Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,343 members, 7,920,270 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 11:26 PM

The Laptop Lifestyle - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Laptop Lifestyle (464 Views)

"Style By Zenith 2.0" Lifestyle Fair: Top Global Designers Storm Lagos / How To Make Money Living The Laptop Lifestyle / Benefits Of Joining Tribute Lifestyle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Laptop Lifestyle by investor001(m): 12:16pm On Jun 02, 2017
Good day guy
I am a trained sound engineer with over 5 years of professional work. those five years where awesome I traveled the country sleep in lovely hotel room and made money even though more than 50% of all my income were and is still debt I am yet to receive from debtors, agents and employers thus leaving me with no time, some equipments and just enough money to survive till the next job, late 2016 i decided to expand my investment and business coffers to include investment that could go with my profession and the demands of final year ( yes some years back i decided to acquire a business degree) got introduced to a lot of platforms and defrauded as well losing more than i could afford to, however after a while i advised myself, reduced my road time and researched about genuine businesses, saw a couple of genuine businesses that i had wanted to learn about for years and some new opportunities, and then I went further and took up mentors and coaches to guide me and within six (6) months everything changed i increased my monthly income over ten times (and its still increasing) and have more time to pursue other opportunities (somebody once said a rich man has money while a wealthy man has both money and time).
with proper coaching and guidance I am able to wake up any time, anywhere as far as there is internet access pick up either my phone or laptop and make from 100's of dollars to 1000's of dollars between a couple hours and then go about my other activities.
so for the next couple of days i would be i would be reviewing some of the investment and businesses i have profitably involved in as well those i found out to be fraudulent, so that each one of us would be better informed and make genuine profit without defrauding anybody.
WATCH OUT FOR THE LAPTOP LIFESTYLE REVIEWS COMING OUT THROUGHOUT THE NEXT COUPLE OF DAYS
(NOTE: almost all that a laptop can do on the internet can be done on a good phone so dont make silly excuses before you go through them)
CHEERS
[code][/code]#TheLaptopLifestyle
Re: The Laptop Lifestyle by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 02, 2017
Following
Re: The Laptop Lifestyle by mascotblaze(m): 4:49pm On Jun 02, 2017
I Smell Great Content. Following With Keen Interest

(1) (Reply)

Amazon Account Containing $50 Giftcard For Sale / We Deploy Business Intelligence Tools Into Any Organisation In Nigeria! / Get Five Times The Amount You Provide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.