Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,126 members, 7,916,308 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 08:05 PM

Help! Seems Like My Crush Is Insane - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! Seems Like My Crush Is Insane (32477 Views)

How Do I Make My Crush To Have Sex With Me When She Visits Me / Help, My Friend's "Crush" Is Having A Crush On Me / It is Insane To Have Unprotected Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! Seems Like My Crush Is Insane by cheezy4real(m): 2:50am On Jun 03, 2017
Officialkplus:
Ppl are coming for you...

17 going to 18...??
Suffered many heart break shocked

Nawa oo

Thanks .
@17yrs, you hv BN with her for roughly a yr(since August last yr) , so d several heart breaks counts from 16yrs
This is great OLOSHO in d making
Re: Help! Seems Like My Crush Is Insane by fortunechy(m): 4:02am On Jun 03, 2017
End time crush
Re: Help! Seems Like My Crush Is Insane by Daguccizgreat(m): 4:04am On Jun 03, 2017
Jadoskii:
The worst kind of friendzone is when you're so deep in the friend zone that uve found a way to convince urself dat ure out ......bro ure on trump thing
Honestly this piece got me rolling
Re: Help! Seems Like My Crush Is Insane by KingGBsky(m): 5:13am On Jun 03, 2017
Raine80:
Whoa..how many heartbreaks can you have when you are 17 turning 18?
And she thinks lesbians don't break hearts does she? Come to think of it does she even know what lesbians are?They have relationships , relationship woes, insecurities just like heterosexuals!
So she thinks she is transgender?

you must be into this lesbian and gay business o.
Re: Help! Seems Like My Crush Is Insane by mechanics(m): 5:19am On Jun 03, 2017
Guy you better run o, if not when she starts misbehaving when you eventually settle down her don't complain o.
Re: Help! Seems Like My Crush Is Insane by cerowo(f): 6:33am On Jun 03, 2017
davtosh:

That your smile is awesome.

My wife must not know i said this but im an artist and she knows i have the right to admire good things too. grin

To the Op take am easy oo. too young to have heartbreak.

Lols...tnks 4 d compliment
Re: Help! Seems Like My Crush Is Insane by cerowo(f): 6:37am On Jun 03, 2017
sorextee:
Mehn u pretty.. Im tripping..
Lols....dnt trip o.. tnks though
Re: Help! Seems Like My Crush Is Insane by cerowo(f): 6:38am On Jun 03, 2017
nonny400:
Damn lady, you're fine.
Tnks

1 Like

Re: Help! Seems Like My Crush Is Insane by LeanonGOD(m): 7:00am On Jun 03, 2017
All you need right now is recorded in the book of Matthew 6:33 - God's Love is SUFFIENT for you. God FIRST, your ambition and then, take life one day at time. May God Bless you, may the Holy Spirit minister unto you and may the Joy of the Lord continually to be your Strengths in All your weakness in Jesus Almighty Name.
CrownStarPro:
Anyways.. I have run away fast fast.. I'm the only son of my mother... I can't kill myself over kitten....besides, I no even see advice here... NL get zero chill I swear... My realers don cap my advice... So I don March on
Re: Help! Seems Like My Crush Is Insane by Danhumprey: 7:06am On Jun 03, 2017
CrownStarPro:
Anyways.. I have run away fast fast.. I'm the only son of my mother... I can't kill myself over kitten....besides, I no even see advice here... NL get zero chill I swear... My realers don cap my advice... So I don March on
ROTFLMAO. grin
Re: Help! Seems Like My Crush Is Insane by Pedroscope(m): 7:37am On Jun 03, 2017
CrownStarPro:
Please NLanders, don't insult me oh... I need your candid advice. I have been processing my way to be her boyfriend. I started crushing on her since last year August. I avoided the friend zone sha.. Tho its not easy.

Now, I'm very close to getting her and she's telling me that she has suffered heartbreaks from many guys and hence she want to be a Lesbian.

The word sounded like DJ mix in my ears until she confirmed what she said by repeating it. I know when she's serious and the way she said it...She seems very serious about it.

Since morning, my chest just dey do me some how... I haven't told her to be my GF.

BTW, she's 17 going to 18 and I turned 20 recently.

I have thought about leaving her and just being her friend but I also have this urge that I can convince her but I don't know how...

She calls me romantic names and I call her romantic names too. I stood for her when her dad died, and she stood for me when I lost my brother.

She responds to my chats and messages quickly and accordingly.

She calls me at times just to know if I'm okay.

I know all these are green lights but this LESBIANISM of a thing took me aback....

She told me she is a boy in girl form.

Please... I need advice on what to do next. I love her. cry

Pick up your books ,read them, get a good job then look for a good woman.

1 Like

Re: Help! Seems Like My Crush Is Insane by Nobody: 7:49am On Jun 03, 2017
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! Seems Like My Crush Is Insane by Ishilove: 8:02am On Jun 03, 2017
lestat:
undecided
Shidren of nowadays ehn, wetin dey hungry dem no dey market.
Re: Help! Seems Like My Crush Is Insane by Saintmary(f): 8:21am On Jun 03, 2017
Akshow:
Human sexuality doesn't work that way. People don't want to be lesbian, they are lesbian or bisexual.
abi o.. as if lesbianism is a club thing
Re: Help! Seems Like My Crush Is Insane by CaraJewel(f): 8:38am On Jun 03, 2017
Officialkplus:
17 going to 18...?? Suffered many heart break shocked
Nawa oo
My thoughts exactly
Re: Help! Seems Like My Crush Is Insane by CaraJewel(f): 8:38am On Jun 03, 2017
Officialkplus:
17 going to 18...?? Suffered many heart break shocked
Nawa oo
My thoughts exactly
Re: Help! Seems Like My Crush Is Insane by ashawopikin(m): 8:52am On Jun 03, 2017
17 going to i8, suffered heartbreak from "many" guys.better face your book

1 Like

Re: Help! Seems Like My Crush Is Insane by Nobody: 9:08am On Jun 03, 2017
CrownStarPro:
Please NLanders, don't insult me oh... I need your candid advice. I have been processing my way to be her boyfriend. I started crushing on her since last year August. I avoided the friend zone sha.. Tho its not easy.

Now, I'm very close to getting her and she's telling me that she has suffered heartbreaks from many guys and hence she want to be a Lesbian.

The word sounded like DJ mix in my ears until she confirmed what she said by repeating it. I know when she's serious and the way she said it...She seems very serious about it.

Since morning, my chest just dey do me some how... I haven't told her to be my GF.

BTW, she's 17 going to 18 and I turned 20 recently.

I have thought about leaving her and just being her friend but I also have this urge that I can convince her but I don't know how...

She calls me romantic names and I call her romantic names too. I stood for her when her dad died, and she stood for me when I lost my brother.

She responds to my chats and messages quickly and accordingly.

She calls me at times just to know if I'm okay.

I know all these are green lights but this LESBIANISM of a thing took me aback....

She told me she is a boy in girl form.

Please... I need advice on what to do next. I love her. cry
whaat! dis life don spoil, see dis small small children wey for dey read book. end time truly is here

Re: Help! Seems Like My Crush Is Insane by yassinattah(m): 9:34am On Jun 03, 2017
Lele tins @ that age,
Rapture ll befall on you,if it doesn't 14 years imprisonment awaits u in Naija
Re: Help! Seems Like My Crush Is Insane by Sammyblaq(m): 9:52am On Jun 03, 2017
Rubbish!.
Tell her say u too wan be "Homosexual".

After many heart breaks under 18, I doubt if her heart still have mending value.

I pray u do good cause dullards are making it.
Re: Help! Seems Like My Crush Is Insane by phenzy(m): 9:53am On Jun 03, 2017
Stanley1155:
Pple just dey die anyhow for dat una two family maybe u dey wait make anoda pesin die for her family before u go tell am how u feel,Since na only wen person die u dey show am LOVE

MAAAAADDDDDD guy ah swear ma tummy wan burst fr hia

1 Like

Re: Help! Seems Like My Crush Is Insane by Lloydfather(m): 10:06am On Jun 03, 2017
Oga why do u want to date a girl that have suffered heartbreak many times at 17yrs. Can't u see her future, she is olosho in making.

And u too instead of talking of how to be useful to ur generation u are talking about one yeye girl that have lost focus.
Re: Help! Seems Like My Crush Is Insane by freshinko: 10:32am On Jun 03, 2017
Wait oo, 17 going to 18 suffered so much heartbreaks? Ok let me come and be going , this is not where I belong.
Re: Help! Seems Like My Crush Is Insane by uyisteven(m): 10:34am On Jun 03, 2017
Angel196:

Lol, more like unremovable president.

Hahaha..
Re: Help! Seems Like My Crush Is Insane by viki84(m): 10:47am On Jun 03, 2017
UrennaNkoli:
you people just cook up meaningless stories just to make frontpage.
and you enjoy reading the cooked folktales too
Re: Help! Seems Like My Crush Is Insane by maxysmith(f): 11:33am On Jun 03, 2017
AngelicBeing:
She has been eating the forbidden fruit since 1920AD grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Help! Seems Like My Crush Is Insane by samyfreshsmooth(m): 11:34am On Jun 03, 2017
Op abeg give me her number,picture and house address,.......dem say there is a reward for any one that exposes and report a lesbian or gay person to the authorities...........i go commission uu from the money wey i go get
Re: Help! Seems Like My Crush Is Insane by Sexyolori(f): 11:42am On Jun 03, 2017
Officialkplus:

17 going to 18...??
Suffered many heart break shocked

Nawa oo
D matter tire me o...
Re: Help! Seems Like My Crush Is Insane by AngelicBeing: 12:48pm On Jun 03, 2017
[quote author=maxysmith post=57150245][/quote] wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? / Which Condom Is The Best? Married Only! / Do You Do This Too As A Single Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.