Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,120 members, 7,939,527 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 07:44 AM

What Will Happen In A Friendly War Between Nigerian Vs North Korean Military? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Will Happen In A Friendly War Between Nigerian Vs North Korean Military? (2503 Views)

South West Vs North West Development / South East Vs North West (photos, Videos) / NANS Rejects Proposed Cultural Exchange Programme Between Nigerian, S/african (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will Happen In A Friendly War Between Nigerian Vs North Korean Military? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jun 02, 2017
North Korea will wipe out the Nigerian land mass in seconds. No comparison here. The Egyptian and South Africa military will cripple Nigeria self not yo talk of North Korea. Comparing Nigeria and North Korea in Military capability is like comparing an ELEPHANT (North Korea) and a RAT (Nigeria).

Please don't even go there. It will be suicidal. Remember they have Nuclear capabilities. Should I mention Cyber Warfare of the korean army? You want them to shut down our banking and national grids?

The Only thing Nigeria can beat North Korea in is SKULL MINING ACTIVITIES, YAHOO YAHOO AND DARKNESS courtesy of FASH-OLE and AP-SHIT!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will Happen In A Friendly War Between Nigerian Vs North Korean Military? by Stoicbaba(m): 3:16pm On Jun 02, 2017
DEATHMACHINE:
an idiot laced with ignorance of Nigeria's capabilities created this trend.

You certainly have expressed your level of intelligence via your lack of capacity to understand the context of a writeup before you comment...

Na you like Naija pass undecided

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen In A Friendly War Between Nigerian Vs North Korean Military? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 02, 2017
Stoicbaba:

You certainly have expressed your level of intelligence via your lack of capacity to understand the context of a writeup before you comment...

Na you like Naija pass undecided
abeg enter gutter jare, white fowl wey no sabi
Re: What Will Happen In A Friendly War Between Nigerian Vs North Korean Military? by juman(m): 4:30pm On Jun 02, 2017
Stoicbaba:
Please, I am wandering when our military that intimidates civilians anyhow, will ever go to proper war...I don't mean boko haram o. That is not war.

Honestly, since I was born, they have been training and the amount they spend on training should make them strong by now...

So, I propose they should have a friendly war with any country and I suggest North Korea...

Yes, you heard me well. Maybe, they will meet their mates and stop intimidating civilians...

You can suggest a country...

They had engaged in war severally.
Go and read about ecomog.

All the wars were successful.
Re: What Will Happen In A Friendly War Between Nigerian Vs North Korean Military? by juman(m): 4:32pm On Jun 02, 2017
Hmmmm
Oh my God.

nigeria failed to become sensible country.
Bad "leaders" problem.

Obviously one nigeria is a failure.
Re: What Will Happen In A Friendly War Between Nigerian Vs North Korean Military? by ephi321(f): 5:14pm On Jun 02, 2017
Kathmandu:
God, which station have you been watching grin

Eph321 come and see chom chin

Just seeing this. I guess this is the joke of the day. North Korea?!!! cheesy

It will do him like magic. He obviously doesn't know what he is saying at all.

3 Likes

Re: What Will Happen In A Friendly War Between Nigerian Vs North Korean Military? by capip120(m): 6:02pm On Jun 02, 2017
Rossikki:
Ignoramus, because the North Koreans have barred foreign aid organisations, NGOs and journalists from the country, and have severely restricted movement of anyone entering the country. If you were a North Korean, you couldn't even use the internet. The people have zero rights. No elections are permitted. No free speech or freedom of assembly. But hey, they have some shiny objects like fancy military gear, which is enough to wow thoughtless dullards like you. And you must be really dense to be mentioning IDP camp when millions of North Koreans are systematically starved and malnourished year in year out to fund the military.
My friend all what you have written didn't address the issue at hand. These are senseless rants and I don't want to stoop so low to attack your person just like you have done mine. Do have a wonderful day.

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen In A Friendly War Between Nigerian Vs North Korean Military? by Stoicbaba(m): 6:15pm On Jun 02, 2017
DEATHMACHINE:
abeg enter gutter jare, white fowl wey no sabi

A typical ill - bred fellow. Certainly not your type...
Re: What Will Happen In A Friendly War Between Nigerian Vs North Korean Military? by HiddenShadow: 6:22pm On Jun 02, 2017
DEATHMACHINE:
an idiot laced with ignorance of Nigeria's capabilities created this trend.

North Korea produces her weapons

What can a confused country like Nigeria produce

Only pencil production we are celebrating while North Korea has tested 6 nuclear bombs

Guy go and sit
down

Over patriotism without wisdom is suicidal

2 Likes

Re: What Will Happen In A Friendly War Between Nigerian Vs North Korean Military? by Stoicbaba(m): 6:24pm On Jun 02, 2017
juman:

They had engaged in war severally.
Go and read about ecomog.

All the wars were successful.

If you read the first and the last paragraphs of the post, maybe, you will understand the context of the post...

The point isn't really, if we have fought and won wars before...Of course, we do make great marks in those we fight in... It equally not about North Korea...The country just came into my head...

[b]The essence was to talk about some of their unprofessional actions against civilians...[b]
Re: What Will Happen In A Friendly War Between Nigerian Vs North Korean Military? by HiddenShadow: 6:27pm On Jun 02, 2017
Stoicbaba:

If you read the first and the last paragraphs of the post, maybe, you will understand the context of the post...

The point isn't really, if we have fought and won wars before...Of course, we do make great marks in those we fight in... It equally not about North Korea...The country just came into my head...

[b]The essence was to talk about some of their unprofessional actions against civilians...[b]

Nigeria that can't produce ordinary rocket let alone a missile(guided rocket) wants to fight North Korea

They will just destroy Nigeria from the sea using their submarines to always missile us without landing troops on our soil
Re: What Will Happen In A Friendly War Between Nigerian Vs North Korean Military? by Amoyinoluwa24: 6:32pm On Jun 02, 2017
Without their sophisticated weapons. Man to man fight, Nigeria will surely win
Re: What Will Happen In A Friendly War Between Nigerian Vs North Korean Military? by NNAMDIII(m): 1:25pm On Jun 03, 2017
DonBobes:
War with north korea is ok because we will both respect international laws and not over step bounds like BH.
One thing u need to know no country as won an insurgency war or war with terrorist. because they don't obey any rule of law. Only kill their opponents with anything with mass casualties on both sides.
But this war the NK will surely win but with heavy casualties if the war is at our backyard very heavy casualties I mean. But if na for their own backyard lets say the Korea peninsula, na suicide b that. Just like when we went foreign missions in Liberia, sierra leon etc. Because this NK are more like terrorists too. They both almost have the same ideology " keep killing us we will keep coming at u"
On the land we can't
The sea na death b dat
In the air. That's suicidal.
Their Artillery pieces na infinity
why do you like spewing tantrums bro?

Stoicbaba:

A typical ill - bred fellow. Certainly not your type...
sir! what if i told you that guy is a senior officer in Nigerian Army, infact he's a Major in the Army!
Re: What Will Happen In A Friendly War Between Nigerian Vs North Korean Military? by Stoicbaba(m): 3:26pm On Jun 03, 2017
NNAMDIII:

sir! what if i told you that guy is a senior officer in Nigerian Army, infact he's a Major in the Army!

Sir, what if I tell you that I am a well cultured individual who believes that respect is reciprocal
Re: What Will Happen In A Friendly War Between Nigerian Vs North Korean Military? by Fulmigati: 3:31pm On Jun 03, 2017
Cameroun is flexing on Nigeria's bitch ass and you wan to go toe to toe with an Asian Tiger like North Korea? Total Annihilation.

2 Likes

Re: What Will Happen In A Friendly War Between Nigerian Vs North Korean Military? by BigIyanga: 4:48pm On Jun 04, 2017
IbnSultaan:

North Korean Military is aging with aging capabilities and no capabilities to project military capacity beyond Soul / Tokyo.
North Korea subs are old obsolete and out dated
No aerial capabilities.
So how come Naija with her non-aging military arsenal is not unable to crush unorganised BOko Haram while NK is launching nuclear missiles?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Common Sense Senator Buys $5M Mansion In US - Sahara Reporters / All Three APC Senators From Niger State Lost Out In Primary Election: Photo / Zamfara: Gold Mining By Ftos At The Heart Of The Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.