Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,605 members, 7,937,716 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 10:53 AM

Biafra Receives Knock As South-south Disown Secession Plans - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Receives Knock As South-south Disown Secession Plans (3241 Views)

Amotekun To Promote Southern Secession Plans – Tanko Yakasai / Nigerians React As South Africa High Commissioner To Nigeria Denies Xenophobia / Jonathan Headlines Atiku’s Campaign In Bayelsa As South-south Drums Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Receives Knock As South-south Disown Secession Plans by biafraone: 8:12am On Jun 02, 2017
the polity is heating up hence the attempt to rubbish the struggle. whenever I read this kind of article, I cringe in disbelief but then I'm happy in a way.
The Biafra ideology is gradually sinking in. Those idiiots who can not present superior argument as to why Biafra should not be now resort to cheap propaganda by writing such crap as this.
If truly these helpless lot want to know how much Biafra is accepted in the so called Niger Delta cum South South, jejely conduct a poll or just allow a referendum.
then and only then will you know that Nigeria is gone for good.
But please stall the call for referendum. We want to get as much as 100% votes in favour of Biafra.
NDI ARA EVERYWHERE YOU GO

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Receives Knock As South-south Disown Secession Plans by kingzizzy: 8:17am On Jun 02, 2017
Amberon11:
If "SS" pains you then hit your head on any available rock.

Stop talking thrash. There is no sense in the bolded. Did your forefathers use phones? Does that means you shouldn't use a phone.

SS is a geographical term not recognised by any law, it is not a people. Speak for your tribe, do not speak for other tribes. The fact that one does not like Biafra does not mean everyone feels the same way. As you want to be hear is the same way you must allow others to be heard. So a referendum will be held, if you dont like it, dont come out and vote.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Receives Knock As South-south Disown Secession Plans by Amberon11: 8:21am On Jun 02, 2017
Speak for your region. The constitution of Nigeria recognizes six regions of which SS happens to be one. I understand that the term SS gives you biafrans migraines. Take heart and take your meds too.
kingzizzy:

SS is a geographical term not recognised by any law, it is not a people. Speak for your tribe, do not speak for other tribes. The fact that one does not like Biafra does not mean everyone feels the same way. As you want to be hear is the same way you must allow others to be heard. So a referendum will be held, if you dont like it, dont come out and vote.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Receives Knock As South-south Disown Secession Plans by 7lives: 8:22am On Jun 02, 2017
kingzizzy:

Stop talking 'SS' and stick to your tribe instead of speaking for others.

Did anyone hold a referendum for you to be a Nigerian? Yet you are a Nigerian today? If you can accept to be a Nigerian without a referbdum then you should be applauding the Biafrans who want everyone to be Biafran by referendum

Why force referendum on other tribes?, you no know the boundaries of Igboland?.
Oh I forgot, you guys are land grabbers, wonder shall never ends, a tribe that hate others now wants to play lovey dovey because it will help their selfish domineering agenda.
How about encouraging the SS and MB to struggle for their own Independence?, you said they were slaves in Nigeria, yet you want to force them into another in Biafra helloooo who exactly are you trying to fool?.
Even with the so called referendum, did you guys honestly think these people will follow you.
The world has evolved beyond your myopic view, what seeds have your fathers sown into the lives of the people you want to take with you, other than exploitation?.
Or don't you think that one good turn deserves another?.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Receives Knock As South-south Disown Secession Plans by backtosender: 8:25am On Jun 02, 2017
biafraone:
the polity is heating up hence the attempt to rubbish the struggle. whenever I read this kind of article, I cringe in disbelief but then I'm happy in a way.
The Biafra ideology is gradually sinking in. Those idiiots who can not present superior argument as to why Biafra should not be now resort to cheap propaganda by writing such crap as this.
If truly these helpless lot want to know how much Biafra is accepted in the so called Niger Delta cum South South, jejely conduct a poll or just allow a referendum.
then and only then will you know that Nigeria is gone for good.
But please stall the call for referendum. We want to get as much as 100% votes in favour of Biafra.
NDI ARA EVERYWHERE YOU GO
The worst thing is that in real life so call south south have more ipob members than the southeast Nigeria is over and dusted they are living on hope

1 Like

Re: Biafra Receives Knock As South-south Disown Secession Plans by biafraone: 8:27am On Jun 02, 2017
backtosender:
The worst thing is that in real life so call south south have more ipob members than the southeast Nigeria is over and dusted they are living on hope
unfortunately that's the reality they are struggling to accept.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Receives Knock As South-south Disown Secession Plans by saintmark88(m): 9:01am On Jun 02, 2017
C us c wahala o, we don't want Biafra, we dnt want referendum, we dnt want to be part of the southeast by force, if u want Biafra, carry Imo,abia,Enugu,ebonyi and go dnt add rivers, akwa ibom, cross rivers, delta, bayelsa, Edo to ur foolish Biafra, we dnt want its not by force.
Re: Biafra Receives Knock As South-south Disown Secession Plans by kingzizzy: 9:04am On Jun 02, 2017
7lives:

Oh I forgot, you guys are land grabbers, wonder shall never ends, a tribe that hate others now wants to play lovey dovey because it will help their selfish domineering agenda.
How about encouraging the SS and MB to struggle for their own Independence?, you said they were slaves in Nigeria, yet you want to force them into another in Biafra helloooo who exactly are you trying to fool?.
Even with the so called referendum, did you guys honestly think these people will follow you.
The world has evolved beyond your myopic view, what seeds have your fathers sown into the lives of the people you want to take with you other than exploitation?.

What do you mean by force referendum on other tribes? Referendum is forced on all of us all the time. Every 4 years, referendum or voting is conducted by INEC to choose political leaders, wether we like it or not.

As I said before, Biafra is not just about Igbo land, it has never been that way. The last president of Biafra, General Philip Effiong, was not an Igbo man.

Sime of you like to accept fraud when it suits you, life is not thst way.

No referendum made any of us Nigerians! Therefore, it is incumbent that a referendum be held to know who is a Nigerian and who is not.

MB/SS/SW/SE dont mean anything, 25 years ago, they didnt even exist. They were just geographical terms created by Abacha. What matters are individual tribes, not ficticious names ascribed to them.

Anyone who has to be encouraged to be independent is someone who is not ready for independence.

There is something called power to choose. We want a referendum in the are called lower Niger. Those who are happy with Nigeria can vote to continue while those of us who are not happy can vote to go. If there are any tribes who fear Igbo domination or are not comfortable with Igbos, they should vote to stay in Nigeria.

This referendum is even far more important for the minorities for 2 reasons,so that none of them will say they were put into Biafra against their will and for those who love Nigeria to express it by voting to remain in Nigeria.

Nigeria never allowed anyone the right to choose, Biafra will allow everyone the right to choose
Re: Biafra Receives Knock As South-south Disown Secession Plans by BrownRoofRep: 9:11am On Jun 02, 2017
victorDanladi:

its because PDP=BIAFRA......(hope u know fayose and FFK).

BIAFRANs LOVE PDP BUT HATE APC AND NIGERIA!

what an irony!

Bunch of hypocrites,GEJ yesterday BIAFRA today!

Keep on deceiving yourself, my Biafra don't give a damn about political thieves in PDP and APC but PDP don't hire hungry thugs like APC to go and write meaningless articles. PDP don't pay hungry thugs 1000 to protest, PDP don't pay gangsters and cultists to form useless TRIPOD, FOUR-IPOB etc.

APC are bunch of lying thugs, they should be concentrate on their disorganised Nigeryia and leave Biafra alone.
Re: Biafra Receives Knock As South-south Disown Secession Plans by caleboxylic: 9:19am On Jun 02, 2017
Amberon11:
Speak for your region. The constitution of Nigeria recognizes six regions of which SS happens to be one. I understand that the term SS gives you biafrans migraines. Take heart and take your meds too.

Stop displaying your ignorance here. Nigeria Constitution doesn't recognise geopolitical zones. What it recognises are the states and tribes.
Igbo's want Biafra and you know that Igbo land stretched from umuezekohe in Benue down to Opobo in Rivers State.
Left for me, I don't want non Igbo speaking tribes in Biafra including Ikwerre( though they speak Igbo but denied their Igbo origin).
Re: Biafra Receives Knock As South-south Disown Secession Plans by caleboxylic: 9:22am On Jun 02, 2017
7lives:

The world has evolved beyond your myopic view, what seeds have your fathers sown into the lives of the people you want to take with you, other than exploitation?.

Oga, we don't know the boundaries of Igbo land. Pls can you tell us.
Re: Biafra Receives Knock As South-south Disown Secession Plans by Amberon11: 9:32am On Jun 02, 2017
Unless you're listening to ariaria news (which is very evident) then you should've known that the constitution of Nigeria recognizes six geopolitical zones. Whether you accept it or not is irrelevant.
caleboxylic:

Stop displaying your ignorance here. Nigeria Constitution doesn't recognise geopolitical zones. What it recognises are the states and tribes.
Igbo's want Biafra and you know that Igbo land stretched from umuezekohe in Benue down to Opobo in Rivers State.
Left for me, I don't want non Igbo speaking tribes in Biafra including Ikwerre( though they speak Igbo but denied their Igbo origin).
Re: Biafra Receives Knock As South-south Disown Secession Plans by caleboxylic: 9:36am On Jun 02, 2017
Amberon11:
Unless you're listening to ariaria news (which is very evident) then you should've known that the constitution of Nigeria recognizes six geopolitical zones. Whether you accept it or not is irrelevant.
Whatever satisfies your fantasies.
Re: Biafra Receives Knock As South-south Disown Secession Plans by caleboxylic: 9:41am On Jun 02, 2017
Amberon11:
https://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.nairaland.com/2421103/divided-nigeria-into-geopolitical-zones&ved=0ahUKEwiN_IOY4Z7UAhWPfFAKHYqEBsAQFghOMAg&usg=AFQjCNGoq8g1nDx5tYvHJdBqeXYDrHORWQ
Learn from there and thank me later. We are here to learn from each other. Have a nice day.
Re: Biafra Receives Knock As South-south Disown Secession Plans by dragonking2: 9:44am On Jun 02, 2017
mesoprogress:
South South people do not have a unity of purpose. I have never seen them fight for a cause to logical end. Along the line, FG will grease their hands and they all cease to agitate
So it is the igbos that have a unity of purpose? You must be a clown.
Re: Biafra Receives Knock As South-south Disown Secession Plans by dragonking2: 9:45am On Jun 02, 2017
Well the news seems fake especially the source. Only dumb people will believe this crap report from a lying blogger.
Re: Biafra Receives Knock As South-south Disown Secession Plans by Amberon11: 9:51am On Jun 02, 2017
You're redirecting me to NL? More so a thread without a source? Lmao!
caleboxylic:

https://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.nairaland.com/2421103/divided-nigeria-into-geopolitical-zones&ved=0ahUKEwiN_IOY4Z7UAhWPfFAKHYqEBsAQFghOMAg&usg=AFQjCNGoq8g1nDx5tYvHJdBqeXYDrHORWQ
Learn from there and thank me later. We are here to learn from each other. Have a nice day.
Re: Biafra Receives Knock As South-south Disown Secession Plans by Stinson007(m): 10:29am On Jun 02, 2017
Amberon:
When did SS ask for a referendum? Was Wales forced to take part in the Scottish referendum?
The premise is flawed, NoNobody needs to force. Why have you not channelled your sense of anger to Nigeria, whose consent was seeked before the amalgamation or what Justifies the union?
Re: Biafra Receives Knock As South-south Disown Secession Plans by victorDanladi: 10:32am On Jun 02, 2017
BrownRoofRep:

Keep on deceiving yourself, my Biafra don't give a damn about political thieves in PDP and APC but PDP don't hire hungry thugs like APC to go and write meaningless articles. PDP don't pay hungry thugs 1000 to protest, PDP don't pay gangsters and cultists to form useless TRIPOD, FOUR-IPOB etc.

APC are bunch of lying thugs, they should be concentrate on their disorganised Nigeryia and leave Biafra alone.

lolz...Seriously?

what an irony!

Re: Biafra Receives Knock As South-south Disown Secession Plans by BrownRoofRep: 12:06pm On Jun 02, 2017
victorDanladi:

lolz...Seriously?

what an irony!

APC thug, always repeating his empty rants.
Re: Biafra Receives Knock As South-south Disown Secession Plans by Basic123: 2:26pm On Jun 02, 2017
BrownRoofRep:

APC thug, always repeating his empty rants.

PDP is not equal to BIAFRA and you are here defending PDP modus operandi...yinmu for you.

As long as you does this,and it is GEJ yesterday BIAFRA today,then PDP=BIAFRA=FFK=FAYOSE=NNAMDI KANU=GEJ.

Talking about modus operandi and relationship with thugs PDP=APC.
Re: Biafra Receives Knock As South-south Disown Secession Plans by laudate: 4:00pm On Jun 03, 2017
7lives:

You dey mind dem? In their deluded mind, they are also planning to foist a referendum on Igala people in the Middle-Belt, Itsekiri people in the Niger-Delta and God knows how many other ethnic groups, elsewhere. Igala people are almost 50% Muslim & 50% Christian, while the Itsekiri people are more closely related to the Yoruba, than any other group. I don't know why these pro-Biafra crew do not think properly before making tall claims. mtcheew....

(1) (2) (Reply)

South West's Best Bet Is Atiku: Here Is Why / Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu On Israeli National Television / Trolls Drag Mercy Aigbe For Trying To ‘flirt’ With Sanwo-olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.