Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,863 members, 7,872,862 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:44 AM

Calls For Buhari’s Resignation Wrong – Bode George - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Calls For Buhari’s Resignation Wrong – Bode George (549 Views)

APC reacts to PDP's call for Buhari's resignation, extols Dogara's defection / Man Collapses Ahead Of Planned Protest Over Buhari’s Resignation In Abuja. PICS / Aisha Yesufu Forced To Resign As BBOG Convener Over Call For Buhari Resignation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Calls For Buhari’s Resignation Wrong – Bode George by victorDanladi: 8:08pm On Jun 01, 2017
Calls for Buhari’s resignation wrong – Bode George Published June 1, 2017

A chieftain of the Peoples Democratic Party , Chief Olabode George , on Thursday, faulted calls by some politicians on President Mohammed Buhari to resign over his ill - health . He faulted the calls while speaking with some journalists in Lagos, describing them as wrong and inflammatory .

George said it was inhumane of anyone to pressure the president to step down from office just because he was having some health challenges .

The PDP chief pointed out that it was only the president and his managers who could decide when he was incapacitated , adding those making the calls are taking politics too far .

He said though he had always been in different camps with the president , he was always praying for his quick recovery , urging all Nigerians , irrespective of political allegiance , to do the same. He said , “You see, I don ’ t support the call by some people that the president should resign because of his health .

“Even though I have always been on different camps with the president , I do not think it is right for anybody to have evil thoughts towards him . “He is ill and we can only wish him good health and pray for him ; calling him to resign because of this is getting beyond politics. He is a human being and only God knows the appointed time for everyone .

“The holy book says we should always pray for people in authority; I think the president deserves everyone ’s prayers , not comments that could even outrage some people and create unnecessary tension. ” NAN
www.punchng.com/calls-for-buharis-resignation-wrong-bode-george/
Re: Calls For Buhari’s Resignation Wrong – Bode George by OVI75(m): 8:36pm On Jun 01, 2017
Who is Bode George..?
Re: Calls For Buhari’s Resignation Wrong – Bode George by greatgod2012(f): 8:53pm On Jun 01, 2017
Someone is looking for relevance!

FYI, Buhari said the same during Yaradua's case, I guess it's karma visiting Buhari...... he should do the needful, he's not capable to rule as a Nigeria President!
Re: Calls For Buhari’s Resignation Wrong – Bode George by Mynd44: 8:58pm On Jun 01, 2017
greatgod2012:
Someone is looking for relevance!

FYI, Buhari said the same during Yaradua's case, I guess it's karma visiting Buhari...... he should do the needful, he's not capable to rule as a Nigeria President!
Nah, it is different really. The call for president Yardy to resign was because he did not hand over the GEJ hence causing a power vacuum
Re: Calls For Buhari’s Resignation Wrong – Bode George by Jirate(m): 9:01pm On Jun 01, 2017
Pa George has not seen recent Photos of Buhari, if he does, he will change his mind Sharp Sharp. cool cool cool

Re: Calls For Buhari’s Resignation Wrong – Bode George by Jirate(m): 9:06pm On Jun 01, 2017
Jirate:
Pa George has not seen recent Photos of Buhari, if he does, he will change his mind Sharp Sharp. cool cool cool

Honestly......, Compare and Contract these..

Re: Calls For Buhari’s Resignation Wrong – Bode George by Okoroawusa: 9:26pm On Jun 01, 2017
Mynd44:

Nah, it is different really. The call for president Yardy to resign was because he did not hand over the GEJ hence causing a power vacuum
y r u wasting education?...dont educate him again,u hear?

(1) (Reply)

TVC, Owned By Tinubu Fires 145 Workers Nation Wide / Reuben Abati: Two Years Of Change / Nigeria’s Sustainable Development Goals Outlook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.