Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,374 members, 7,901,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 09:19 PM

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way - Jokes Etc (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way (322378 Views)

Try How Good Your Phone Is / Fun All They Way / Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (356) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by renybenks(f): 4:44pm On Sep 20, 2017
Home is where. y heart lies (sighs) I'm tired of getting bounced at interviews. now I regret blaming ladies for joining prostitution.......
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 20, 2017
prostitution shouldn't be a way out for ladies in tribulations or despair.....it's against God's rule n it's also a sin against oneself.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by renybenks(f): 4:57pm On Sep 20, 2017
oneself would av to choose between abject poverty and morality , which by the way is over rated this days.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mhyketh(m): 6:17pm On Sep 20, 2017
Days when majority does wrong and is considered as right.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Scatterscatter(m): 6:44pm On Sep 20, 2017
Right is actually relative. Right in a location may mean wrong in another
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gsogbu(m): 7:27pm On Sep 20, 2017
Another word for late coming is caning. Brings back memories of my sec school days in Rivers
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Holuu(m): 7:36pm On Sep 20, 2017
rivers of living water flow through me john 4:10
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 7:43pm On Sep 20, 2017
10 commandments was handed over to Moses on mount Sinai......renybenks, morality do pay off in the end as tough times dont last but tough pple do and good name is better than silver and gold, have faith in God
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Holuu(m): 7:46pm On Sep 20, 2017
God Is Love
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 7:48pm On Sep 20, 2017
love your neighbour as yourself, this is the 2nd commandment in the new dispensation of grace
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Holuu(m): 7:53pm On Sep 20, 2017
Grace fall on us
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by renybenks(f): 7:56pm On Sep 20, 2017
Grace, faith, miracle, morality they all sound like words from a long time ago. Nairaland is real though and so is this thread. keep it coming peeps.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 8:03pm On Sep 20, 2017
peeps or friends, some words may have been existing for long but their meanings remains potent in their divine concepts, the word of God is forever settled and true
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mhyketh(m): 8:09pm On Sep 20, 2017
True they say one never knows what he has until he looses it.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 8:19pm On Sep 20, 2017
it is amazing and saddening at the same time to see how vices are now being legalized, you look like the odd one out when trying to do it right but whatever be the case, doing right is good and right is simply right ........ anyway, scatterscatter I hail oh, orgzeyn yaya aiki? Freddyj hows work today? Antina how you dey? Holuu bawo ni nkan? Treasuredluv you are too much, gsogbu kedu kwanu, HenryIX I throway salute, shervydman my friend, hows ur end....
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Scatterscatter(m): 8:36pm On Sep 20, 2017
End of discussion doesn't actually mean the discussion has ended. Vivie01 I dey ooo.. Looking for things to scatter sha. Trust you had a great day
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 20, 2017
day by day.....I see his goodness n mercies. vivie01, na all language u sabi ni?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mhyketh(m): 8:45pm On Sep 20, 2017
Ni, sounds like a yoruba word. Vive01 didnt mention me, i wont say im jealous sha. I hail every body keeping this thread alive.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 8:57pm On Sep 20, 2017
Alive, alive, my saviour is alive ...... Mhyketh, my sincere greetings to you, scatterscatter you are a gentleman, dont scatter anything cheesy , immaculatequeen you are the best, renybenks keep holding up, by the mercies of God, victory is sure!
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 9:07pm On Sep 20, 2017
Sure thing is that Jesus is coming soon. vivie01 mu un gode maa Allah. Dis one way u dey hausa to me i no be hausa ooooooooo i would hv preferred my language yoruba. anyway it ok
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 20, 2017
ok, ok, ok.......lets start afresh.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 9:19pm On Sep 20, 2017
Afresh nibo ? No tym to check tym let move on
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Scatterscatter(m): 9:23pm On Sep 20, 2017
On to the next one... At Everyone, Describe yourself in one sentence. Oya start
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 20, 2017
start by describing urself in one sentence.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 9:29pm On Sep 20, 2017
sentence should be brief, you can start from your end so we can have layout to follow smiley
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Scatterscatter(m): 9:35pm On Sep 20, 2017
Follow follow people grin anyways, I'm just one happy IT BD professional and a Jesus loving guy that is striving to make my future generation eternally grateful for having me pave the way kiss Shikena smiley
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 9:54pm On Sep 20, 2017
Shikena? No need to add anything again now cheesy ... well, me I be one reserved career woman and a christian ............ I no fit divulge more info grin
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Freddyjimoh: 10:21pm On Sep 20, 2017
Info on freddyjimoh right? Let holuu talk first
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Scatterscatter(m): 10:38pm On Sep 20, 2017
First of all, freddyjimoh say your own
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 20, 2017
own a bookshelf at home, an avid reader, an introvert. what more can I say? angry. I no be holy holy person o, I just like to be myself cheesy.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mhyketh(m): 11:15pm On Sep 20, 2017
Myself, real name michael. A geographer and regional planner, business oriented, that one is ok for now.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Holuu(m): 11:28pm On Sep 20, 2017
Now to me,am ambitious,never weighed down by difficulties,sport lovers,introvert though and a gemini

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (356) (Reply)

Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! / Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.