Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,741 members, 7,979,510 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 10:36 AM

2Face - Holy Holy (Video) - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 2Face - Holy Holy (Video) (17198 Views)

Blackface Releases His Version Of 'African Queen' As 2face Fails To Credit Him / Download King Wadada Ft. Oritse Femi – Holy Holy / VIDEO: 2baba – Holy Holy [DOWNLOAD] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2Face - Holy Holy (Video) by Sapiosexuality(m): 3:57pm On Jun 02, 2017
harmless:
This is his response to all his haters in recent times, he could only respond through what he does best, music. Recall black face had critcised him recently that he is an illiterate, also he was blackmailed to call off his rally against govt and recieved alot of backlash for that

Yeah. He also released it in response to those against BBN calling them Holy Holy on his Social Handle. My point is, we can't be going contrary to the very thing we claim makes us and instead of showing remorse or self-disgist, we show defiance. He is making sin fashionable.
Re: 2Face - Holy Holy (Video) by Femsyn(m): 4:27pm On Jun 02, 2017
Poetic, crisp video, hidden thoughts within, translate anyhow it fits you.
Most 2baba's songs can't be listened to with a plain, literal mind.

Every time I listen to even his old jamz, I get new meaning.. .. Inexhaustible!!!

Try to give a general meaning to his songs and you'll get more confused . Personalise it!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2Face - Holy Holy (Video) by Tonymegabush1(m): 5:57pm On Jun 02, 2017
Can't watch this video without commenting

Music non-stop

Legendary..

Music is work of art and expression

Dishing it out 2 haters without sweating it out just with work of music n expression everyone has taking the correction.

I don't play with 2baba tracks Cus their is always a central msg 2 drive home with.....

Maximum respect 2baba

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2Face - Holy Holy (Video) by Threebear(m): 6:37pm On Jun 02, 2017
Ighoga898:

since dis song is trash to u and, maybe d area of understanding in ur brain is trash also.
Nope the person whose area of understanding in their brain is trash is you for not knowing, people don't have the same choice .mumu
Re: 2Face - Holy Holy (Video) by chrischukszy01(m): 7:05pm On Jun 02, 2017
aleeyus:
Holy stupid
you are suffering from poverty!
Re: 2Face - Holy Holy (Video) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 02, 2017
Threebear:

Nope the person whose area of understanding in their brain is trash is you for not knowing, people don't have the same choice .mumu
exactly what I am saying, since ur choice is trash ur brain is trash also.
Re: 2Face - Holy Holy (Video) by Threebear(m): 7:55pm On Jun 02, 2017
Ighoga898:

exactly what I am saying, since ur choice is trash ur brain is trash also.
What can be good for one man might be trash for another, only a senseless, narcissist like yourself won't comprehend. I don't deal with babies, go to third mainland bridge and do the needful.
Re: 2Face - Holy Holy (Video) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 02, 2017
Threebear:

What can be good for one man might be trash for another, only a senseless, narcissist like yourself won't comprehend. I don't deal with babies, go to third mainland bridge and do the needful.
U don't deal with babies!! Will a mature person tell someone to go to third mainland bridge to commit suicide?
So my guy sit down there cos u re just a baby..
Re: 2Face - Holy Holy (Video) by Threebear(m): 9:06pm On Jun 02, 2017
Ighoga898:

U don't deal with babies!! Will a mature person tell someone to go to third mainland bridge to commit suicide?
So my guy sit down there cos u re just a baby..
Just like that stupid song and video, you are trash.
Re: 2Face - Holy Holy (Video) by Kog45(m): 10:56pm On Jun 02, 2017
aleeyus:
who gave him ? legend
He is a legend coz he deserve it.
Re: 2Face - Holy Holy (Video) by Kog45(m): 11:05pm On Jun 02, 2017
holluphemydavid:

Ur mentor ko? Another baby mama fan spotted
But i thought your boys wizkid and Davido have taken over regards baby mama
Re: 2Face - Holy Holy (Video) by Nobody: 12:21am On Jun 03, 2017
Threebear:
Just like that stupid song and video, you are trash.
And u complement me by being d can.
Re: 2Face - Holy Holy (Video) by isnovic(m): 5:00am On Jun 03, 2017
Marriage changes you....fatherhood reviews your perspectives. Tubaba has evolved

1 Like

Re: 2Face - Holy Holy (Video) by Crixina(f): 5:02am On Jun 03, 2017
one of the few nigerians i can actually listen to sing...at least i heard and understood the lyrics, no be those ones wey go hide behind beats and obscene videos to display their lack of talent.

wetin consign...back to Eminem's bad guy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Download Motivation Audio: The Power Of Your Mind / Nigerian Gospel Music And Entertainment (free Downloads) / Davido's Poor Guitar Boy Releases First Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.