Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,029 members, 7,976,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 03:49 PM

My Romace With Aminat The Muslim Girl That Change My Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Romace With Aminat The Muslim Girl That Change My Life (1000 Views)

"Usman Aminat Is Innocent Of 20k For Sex Video & Iphone 7 Theft Accusation":Lady / Muslim Girl Wearing Hijab Declares Herself The First Ever Nigerian P2rnstar / Aminat The Girl That Change My Life Part One (reloaded) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Romace With Aminat The Muslim Girl That Change My Life by Captainope(m): 10:39am On Jun 02, 2017
I met aminat the muslim girl that turn my life around, we meet at the library that faithful day the library was so full that day a single space was not left out, while i was in 200l she was in 300l ,however we meet that day i stand up from my desk,walked to the chef to change the book i was reading before coming back i meet her on my chair i explain to her she told me why did you stand up at the first place ,i smiled and told her so i should not change book abi?, she was angry so she stood up and wanted to walk away ,i felt her anger while she was going i said hey come back don’t worry you can have the sit , i have read enough , with cool voice she said no you came first(for my mind i be like so you no know before abi?)i sad again don’t worry at least you are my senior (i have seen her id card on the desk) she smiled , i tissed her “so you can smile”, i packed my thing and left.

by alabi opeyemi gagi

2 days later i receive a call from aminat how did she get my number first thing that shock me ,until she told me that i forgot my engr. math on the desk (i do write my phone number on all my book)i could not believe it how could i have forgot such a big book and also one of my most expensive book, (it took my mother 2 week before she could send me money to buy that book),i thanked her and we agreed to meet at spread eagles one of the big bar in the school,I have 700 naira with me i have planed to give her 500 for saving me a book worth more than 5000 naira,yes we meet and seriouly aminat was beautiful than i ever taught ,form hair to her lips to then down she was perfect i never knew the meaning of figure 8 until i saw her.(in my mind i was like this girl worth more than 500 naira oo)

by alabi opeyemi gagi

I called her from far distance and she saw me and she came close then we start chatting i can say all the guys around where jealous i was the star at the moment the moment a clean girls with a black yoruba guy,her first speech was how you mr sit ,i gave her a killer smile but i don’t know may be she saw it ,insantly i told her my name is akin she said hmmmm you are a yoruba man , i said yes or you don’t like yoruba’s, she told me she don’t get along with them , we had a little chat she gave me the book but something tell me she still want to keep chatting so i pass my boundary and told her we should go inside the bar and get some cold drink because the temperature is almost 38’C ,she agreed like every other woman would,while in the bar i order for a pepsi she order for two malt and a meat pie two malt cost 300 the meat pie cost 250 naira and all i had on me was 700 naira i just code and start to dey sip my pepsi small small,Then she start a conversation saying em.. akin are you good in math? i said little she than she said how little? then i told her am the number 6 out of 1200 student in math AND computer sci department ,in exclamation she said what and you said little,yes that little at least someone is up there at number one.Then she continued She said akin am not so good in math i have being struggling i would be happy if you can please spare your time to teach me,(still thinking about the 700naira)i was stunned i dont know what to say than yes and then i told her ” aminat teaching is not my problem but your guts to put math into every day action is what i need from you. math is simple to that you don’t need to read, you only need to work i love to teach people in fact despite being a student i have a lot of student under me that i do teach the more i teach the more good i become are you ready to give your time that what i need from you are you ready” she yes am ready when should we start where should we meet. i was still sad because i wanted to give her 500 naira and she has already spend 550 naira ,when we finish discussing she surprise me because she did what most girls can not do she brought her pause out paid for my drink and her own then she gave me extra 2000 naira she take this and buy your self something , trust me i first ignore her before i took the money. she was very happy i can see it on her face,i was very encourage by what she did so i ask her to meet me 7pm on Thursday at spas school so we can start lecture

by alabi opeyemi gagi

She was 30 min late, so i told her she would be fined after class she smiled and say no problem,she surprise again she brought for me 6 big apple 2 can malt and table water.i must tell you aminat is so dull in mathematics she can even expand common bracket i wonder how she take pass her waec , but if there is one great thing more special about aminat is her ability to understand i have no stress teaching her at all, if i have the kind of brain that can assimilate that that i would be the best student in the world,she was smiling all trough because she can believe she is solving mathematic we where in the class until 11:16 pm she was so energetic that she did not want us to stop (but i gat to stop because i have some books to read too) i gave her 23 long solving problems has her homework,after all the teaching she said Thank you akin you are such a genius i grabed almost everything you just taught me today and she gave me a book which she told me she collect the other day (maybe she was tired and did not want to carry with her any load i think)while walking she ask about lagos from me i told her am from ogba agege i told her about how i hustle, she felt for me i can see it on her face ,we agreed to meet on friday again .when she was going i told her to do her homework if she did not want me to beat her(joke), she smiled and went home in joy

by alabi opeyemi gagi

On getting home i bring out all my books suddenly i saw 7000 note fall out of the book aminat gave me to keep for her, checking inside the main note i saw 3000 more i was surprised instantly i called her to inform ,”hello aminat i saw 10k now for the book you gave me hope you are not finding it i would bring it with me tommorow “she said oh that was for you i don’t want you to ignore the money that why i did it that way” i don’t know what to say than thank you at the moment (me wey i no get food stuff again) i had to call my mama not to send the 3000 she was abut to send to me

aminat-2The second day she called me for the lesson (for my mind i be like ha which face i go use look this girl now), as in a girl that has done much within the short time we meet,i had to tell her am a little bit sick so i can not make it,she said oh sorry dear (my head first turn as i hear dear) she ask me to send my hostel address may be she can come by, i sent it(thinking noting would happen)

1 hour 23 min later i heard that knock on my door,when i opened it i saw aminat i was speechless , i was like what are you doing here the sickness is not that strong,she first greeted the 7 guys in the room she hi guys with a soft voice and isa said welcome to our mansion our new wife ,instantly,i said no we are just friends, so that she wont think i have been talking about her to those rude boy,and somehow wale says akin na your turn to cook go answer your wife and come and cook for us,she was just smiling as if na something good dem dey talk,somehow i manage to take her out of the room before another guy say rubbish again,When we went out she said how many of you are in that room ? i said 8.. she said whattttt?how are you guys able to cope with each other, i smiled and tell her we are not much due to the room is small that some room contain 16 student , she was suprise,as if she never hear that for her life, after some little talk she asked me about my health i said i was getting better she almost forced me to go to the hospital,She even told me she could help with the cooking since am little bit sick then i ask her can you cook? she then said you want to try me? i said nooo with a serious face suddenly ade came out and said ‘guy come cook now hunger dey wire me like die” i told him na hunger go kill your papa you know see say i get vistor he replied your wife na your visitor? aminat was just laughing enjoying the way me and ade are talking to each other, she told ade that she wanted to help in the cooking but i said no with an exited face ade brought out the kerosine stove and the pot with some ingredients and told aminat please cook the other guys where happy as well they all say yes, i was the only one with a no , but my no was not enough… aminat was not impress by the ingredients on ground so had to go and buy some she prepare for us rice with stew which include egg,fish,meat, and again cooked us egusi stew and prepare for us semo for dinner , the guys where calling her our wife all through it as been a long time i have taking such food but i was still uncomfortable because i don’t know what she is thinking about me..while i was seeing her off i thanked her for what she did , and told her the truth about the reason why i did not came to class to teach her , she really was a little bit upset and told me we have to get along if we want to gain from our self it is not a big deal at all. The second day while i was not around aminat bought us food stuff worth more than 50k… (i was getting more scared)

by alabi opeyemi gagi

After all that aminat did , I just think the next thing is for me to give a little gap with her , she is just been too exceptional for my likeness we are not in any relationship and she doing more than what any even in a relationship can never do. Am a confused guy I don’t know how to tell her we can not be seeing again because she did noting wrong all she did was that she been too good for me ,Wale called me that night and tell me that I should grab my opportunity that aminat is madly in love with me not only that, she is also rich at this time I become, So confused I don’t know what to do should I walk up to her and end my thought about breaking up with her despite not being in a relationship with her or should I just pretend all is well when in my hearts am feeling guilty?

Aminat called me the other day to the usual lecture. I don’t know may be I should go or just stay because I know if I contruct another lie she would surely find me out so I move on to see her at usual place.

She was beautiful as usual her lips where in the red paint her eye where just like that of an angel and her smile sum it up,first I thanked her for what she did yesterday I told her I am great full for what she did and she said what are friends for that at least out of my busy schedule I provided time to teach her too that she is more greatfull, I was not still comfortable with her and she noticed instantly she said akin is everything alright i said sure am fine, she said no you are not telling me what your problem is ,in my mind first I wanted to tell her I want to date you but I don’t really love her that much I just appreciate her and that all .somehow i just tell her i want us to give our self a little gap,She said why me ,have I done anything wrong ? Reluctantly I said aminat see am scared you have been too nice to me and that is given problem you have done almost everything for me first it was the 10 thousand naira and now food stuff worth more than 40thousand naira am scared seriously your been too nice is just not ordinary,She smiled and softly said akin as far as am consigned I have done noting to you we are friends and I think your welfare is the best I have to look after if I want to gain from you with due repect sorry for saying this but I think all hands are not equal yes just like you knowing mathematics and me not good in mathematics is just like me been rich,my allowance per week is more than $2000 so akin me spending just 40k for you is nothing what if I take you out to buy cloth or maybe go to a recreational center to have fun what would you call that? I said hmmmmm she continued and you are the only one I do that for on campus (I was happy when I heard that) so don’t be scared all I just need is for you to be a good friend to me that all, we are gaining from each other remember

by alabi opeyemi gagi

WE DID THE NORMAL CLASS AND AFTER THAT SHE ASK ME TO COME FOR DINNER AT HER HOUSE I SAID NO BUT SHE INSISTED

I was there as early as 6:43pm I planned to live as late as 9pm ,guys aminat is seriously rich as in she live all alone live in a two luxury bedroom apartment only her parlour fine pass our whole family
read all at https://gagimovement./2017/06/02/aminat-the-girl-that-change-my-life-part-onereloaded/

(1) (Reply)

How To Regain Your Virginity / 5 Reasons Hoes Are Winning And You Are Not! / When It Comes To Women, What You See Is Not What You Get.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.