 27, 2017
comment of emmahardgun is here again so it is METHIONYLTHREONYLTHREONYGLUTAMINYLARGINYL
… ISOLEUCINE
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Freddyjimoh: 11:05am On Aug 27, 2017
ISOLEUCINE is a type of amino acid, but come on emmahardgun, this is not a chemistry thread
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Princesaha: 12:52pm On Aug 27, 2017
Thread with caution always to avoid stories that touches the heart.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Naruto87(m): 2:24pm On Aug 27, 2017
heart of gold or heart of stone, which ever it maybe.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mcy56(f): 4:09pm On Aug 27, 2017
maybe this emmahardgun guy reads encyclopedia like a story book, wonders where he gets these long un-pronounceable words
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by queenprinceuzo: 4:32pm On Aug 27, 2017
cum ,not coming is not my business.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 6:13pm On Aug 27, 2017
Mcy56:
maybe this emmahardgun guy reads encyclopedia like a story book, wonders where he gets these long un-pronounceable words
words can be dangerous if not properly used
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Holuu(m): 7:25pm On Aug 27, 2017
used and dumped
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 8:04pm On Aug 27, 2017
dumped by your bf or gf? Dont be depressed, take heart,maybe you are not meant to be together
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Holuu(m): 9:35pm On Aug 27, 2017
together forever they say in marriage,bt wait vivie01 are us single or married??
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Antina(f): 9:48pm On Aug 27, 2017
Married men mostly are cheats.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Funkychic(f): 10:01pm On Aug 27, 2017
Cheats never make a good and happy home
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 27, 2017
home team usually win.......imagine aw Liverpool dealt with my team today sad
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Holuu(m): 10:35pm On Aug 27, 2017
today match is the last game chamberlain will play for the losers,welcome to stamford bridge a better place oxlade!!
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 27, 2017
oxlade is an exceptional payer, he's young and talented...........wenger is just a schmuck.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Freddyjimoh: 1:35am On Aug 28, 2017
Schmuck is such a harsh word to use for someone who gave 20years of his life serving the club through thick and thin, shervydman, don't u think so?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 5:13am On Aug 28, 2017
so? now that he's not capable of running the club, why is he still staying around and giving the fans hard time? abeg, I cant be a Nigerian and be supporting arsenal jare....the sufferings na double decker.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Freddyjimoh: 10:44am On Aug 28, 2017
Double decker suffering you might feel but it is a bit different. You are a Nigerian which is your right but you can choose another club to support, don't you think?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Tolubae1(f): 11:43am On Aug 28, 2017
Think of tomorrow before making a statement
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Holuu(m): 11:50am On Aug 28, 2017
stament written in the police station should be well detailed and involve not any mistake..nice to have more female on this thread Tolubae1 Welcome
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gsogbu(m): 12:55pm On Aug 28, 2017
Welcome back to me. What Did I miss?

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (356) (Reply)

Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! / Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls!

Viewing this topic: aydin22x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.