Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,854 members, 7,976,214 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 09:43 PM

How To Avoid Mistakes During Npower Registration Process. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Avoid Mistakes During Npower Registration Process. (2697 Views)

Npower Registration: You Will Be Disqualified If… N-power Warns / Who Else Is Experiencing This During Npower Registration. / ALERT: Avoid These Mistakes During Npower Registration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Avoid Mistakes During Npower Registration Process. by Speeddial(m): 2:38pm On Jun 02, 2017
HOW TO AVOID MISTAKES DURING NPOWER REGISTRATION PROCESS.

1.If you've changed your name as a result of marriage, please make sure to it reflects on the certificates you'll be using for application.

2. If you've not done change of name, then use the name as it appears in your papers and in your bank account.

3. Apply by yourself, don't give out your name to cyber cafe person to apply on your behalf.

Cafe attendants are fond of making mistakes when they aren't supervised. If cafe attendant must do it for you, be there to correct whatever mistakes he'll be making.

4. Check and cross check why applying before you make submission.

5. One of the most important things is to ensure that your account number is active, and it's linked to your active account number.

6. If you're above 35years you won't be considered.

7. In order to avoid the issue of unmatched name, unmatched bvn, etc make sure you fill the on-line application form as your names appear in your certificates and bank account number.

8. Join the N-Power community second batch group for up to date information.

https://m./1366104333479847?ref=bookmarks

You could face issue of unmatched name if all your papers, and ID bear Timi Ebi, but you go ahead to fill Timi Ebiweni while filling Npower application form.
If your name is Tari, let it be if that's how it appears in your documents, dont go fill Tariye during application.

We have found out that more than 70% of the current beneficiaries who are faced with one issue or other are those who use names that are slightly different in spelling, yet the same meaning and interpretation. Avoid it.

Npower Qualifications
NCE, OND, BSC, HND, MSC ETC

Join the N-Power community second batch group for up to date information.

3 Likes

Re: How To Avoid Mistakes During Npower Registration Process. by sonofjah55: 2:57pm On Jun 02, 2017
Anyway thanks! Those of us who applied for other trade apart 4rm teaching' no show for us up till now. It is well.
Re: How To Avoid Mistakes During Npower Registration Process. by Sirhethat12(f): 4:42pm On Jun 02, 2017
sonofjah55:
Anyway thanks! Those of us who applied for other trade apart 4rm teaching' no show for us up till now. It is well.

Are you sure? A friend applied for the agricultural aspect and she is getting her stipend already. the only one I'm not sure of is the non graduates. seems they didn't select any Non graduate
Re: How To Avoid Mistakes During Npower Registration Process. by babkunlex(m): 5:03pm On Jun 02, 2017
Thanks for this timely info. Please I'll like to know this ahead, my middle name in my primary school certificate is different from the one in all my certificates though I've court affidavit to this regard. I hope this will not be a barrier.

Is it a must to have I.D card?
Re: How To Avoid Mistakes During Npower Registration Process. by ayommy12: 5:43pm On Jun 02, 2017
Thanks for this eye opener. I am yet to get my NCE Certificate, can I use my statement of result or the applicant that use certificate are treated with preference?
Re: How To Avoid Mistakes During Npower Registration Process. by Speeddial(m): 6:59am On Jun 03, 2017
Should N-Power opens up the portal on June 13 2017 for new registration, pls do not fall victim like other applicants who could not follow simple NPOWER online application process which deprive them of becoming Npower beneficiaries.

Join our facebook group for up to date information

Re: How To Avoid Mistakes During Npower Registration Process. by Nobody: 9:41am On Jun 03, 2017
30thousand is better than 30kobo, I go apply wen the portal is open!

2 Likes

Re: How To Avoid Mistakes During Npower Registration Process. by alfaqihh93: 5:30am On Mar 16, 2021
Please my own is showing I have some error, what can I do

(1) (Reply)

Massive Recruitment At Accion Microfinance Bank Limited, January 2018 / Information Marketing Business / Interswitch Nigeria Graduates Job Recruitment 2019/2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.