Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,136 members, 7,967,206 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 01:49 PM

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way - Jokes Etc (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way (329903 Views)

Try How Good Your Phone Is / Fun All They Way / Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Freddyjimoh: 4:34pm On Oct 03, 2017
Like someone trying to snatch your babe grin
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 5:36pm On Oct 03, 2017
babe snatcher! hhmmm, is this a proverb?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 03, 2017
proverb in the bible is written by king Solomon; the richest man till date, nobody's gonna be rich as king Solomon, its a word from God. king Solomon is the son of king David. king Solomon na ashawo. but not a babe snatcher like his father. he has 700 wives n 300 concubines. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 6:05pm On Oct 03, 2017
concubines are side chicks not legally married to a man, unfortunately a lady cohabiting together with a man not legally married to is simply his concubine, the holy book is not in support of this
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by HenryIX: 6:18pm On Oct 03, 2017
This isn't true vivie01, some marriages were never done legally. Just parents' approval were enough
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 6:21pm On Oct 03, 2017
enough? yes, parents approval and blessings is one of the ways of legalising marriage and well recognized, also considered to be legal
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by HenryIX: 6:28pm On Oct 03, 2017
legal marriages, i used to think, are only ones documented. Now I know better
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 6:33pm On Oct 03, 2017
better to know that traditional marriage is very well accepted, and in fact, is the main form of marriage, whereby dowry and other requirements are paid to the girl's parents, it was also accepted in the holy book as taught in the bible study, in my understanding, legal ones especially court marriage is for legal recognition according to the law of the land
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Freddyjimoh: 6:50pm On Oct 03, 2017
Land lords are not smiling these days o, imagine a landlord asking for 4years advance
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 03, 2017
advance payment for 4 years from a tenant is too much na, kilode!
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 7:01pm On Oct 03, 2017
kilode that tenancy law is not as effective as it should be? can it work self in this side of the world?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by emmachicken(m): 7:26pm On Oct 03, 2017
cum to Jesus today and you will regret it
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by emmachicken(m): 7:33pm On Oct 03, 2017
world Is full of crisis
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 8:15pm On Oct 03, 2017
crisis is the last thing im wishing for now cos orgzeyn did not care to read my comments and the comments he missed even when he was mentioned and in so doing he's looking for ..... lipsrsealed
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Freddyjimoh: 8:42pm On Oct 03, 2017
For trouble? Abi u want to go with someone else ni Madam first lady?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 8:55pm On Oct 03, 2017
first lady wan move be dat o, presido-to-be dey look for competitor and a rival he will get sad
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 10:24pm On Oct 03, 2017
Get wisdom with all your getting, vivie01 am sory, i read dem all, hv been kinda busy dis days, i knw u will understand with me, shay u knw my heart beat 4 u vivie01, nd 4 all of ya that r passing boundaries i will not send police to arrest u cos u might bribe them i will send Army, Navy,Airforce to u all!!!.good night
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 4:16am On Oct 04, 2017
Night !!!! the scariest time when evil can be carried out with no feeling of guilt by men
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 6:14am On Oct 04, 2017
men and women of integrity and high moral principles are rare to come by nowadays
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johnnyoungster(m): 7:56am On Oct 04, 2017
Nowadays people cannot check Nairaland in peace without seeing this kind of post called last man standing
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Intrepid01(m): 1:47pm On Oct 04, 2017
Standing upon the rock of ages, is the only antidote to this world's troubles.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Holuu(m): 2:03pm On Oct 04, 2017
Troubles are mostly committed by women or who?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by ephbe(m): 6:51pm On Oct 04, 2017
Who stole my heart ❤️ ?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 8:05pm On Oct 04, 2017
Heart of yours is somewhere in sambisa forest, can someone tell me where this country is heading to ?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mhyketh(m): 9:53pm On Oct 04, 2017
to the promised land. Missed u guys. Hapi to be back, i guess this thread wil continue till our creator comes 4 us.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 5:43am On Oct 05, 2017
Us? As in till death comes or rapture takes place this is strong o shocked , only God is everlasting, welcome back Mhyketh cool where is our goodies you brought?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Holuu(m): 6:57am On Oct 05, 2017
Brought to you by Wale Adenuga Production;We are nothing but a pencil in the hand of Creator..it sounds familiar
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 7:10am On Oct 05, 2017
familiar with what? movies?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 10:52am On Oct 05, 2017
movies can be watched at home on dstv designated stations but can going to cinema houses bring much fun?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 11:00am On Oct 05, 2017
FUN SOMETIMES HAVE BEEN OVER RATED WHICH AS RESULT TO MORAL DEGRADATION IN OUR MODERN SOCIETY
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 11:10am On Oct 05, 2017
Modern society has been badly influenced by westernization to the extent that vices are now uphold as good and normal
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 11:21am On Oct 05, 2017
normal things nowadays has become abnormal ans abnormal as become normal and we all tend to see nothing wrong with it, we now say let move with the trend, trend that is gradually degrading our moral value

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (358) (Reply)

Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! / Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.