Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,960 members, 7,873,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:55 AM

18 Passenger Bus Full Of Stolen Goats Had An Accident In Ogbomoso - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 18 Passenger Bus Full Of Stolen Goats Had An Accident In Ogbomoso (835 Views)

Young Lady Hides Bottle Of Stolen Wine In Her Panties, Caught Red-Handed (Photos / Man Arrested After Buying N150K Worth Of Stolen Laptop For N5K. Photo / Armed Robbers Hijack 18-passenger Commercial Bus In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

18 Passenger Bus Full Of Stolen Goats Had An Accident In Ogbomoso by Gurusblend(m): 9:37am On Jun 02, 2017
Please pardon my English....
An 18 passenger Bus full of stolen goats with two people inside had an accident along Oyo to Ogbomoso express way, the accident happened at the early hours of Friday at Odo oba town near Ogbomoso, no lives lost including the goats.
Though the police were unable to arrest the culprits behind this evil deed, it was reported that the thirds ran away as soon as the accident happened leaving no clue of traces behind, the goats were moved to Idi Ogede police station, Odo- oba.
The police in charged urge the people of the community to come to the station in other to claim their goats with concrete evidence, see photos of the accident below:

Reported live by: Tolu Owoeye

Re: 18 Passenger Bus Full Of Stolen Goats Had An Accident In Ogbomoso by Afonjashapmouth: 9:38am On Jun 02, 2017
So in the name of condemnation we should be gullible enough to swallow this mumbo jumbo bah
Re: 18 Passenger Bus Full Of Stolen Goats Had An Accident In Ogbomoso by pyyxxaro: 9:40am On Jun 02, 2017
RIP to the stolen goats sad
Re: 18 Passenger Bus Full Of Stolen Goats Had An Accident In Ogbomoso by Afonjashapmouth: 9:41am On Jun 02, 2017
pyyxxaro:
RIP to the stolen goats sad

Where are the goats?
Re: 18 Passenger Bus Full Of Stolen Goats Had An Accident In Ogbomoso by marshalcarter: 9:41am On Jun 02, 2017
where are the goats

pls...my opera mini can't download files from 12mb upwards.....any help plssss
Re: 18 Passenger Bus Full Of Stolen Goats Had An Accident In Ogbomoso by CIOSYLVA(m): 10:01am On Jun 02, 2017
The goats no get joy.. must be an evil goat for sango and they decide to destroy the thieves..

Police even mad..
To claim goat with concrete evidence.

I wonder wot the evidences will be be... it will be funny to witness how people will be claiming the goats.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 18 Passenger Bus Full Of Stolen Goats Had An Accident In Ogbomoso by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 02, 2017
don't be surprised they will ask for the goats birth certificate as evidence from respective owners!
Re: 18 Passenger Bus Full Of Stolen Goats Had An Accident In Ogbomoso by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 02, 2017
Where are the goats?
Re: 18 Passenger Bus Full Of Stolen Goats Had An Accident In Ogbomoso by dbynonetwork: 8:21pm On Jun 02, 2017
marshalcarter:
where are the goats

pls...my opera mini can't download files from 12mb upwards.....any help plssss

Port to google chrome..

(1) (Reply)

Gang Led By A Lady Meet Their End (see Photos) / “I Could Have Been Killed” -nigerian Lady Robbed By An Uber Driver / NDA Undergraduate On Holiday Shot Dead By Cultists In Bayelsa(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.