Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,590 members, 7,878,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 02:24 AM

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way - Jokes Etc (354) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way (319020 Views)

Try How Good Your Phone Is / Fun All They Way / Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Careente7(m): 11:08am On Jun 14
Valuable principles.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Ekabobo: 1:33am On Jun 17
Principles has stayed for too long nah....haba...are you guy finding it hard to begin a sentence with it? Please just let me no, so I can effortlessly do it...where is dat bookworm afribabe sef... Abi she don go honeymoon?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by afribabe: 1:18pm On Jun 18
Honeymoon ke? Honey is very costly o..
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by ebchuks(m): 4:16pm On Jun 18
Costly materials are now in the Nigerian market
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Careente7(m): 6:40pm On Jun 18
Market is a place of buying n selling .
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by ebchuks(m): 8:36am On Jun 19
Selling price differs from cost price
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Careente7(m): 10:50am On Jun 19
Price n pay
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Ekabobo: 10:57am On Jun 19
Pay as you buy.... No credit today
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Lawag3: 6:48pm On Jun 19
Today wasn't a bad day. Fun fact do you know you can make stew with cucumbers? It's an alternative to tomatoes.

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Ekabobo: 9:11pm On Jun 19
Tomatoes na him be stew....stew na him be tomatoes..... All this carrot, pumpkin, n mash garden egg plant substitute for tomatoes becos of sapa...I don try them...and I no too too like them at all... And now am seeing cucumber... Lord save my soul!

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Careente7(m): 9:15pm On Jun 19
Soul sisters ‘, an interesting movie back inna days.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by ebchuks(m): 9:04am On Jun 20
Days and nights are equal but June 21 is a different case
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BUSHHUNTER: 10:33am On Jun 20
Case closed, no more war.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by ebchuks(m): 12:48pm On Jun 20
War is dangerous and costs lives
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Careente7(m): 7:25am On Jun 21
Lives tussle ain’t worth it sometimes.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by afribabe: 8:52pm On Jun 22
Sometimes I'm happy, sometimes I'm sad, I don't know what over me...
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Ekabobo: 9:28pm On Jun 22
Me and you... Sitting on the tree.... K I S S I N G
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Careente7(m): 9:46am On Jun 23
Kissing,a thrilling experience for lovers.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Ekabobo: 6:38pm On Jun 23
Lovers in secret..... colleagues in the open.... How can I love someone..... And that someone loves me..... But we cannot just be... Can someone tell me why?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by CaveAdullam: 10:55am On Jun 24
Why are you talking like this?

You are not the only one experiencing such a phenomenon.

Plenty of lovers like their privacy and being away from the lips of public speaking.

Love in secret; break up in secret.

But it doesn't really make sense. You ought to be proud of your lover and flaunt him or her like a toddler who just got a big toy car.

What matters though is the love and bond between the pair. Whether private or secret.

I prefer secret though.

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Careente7(m): 1:24pm On Jun 24
Though I’m not a gangster but don’t push me.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Ekabobo: 9:41pm On Jun 24
Me na song lyrics I dey use form sentences o.... A bit modified to suit the context but song lyrics nevertheless... Make person no come think say I get secret lover....am a Reverend Sister....
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by afribabe: 7:45pm On Jun 26
Sister? Hmmm.... Only you? Nun and sister? Ogbeni pick one o. Besides have you watched the movie I recommended??
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Careente7(m): 8:52pm On Jun 27
Recommended who? Me? Your kidding.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by afribabe: 9:02am On Jun 28
Kidding you not, I am not moved by the happenings around me meant to put me down. I am determined to rise above it all and succeed.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Careente7(m): 3:55pm On Jun 28
Succeed in this thing called “hustle”,for some reasons.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by afribabe: 10:01pm On Jun 28
Reasons people always have excuses for their bad behaviors stem from a desire to avoid accountability and maintain a positive self-image despite their actions.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Lawag3: 11:15am On Jun 29
Actions may speak louder than words, But there are words that cut deeper than actions.

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by afribabe: 1:06pm On Jun 29
Actions serve as a more reliable indicator of someone's true personality than their words because actions are concrete manifestations of their values, priorities, and character, whereas words can be easily crafted or altered to suit different contexts or intentions.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Careente7(m): 2:16pm On Jun 29
“Intentions”,a jam by Justin Bieber.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Lawag3: 12:57am On Jun 30
Careente7:
“Intentions”,a jam by Justin Bieber.

Bieber is a name that sounds Ridiculous.

I'll pick a Nigerian name any day and any time.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by afribabe: 10:46am On Jun 30
Any time, any day, Bieber, a talented singer and performer, delights fans with his captivating music and dynamic stage presence. Though not a fan smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (Reply)

Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! / Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.