Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,162 members, 7,977,350 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 06:32 AM

The Sorry State Of Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway Road, A National Embrassment - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Sorry State Of Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway Road, A National Embrassment (27419 Views)

Lagos-Airport Road: A Look At Akinwunmi Ambode's Landmark On Roads - Photos / Sorry State Of Ikeja Bus Terminal Months After It Was Commissioned By Buhari / Omoyele Sowore Laments On The Sorry State Yaba Railway Station (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Sorry State Of Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway Road, A National Embrassment by Youngbarna(m): 12:32pm On Jun 02, 2017
Push nd get paid
Re: The Sorry State Of Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway Road, A National Embrassment by teelaw4life(m): 12:37pm On Jun 02, 2017
That place has been like that for the past 8 years. I know because i lived around temidire, iloye between 2009-2010. That part around the bridge is extremely terrible, you can be stuck around that area for 45mins when it shouldn't even take up to 10.

It is institutional failure on the part of our government.
Re: The Sorry State Of Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway Road, A National Embrassment by belindar: 12:40pm On Jun 02, 2017
Keneking:
Ambode has worsened the condition of already bad roads...
Instead he wants to compete with Federal on already good ones along airport road embarassed
Useless government

You talk without reasoning. That sango belongs to ogun state as they collect revenue from sang0/ifo local govt. so it is not Lagos state job rather that of ogun state. Perhaps it's also a federal Govt road.
So next time check your fact.

1 Like

Re: The Sorry State Of Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway Road, A National Embrassment by EmeriitusMbaM: 12:41pm On Jun 02, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

I'm from Ogun state

That road is in Lagos State

Shameless flat head, sit in your backward Abakaliki and be posting nonsense. When did Sanngo become Lagos state, Olodo.

6 Likes

Re: The Sorry State Of Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway Road, A National Embrassment by Tmercy(m): 12:43pm On Jun 02, 2017
Keneking:
Instead he wants to compete with Federal on already good ones along airport road embarassed
Useless government
hater that's​ Ogun state
Re: The Sorry State Of Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway Road, A National Embrassment by kjhova(m): 1:05pm On Jun 02, 2017
Keneking:
Useless government

Olodo. This is a Federal Road and that particular section in the picture is the Sango end in Ota, Ogun State, exactly where PDP's Gbenga Daniel and Dimeji Bankole exchanged blows in public on who has the right to commission the glaringly unfinished project in 2010!!

President Obasanjo voted billions of Naira on this very road in a contract with Messeirs Julius Berger and the job spanned from 2001 till 2011 with nothing much to show for it but the trash in the picture in may portions of the road.

2 Likes

Re: The Sorry State Of Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway Road, A National Embrassment by ba7man(m): 1:08pm On Jun 02, 2017
Keneking:
Useless government
You just keep exposing your ignorance daily.

That location is in Ogun State.

1 Like

Re: The Sorry State Of Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway Road, A National Embrassment by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 02, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

I'm from Ogun state

quote author=IhateAfonjas post=57117594]
They gave her a chieftaincy title ??

I regret being from Calabar
[/quote]

In the other thread involving Osibanjo being conferred a chieftaincy title in calabar u claimed to be from Calabar.. cant u c uare cursed and ur offsprings might just b unlucky to come from ur cursed blood.. stupid idiot
Re: The Sorry State Of Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway Road, A National Embrassment by IhateAfonjas(m): 1:14pm On Jun 02, 2017
zxcvb:

quote author=IhateAfonjas post=57117594]
They gave her a chieftaincy title ??

I regret being from Calabar

In the other thread involving Osibanjo being conferred a chieftaincy title in calabar u claimed to be from Calabar.. cant u c uare cursed and ur offsprings might just b unlucky to come from ur cursed blood.. stupid idiot

I don't want to have offsprings​

I just want to adopt kids

I will pay you to impregnate your sister so i would adopt them retarde.d ass little rats
Re: The Sorry State Of Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway Road, A National Embrassment by legislatively: 1:17pm On Jun 02, 2017
jomoh:
lots of illetrates on this thread.

What has federal road got to do with state government?
but when you see faulks road and port Harcourt road in aba, you start calling aba stinky not knowing that those roads are also federal roads.
Re: The Sorry State Of Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway Road, A National Embrassment by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 02, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

I'm from Ogun state

cry
IhateAfonjas:

I'm from Ogun state

1 Like

Re: The Sorry State Of Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway Road, A National Embrassment by juman(m): 1:18pm On Jun 02, 2017
basty:
Ibikunle Amosun is a fraud

If Nigeria is a good country the likes of GBENGA DANIEL, former Governor of Ogun state should have been sentenced to life Imprisonment

grin

Yeah. Nigeria is a fraud of a country.
Most of those useless politicians suppose to be in prison.
Re: The Sorry State Of Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway Road, A National Embrassment by juman(m): 1:27pm On Jun 02, 2017
jomoh:
lots of illetrates on this thread.

What has federal road got to do with state government?

It got a lot to do with state government.

That is his state.

Also their party is the federal government.
Re: The Sorry State Of Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway Road, A National Embrassment by Oluwatoyeen(m): 1:29pm On Jun 02, 2017
Nbote:
Wait oooo, isn't dis d same road dat was reported to have undergone massive repairs in most sections last year by BMCs and d govt??

Yes......it is d same road.....let me remind u its wasn't a massive repair but over nyt patching of d road
Re: The Sorry State Of Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway Road, A National Embrassment by yomadepraze(m): 1:33pm On Jun 02, 2017
davodyguy:
Showing photographs of same spot and same vehicles and making it a case for the entire Lagos Abeokuta expressway is 100% hypocrisy

The failed part here can't be more than 10 KM and it appears close to Sango. Amosu and Federal Government are involved here
o lawd......jst from sango tke a bus to Ifo....I rest my case
Re: The Sorry State Of Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway Road, A National Embrassment by Splashme: 1:51pm On Jun 02, 2017
Nbote:
Wait oooo, isn't dis d same road dat was reported to have undergone massive repairs in most sections last year by BMCs and d govt??
Re: The Sorry State Of Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway Road, A National Embrassment by Franchise21(m): 1:56pm On Jun 02, 2017
So it has gotten to this state, wasn't as bad as this wen I plied dat route last year
Re: The Sorry State Of Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway Road, A National Embrassment by legislatively: 2:01pm On Jun 02, 2017
blackylola:
that road is not lagos state, that axis is ifo local gov Ogun state. Lagos state is already working on Abule egba road and they just completed the beautiful bridge along abekuta oshodi express road
that's not ifo local government, it's ado-odo/ota local government, that's where otta is located
Re: The Sorry State Of Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway Road, A National Embrassment by wristbangle: 2:29pm On Jun 02, 2017
The condition of the road is extremely bad. It's high time they worked on it immediately.
Re: The Sorry State Of Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway Road, A National Embrassment by jomoh: 3:25pm On Jun 02, 2017
juman:

It got a lot to do with state government.

That is his state.

Also their party is the federal government.

You're right, it is their state but if the federal government don't give a go ahead for construction, the state government will be tying down their fund.
Re: The Sorry State Of Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway Road, A National Embrassment by jomoh: 3:26pm On Jun 02, 2017
legislatively:
but when you see faulks road and port Harcourt road in aba, you start calling aba stinky not knowing that those roads are also federal roads.

So you've seen me comment on such threads for you to conclude I do such?
Re: The Sorry State Of Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway Road, A National Embrassment by juman(m): 3:34pm On Jun 02, 2017
jomoh:

You're right, it is their state but if the federal government don't give a go ahead for construction, the state government will be tying down their fund.

I understand.

But apc campaigned to us that having apc at state and federal level would make thing easy.
Re: The Sorry State Of Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway Road, A National Embrassment by jomoh: 4:04pm On Jun 02, 2017
juman:

I understand.

But apc campaigned to us that having apc at state and federal level would make thing easy.

Yes it should make things easy but you'll don't expect everything to be fixed overnight. If this one is fixed, another one will be exposed in the east, north, South south etc.

You are more concerned about that road while some people are more concerned about the airport road. Everyone has their own area of concern but the government cannot fix everyone's area of concern overnight.

We have to be realistic.

While it's still good that people are giving it publicity to bring it to the attention of the government, we have stop all this petty atitude of blaming the wrong authority.
Re: The Sorry State Of Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway Road, A National Embrassment by juman(m): 4:12pm On Jun 02, 2017
jomoh:

Yes it should make things easy but you'll don't expect everything to be fixed overnight. If this one is fixed, another one will be exposed in the east, north, South south etc.

You are more concerned about that road while some people are more concerned about the airport road. Everyone has their own area of concern but the government cannot fix everyone's area of concern overnight.

We have to be realistic.

While it's still good that people are giving it publicity to bring it to the attention of the government, we have stop all this petty atitude of blaming the wrong authority.

You sound like how obasanjo explained things when he was the president.
That was how he failed woefully.
Re: The Sorry State Of Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway Road, A National Embrassment by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 02, 2017
kjhova:

Olodo. This is a Federal Road and that particular section in the picture is the Sango end in Ota, Ogun State, exactly where PDP's Gbenga Daniel and Dimeji Bankole exchanged blows in public on who has the right to commission the glaringly unfinished project in 2010!!

President Obasanjo voted billions of Naira on this very road in a contract with Messeirs Julius Berger and the job spanned from 2001 till 2011 with nothing much to show for it but the trash in the picture in may portions of the road.

You know the true story of that road.
Thanks.
Re: The Sorry State Of Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway Road, A National Embrassment by olakab(m): 4:55pm On Jun 02, 2017
Sango see more p

Re: The Sorry State Of Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway Road, A National Embrassment by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 02, 2017
Amosu is a BIG fraud. This is the same area that generates the highest revenue to Ogun State treasury.

From Agbara to Sango area, the state of road there are nothing to write home about.
Re: The Sorry State Of Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway Road, A National Embrassment by Hadeyeancah(m): 5:50pm On Jun 02, 2017
Pls tell me how many hours /days will it take fashola to bow for Nigerian ?

Re: The Sorry State Of Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway Road, A National Embrassment by Kehinderichard(m): 6:04pm On Jun 02, 2017
Sango is a case of lawlessness, filthiness, traffic, dirts, potholes, old oshodi, etc. Same with tollgate. It's a shame...such a great difference when compared with Lagos
Re: The Sorry State Of Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway Road, A National Embrassment by palz(m): 6:20pm On Jun 02, 2017
Una say dis na xpress road?
Even the wideness shows it's substandardness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soludo's Manifesto For Anambra / Atiku Ready To Declare For Presidency, APC Plans For National Convention / Ex-military Officers Are Coming Together To Deal With Buhari – ACF chieftain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.