Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,281 members, 7,884,492 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 11:23 AM

To Marry Or Not To Marry - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / To Marry Or Not To Marry (414 Views)

I Want To Marry Farano. / Need A Decent Godfearing Handsome Man Who Is Employed And Ready To Marry This Ye / Need A Virgin To Marry No Matter How Ugly! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To Marry Or Not To Marry by Darkeyes2: 4:02pm On Jan 18, 2010
Met this guy thru a friend and as time progressed,we fell head over heels 4 each other. He proposed after 3months and i was xcitd because he was the first man in my life and was from my town. He dcided to see my people to tell them of his intentions. My dad carried out sme investigations only to find out dat the boy is an outcast (osu). My family says it impossible 4 us to gt married. Its been 8years and we are stil tgether cos its really hard for us to separate. I dnt knw wat to do.[tt][/tt][sub][/sub]
Re: To Marry Or Not To Marry by Ben13: 5:24pm On Jan 18, 2010
. . . pls, marry your family and bear them shilren.

(1) (Reply)

List Of Famous Dating & Relationship Sites Right Here: ! / Uk Nairalanders: Guy Needs A Girlfriend / I Need A Loving Igbo Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.