Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,224 members, 7,916,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 08:32 AM

Best Paypal Account Opening Service - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Best Paypal Account Opening Service (596 Views)

Domiciliary Account Opening: Which Bank Has Best To Offer? / Usa, Uae, Uk, Canada Paypal Account Opening Service Is Available / Zenith Bank Upgrades Its *966*0# Account Opening USSD Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Paypal Account Opening Service by josephsm823(m): 10:02am On Jun 02, 2017
are you in need of a PayPal account that can send and receive payments and can be operated on Nigeria ip, with no fear that your account may get blocked?
an account linked to your Nigeria bank account and operated on your Nigeria IP.
for those of you that are using (vcc) Virtual credit card to verify your account, I pity you guys cause PayPal will one day ask for your statement of account and if you can't provide it, then your PayPal account is gone.
I want you to note that for you to retained a vcc (virtual credit card) , you got to be renewing your card every year.
for more info call or whatsapp me; 07063319004

(1) (Reply)

We Need Social Media Publishers Online, Earn N3000 - N10,000 Daily / Etisalat Nigeria Changes Name / Paypal Palava

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.