Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,784 members, 7,875,942 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:06 AM

Nigerian Man Sentenced To Two Years Imprisonment Over One Million Naira Car Scam - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Sentenced To Two Years Imprisonment Over One Million Naira Car Scam (427 Views)

Man Sentenced To 12 Years In Prison For Biting Off Girlfriend Lips. Graphic Pics / Man Sentenced To Death Attempts Suicide At Benin High Court (Photos) / Nigerian Man Sentenced To Two Years Imprisonment Over One Million Naira Car Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Sentenced To Two Years Imprisonment Over One Million Naira Car Scam by Nobody: 8:05am On Jun 02, 2017
Based on that, the complainant sent him the said sum for the purchase of a Peugeot 406 but the convict failed to deliver the vehicle and became incommunicado. In his judgment today, Justice Wada held that the prosecution had established the case against the convict beyond reasonable doubt and convicted him on count 2 of the charge.

Before the sentence, the convict pleaded for mercy. Consequently, Justice Wada sentenced him to two years imprisonment with the option of N50,000 fine. The convict was also ordered to return the sum of N1,000,000 (One Million Naira ) to the court.
source:http://www.the1960post.com/

Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Two Years Imprisonment Over One Million Naira Car Scam by Nobody: 8:06am On Jun 02, 2017
He should better return the money and also pay the fine of #50,000 too

Justice Wada.......flat headed group alert.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Two Years Imprisonment Over One Million Naira Car Scam by whitebeard(m): 8:06am On Jun 02, 2017
op why, why is there no name of the suspect

obviously from the shape of his head he is a* f.l.a.t.I.n.o*

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Two Years Imprisonment Over One Million Naira Car Scam by Nobody: 8:08am On Jun 02, 2017
the name is written (Marcellinus Akochi Ezeoke)
see source: http://www.the1960post.com/2017/06/nigerian-man-sentenced-to-two-years.html
Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Two Years Imprisonment Over One Million Naira Car Scam by carzola(m): 8:09am On Jun 02, 2017
Bear butt reporting
Live...

The story e get key leg
Is either the op is an ipob
Youth trying to hide from
The shame..

By the criminals shape of
Head is only one place he
Can come from.. Ipob..

Over to you..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Two Years Imprisonment Over One Million Naira Car Scam by Thewrath(m): 8:29am On Jun 02, 2017
I see
Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Two Years Imprisonment Over One Million Naira Car Scam by dessz(m): 8:31am On Jun 02, 2017
NCAN, NEW CHAIRMAN, Eagle's Eye division reporting to duty: all I gotta say is "by the shape of their head u shall know them"
over and out

Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Two Years Imprisonment Over One Million Naira Car Scam by Sultanchidi(m): 9:23am On Jun 02, 2017
dessz:
NCAN, NEW CHAIRMAN, Eagle's Eye division reporting to duty: all I gotta say is "by the shape of their head u shall know them"
over and out
u don come again
Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Two Years Imprisonment Over One Million Naira Car Scam by dessz(m): 9:38am On Jun 02, 2017
Sultanchidi:
u don come again
grin bro

Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Two Years Imprisonment Over One Million Naira Car Scam by whitebeard(m): 9:39am On Jun 02, 2017
Just in time

Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Two Years Imprisonment Over One Million Naira Car Scam by whitebeard(m): 9:42am On Jun 02, 2017
We don conclude on this one matter nah..!!

(1) (Reply)

Crisis In Enugu As Bike Man Was Shot Dead By A Policeman Over 50 Naira Bribe. / My Mum Knows I'm Into Crime - Billionaire Kidnapper, Evans Tells Untold Story / ‘how I Arrested Evans, An Intelligent Criminal With A Very Sound IQ’ –abba Kyari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.