Stats: 3,171,378 members, 7,881,353 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:33 PM

xxxx bg - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / xxxx bg (1556 Views)

Sweet Sex In The Forest 18+. Xxxx Only For Adult / Nawa! Man Shares A Selfie Of His Black Friend Having S3x With A White Lady In BG (2) (3) (4)

xxxx bg by Venusman(m): 1:37am On Jun 02, 2017
What else do you want to read
Re: xxxx bg by Ajewealth123(m): 2:15am On Jun 02, 2017
Op, you want to commit suicide because of 300k you invested in a business you can't mention abi?
Abeg if na rope u use commit suicide, if you don use am finish give me,plenty people wan use am cos as the situation be now, plenty people wan commit suicide, na money for rope some dey find

Re: xxxx bg by Nobody: 3:15am On Jun 02, 2017
pls don't die pls, money will come

Re: xxxx bg by Nobody: 3:59am On Jun 02, 2017
Get up from where you fell and continue the struggle. Believe me, you'll look back someday and smile at this your current situation. Don't give up bro.

Re: xxxx bg by Nobody: 4:40am On Jun 02, 2017
So, what happens after the Suicide? When you die, then 100 million will suddenly appear inside your bank account, and you will now awake again to invest money into another business, so that when the money goes down, you will die again abi. Well done sir, I salute you.

See let me tell you something, let me explain a bit of how my life was few months ago. I sought for a job 6 standard years, many rats on here on Nairaland, chop my money even after I did big projects for them on programming. My gf dumped me,go carry belle, marry who she marry now, even the one I started something with again,start to use me play, even most trusted friends I had, grin nothing I didn't hear...
Today, this is my story now, I got a job, a decent job. I work in a recruitment firm, I earn a five zero salary a month plus I even have opportunities of doing other jobs as well to earn extra cash. God in his mercies has been good that I can now even give as I like to even beggars and people that don't have, even as i dont have much, but i still give like someone who runs a factory or one of the richest men in my street . It's not bragging, it's just God in heaven doing his work in my life. I havent forgotten how to Pray and i know that someday, greater things.... far greater than my life is now is on the way, na ma fellow programmers day chop 350k salary a month, if i chop am .... no be bad thing i do..

Nothing is late brother, Suicide is only a ticket to Hell fire, I never see who suicide help sha. And in the end, pray,never forget your GOD.

Try pay tithe sha. E day also Help.

Salem.

Re: xxxx bg by Nobody: 4:44am On Jun 02, 2017
mumu...so we shld start transferring money to ur acct cus u wanna commit suicide. abeg commit am joor we go just read ur story like others.mumu bcus of 300k
Re: xxxx bg by Venusman(m): 5:50am On Jun 02, 2017
gimakon:
So, what happens after the Suicide? When you die, then 100 million will suddenly appear inside your bank account, and you will now awake again to invest money into another business, so that when the money goes down, you will die again abi. Well done sir, I salute you.

See let me tell you something, let me explain a bit of how my life was few months ago. I sought for a job 6 standard years, many rats on here on Nairaland, chop my money even after I did big projects for them on programming. My gf dumped me,go carry belle, marry who she marry now, even the one I started something with again,start to use me play, even most trusted friends I had, grin nothing I didn't hear...
Today, this is my story now, I got a job, a decent job. I work in a recruitment firm, I earn a five zero salary a month plus I even have opportunities of doing other jobs as well to earn extra cash. God in his mercies has been good that I can now even give as I like to even beggars and people that don't have, even as i dont have much, but i still give like someone who runs a factory or one of the richest men in my street . It's not bragging, it's just God in heaven doing his work in my life. I havent forgotten how to Pray and i know that someday, greater things.... far greater than my life is now is on the way, na ma fellow programmers day chop 350k salary a month, if i chop am .... no be bad thing i do..

Nothing is late brother, Suicide is only a ticket to Hell fire, I never see who suicide help sha. And in the end, pray,never forget your GOD.

Try pay tithe sha. E day also Help.

Salem.
thank you Sir. I appreciate. I hope to have a brilliant testimony too. I'm just fed up. can't going through those struggle again.
Re: xxxx bg by Venusman(m): 5:52am On Jun 02, 2017
SirJeffry:
Get up from where you fell and continue the struggle. Believe me, you'll look back someday and smile at this your current situation. Don't give up bro.
thank you Sir. I appreciate you. I wish I could see this coming.
Re: xxxx bg by Venusman(m): 5:56am On Jun 02, 2017
Ajewealth123:
Op, you want to commit suicide because of 300k you invested in a business you can't mention abi?
Abeg if na rope u use commit suicide, if you don use am finish give me,plenty people wan use am cos as the situation be now, plenty people wan commit suicide, na money for rope some dey find
mentioning the business is nothing so serious. it's just for a reason known to me. in case you think I invest in a gamble or ponzi, I've never believe in those things.
Re: xxxx bg by Venusman(m): 6:04am On Jun 02, 2017
nnamdiokere45:
mumu...so we shld start transferring money to ur acct cus u wanna commit suicide. abeg commit am joor we go just read ur story like others.mumu bcus of 300k
I'm not disputing the name you called me, before creating this thread I've named myself big old idiot. but for the number I mentioned it's seriously for help. I'm really down. my current situation is affecting my activeness. just need help and you're right if you think of giving me money.
Re: xxxx bg by Nobody: 6:12am On Jun 02, 2017
How do we know you are not another tu.sh beggar?

So NL dey screen tu.sh now....issokay
Re: xxxx bg by Venusman(m): 6:15am On Jun 02, 2017
Freiden:
How do we know you are not another tu.sh beggar?

So NL dey screen tu.sh now....issokay
There's no how to show still but I pray you won't experience the condition that will bring you this low.
Re: xxxx bg by Nobody: 6:30am On Jun 02, 2017
Venusman:
There's no how to show still but I pray you won't experience the condition that will bring you this low.

So we are to pour money into your account...right
Re: xxxx bg by SkinnyDude(m): 6:34am On Jun 02, 2017
oga buy sniper and drink it.. less painful way commiting suicide
Re: xxxx bg by Venusman(m): 6:34am On Jun 02, 2017
Freiden:

So we are to pour money into your account...right
save strength bro. I was like you some week before now.
Re: xxxx bg by Nobody: 6:35am On Jun 02, 2017
Venusman:
thank you Sir. I appreciate. I hope to have a brilliant testimony too. I'm just fed up. can't going through those struggle again.

Ah, when you see me now, happiness na me get am. Don't say you fed up.
If you ever been in a situation where your family gave up on you, your lost good life and all, then you'd perfectly understand what am saying here.

Now, am just living one life I have always prayed to live. Thanks to God.

Pray always.

Re: xxxx bg by Princeboca12(m): 7:07am On Jun 02, 2017
OP abeg come collect gun.. I lost 5million some weeks back.. Even suicide didnt smell my thinking
Re: xxxx bg by Venusman(m): 7:17am On Jun 02, 2017
Princeboca12:
OP abeg come collect gun.. I lost 5million some weeks back.. Even suicide didnt smell my thinking
5million! you're rich already. I was not close. that money is like my 300million.
Re: xxxx bg by Zirah: 7:22am On Jun 02, 2017
Op, you're confusing yourself. You want to die or you want to beg for money?? If na suicide you wan do, go market, buy tie and die.

Shioor...only mugu will fall for this scam.
Re: xxxx bg by LifeofClinton(m): 7:47am On Jun 02, 2017
When you wan commit suicide go lagoon it's easier there ....and make sure say you ask person to record am o...
Re: xxxx bg by Nobody: 7:51am On Jun 02, 2017
The type of Advice i day see here ehn, Only God hand na em this OP day.

Em get this kain wahala , next time em go mind em business.

List Of Nairalanders That Are Missing / Pretty Nigeria Girl Sold Her Soul To The Devil And She Is Proud Of It Pix / National Ex Day. Leave A Message For Your Ex.