Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,756 members, 7,879,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 03:33 PM

How Much The EFCC Has Recovered From Whistleblowing - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Much The EFCC Has Recovered From Whistleblowing (41284 Views)

EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri / EFCC Has Frozen All My Accounts, I Can’t Feed My Family –Olisa Metuh / EFCC Has Recovered N500bn, Secured 486 Convictions Under Me – Magu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much The EFCC Has Recovered From Whistleblowing by Bobby808: 8:42pm On Jun 02, 2017
I have never, even from history why some class of people have resisted change. I have been asking myself why apc will continue this deceitful life? Rubbish country.
Re: How Much The EFCC Has Recovered From Whistleblowing by joe4real12: 8:44pm On Jun 02, 2017
slurryeye2:
And what have they done with the money?
Lie Mohd, Magu, Malami
Each one will give you different version
Re: How Much The EFCC Has Recovered From Whistleblowing by adecz: 8:48pm On Jun 02, 2017
N49m recovered in Kaduna
was not through "whistle blower",

It was simply sacks of money abandoned
on the luggage conveyor at
the airport.

I'm still wondering how somebody
will simply transport such
money in such an obvious way .

Maybe sef, na EFCC put the money
for plane & later to go & retrieve it.

Dem wan show us say,
dem dey work by putting their
name for front page.

Magu, Mugu, or Magun,
You better park well....
Re: How Much The EFCC Has Recovered From Whistleblowing by Jelal0007(m): 8:49pm On Jun 02, 2017
Franzinni:
Monies planted by the APC propaganda machine to be discovered by their lap dog (efcc)and displayed for their sheepies.

I can see the bait but I also can see the hook...

I won't bite. Talk less of swallow this well cooked lie.
may God deliver you from your ignorance.

1 Like

Re: How Much The EFCC Has Recovered From Whistleblowing by bionixs: 8:51pm On Jun 02, 2017
Chikelue2000:
Yet Nigeria look so backward, intact Nigeria looked better when corruption was massive
oga, believe this people and be helped out of a soakaway pit with a broken left leg
Re: How Much The EFCC Has Recovered From Whistleblowing by nightmile: 8:51pm On Jun 02, 2017
Franzinni:
Monies planted by the APC propaganda machine to be discovered by their lap dog (efcc)and displayed for their sheepies.

I can see the bait but I also can see the hook...

I won't bite. Talk less of swallow this well cooked lie.
If you were born blind, it would not have made any difference to your world..I'm sorry!

1 Like

Re: How Much The EFCC Has Recovered From Whistleblowing by DonShalex(m): 9:01pm On Jun 02, 2017
With all these recoveries why is the Federal government own workers promotion arreas from 2013 to date and go borrowing?
Re: How Much The EFCC Has Recovered From Whistleblowing by musicwriter(m): 9:10pm On Jun 02, 2017
Nnamddi:
The recoveries the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) have made through the whistleblower policy.

$43 million and N23 million recovered from the famous Osborne Towers in Ikoyi, Lagos.

$9.8 million and £74,000 recovered from Former NNPC GMD, Andrew Yakubu.

N445,800,000 recovered from a shop at Legico Shopping plaza, Victoria Island, Lagos.

N250 million recovered in Balogun market.

Lastly, N49 million recovered in Kaduna International Airport.

If this is true, the culprits would be in jail for the crime. Unless we can see the culprits in jail, there's nothing to show the monies were recovered from criminals.

The only money that have evidence of genuine recorvery is the one recovered from Andrew Yakubu, and that's because he was identified as the owner. The rest is just nonsense!!.

Nigerians wake up and understand this government is working on your mind. Governments like China use this for cultural firewall against western control, not to fool it's citizens. I don't know why we always learn the bad side.
Re: How Much The EFCC Has Recovered From Whistleblowing by 2shure: 9:25pm On Jun 02, 2017
Magu.shut up.
U fools
U wi all die mysteriously
Re: How Much The EFCC Has Recovered From Whistleblowing by Hussainvictor12: 9:37pm On Jun 02, 2017
Make una dey fool us
Re: How Much The EFCC Has Recovered From Whistleblowing by thanki410(m): 9:44pm On Jun 02, 2017
Yet Rice is now up in price than a land at ota
Re: How Much The EFCC Has Recovered From Whistleblowing by Franzinni: 9:49pm On Jun 02, 2017
nightmile:

If you were born blind, it would not have made any difference to your world..I'm sorry!
I was born blind to blindness... Why is it that almost all the money discovered are initially a case of we are trying to figure out the owner? Except that nnpc. Guy. The rest of the money they discovered is ownerless... Or under investigation.
Re: How Much The EFCC Has Recovered From Whistleblowing by Aburi001: 9:52pm On Jun 02, 2017
massinola:
Ewoohhhh!!!!! Who are the owners? Recovery! Recovery!!and recovery!!! Yet both our president and our economy are in the intensive care unit of depression. Haba!!! What's happening in this country. It has become so clear that the more you look, the less you see in this damn country
WAILER!!!
Re: How Much The EFCC Has Recovered From Whistleblowing by Franzinni: 9:52pm On Jun 02, 2017
Jelal0007:
may God deliver you from your ignorance.
from your name I already know what kind of person you are walahitalahi.... Kai. Dan iska. Ne. Kawai..... Shege. Dan. APC.
Re: How Much The EFCC Has Recovered From Whistleblowing by Franzinni: 10:07pm On Jun 02, 2017
Zico5:

Planted and ur wicked wike is demanded for his own. Continue in ur delusion Mr man

I am replying you with the hope that you are not an apc. Zombie... That said..... Let me continue.

Bros... Open your eyes to reality see from my angle for a second... As yourself this question... Is there a possibility that it is propaganda and if you cannot totally say no... Then...

My reasons for my delusions are..

1 apc. Is the devil's party... Pdp is the mother of apc.
2.it is rumoured that apc. Master minded the whole chibok saga.. If it's a lie... Why can't they allow reporters to interview the girls?

3. Is it not strange that the monies. Found just always happen to be ownerless found in silly places like shopping malls and abandoned cars? Almost all the raid they have conducted on people's houses have come up duds..

4. What is buharis. Moto.? Kwarapchen!!! And since he has failed every other thing is it not logical for him to cook up a propaganda and show the sheepies. Money that will bamboozle them to believe he is working...

5. If Jonathan was currupt why is it that he has not been touched? Is it that he didn't take a dime?

Me I am awake bro... If you want to remain asleep.. You can have my pillow.
Re: How Much The EFCC Has Recovered From Whistleblowing by Franzinni: 10:19pm On Jun 02, 2017
adioolayi:

This feedback is stale... say another thing

For a Yoruba person I am pretty sure you must be from the enslaved parts ruled by the fulanis.... If you choose to be asleep.. Because your mouth is on APCs. Boobs. Go ahead..... The real people I am trying to wake up are... Beginning to see the angle...

Call it stale... But the response to the so called feedback is fresh AF... So pls STFU.. Thank you sir.
Re: How Much The EFCC Has Recovered From Whistleblowing by Franzinni: 10:35pm On Jun 02, 2017
deji15:

1. Oil price has reduced from $110 to $30 a barrel and now $50 a barrel, yet FG did not retrench workers, how do you think that miracle happened?
2. FG has bailed out states many times, where do you think that extra money came from?
3. The sovereign wealth fund and foreign reserve has increased, where do think the extra money came from?
4. Many FG contractors that has not being paid since 2012 are now being settled, where do you think this Govt is getting the extra funds to pay debts?
5. Many abandoned road and power projects are now being constructed, where do you think the extra money is coming from?
6. Millions of schools children are now being fed by the FG across the nation, where do you think this FG is getting the money?
7. FG has increased Militants allocation, where do you think that extra is coming from?
8. 200,000 unemployed graduates has been absorbed through the N- Power program, where do you think that money to pay them came from?
9. Thousands of vulnerable Nigerians are being given N5,000 a month, where do you think the money came from?
10. Grants and loans to SME's including extension of the Youwin program, where do you think that money is coming from?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maoA--1VF5M
You are singing the tune of apc... You are comfortably working for the government so you don't know where the shoe pinches... All you can give is statistics on paper.... Do you know how many people lost their job.... Their careers.... Thier life since these demons took over power? You talking 5000 a month was that the campaign promise? This animals in power..

You talk about npower.... Have you been on ground to hear how this participant complain daily? And some of these unemployed became that way because of the pestilence this Pharaoh Brought with them?

Millions are been fed... Please can you give me details on what school qualifies for feeding and what are they fed? Because it is easy to paint a picture on paper...

Many of the things that you put forward up there looks pretty on the outside but we the masses can see beyond the smoke and mirrors....

If you take the time to ask real citizens how they feel about the government as a whole you will final get the perspective... But as of now you are still painting pretty pictures on a used tissue paper... It's time you start to call it by what it is... Sheet!
Re: How Much The EFCC Has Recovered From Whistleblowing by Jelal0007(m): 10:37pm On Jun 02, 2017
Franzinni:
from your name I already know what kind of person you are walahitalahi.... Kai. Dan iska. Ne. Kawai..... Shege. Dan. APC.

Lol...
Re: How Much The EFCC Has Recovered From Whistleblowing by Ken4Christ: 10:38pm On Jun 02, 2017
Recovered loot has never been accounted for. So, what difference does it make how much was recovered?
Re: How Much The EFCC Has Recovered From Whistleblowing by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 02, 2017
Franzinni:

You are singing the tune of apc... You are comfortably working for the government so you don't know where the shoe pinches... All you can give is statistics on paper.... Do you know how many people lost their job.... Their careers.... Thier life since these demons took over power? You talking 5000 a month was that the campaign promise? This animals in power..

You talk about npower.... Have you been on ground to hear how this participant complain daily? And some of these unemployed became that way because of the pestilence this Pharaoh Brought with them?

Millions are been fed... Please can you give me details on what school qualifies for feeding and what are they fed? Because it is easy to paint a picture on paper...

Many of the things that you put forward up there looks pretty on the outside but we the masses can see beyond the smoke and mirrors....

If you take the time to ask real citizens how they feel about the government as a whole you will final get the perspective... But as of now you are still painting pretty pictures on a used tissue paper... It's time you start to call it by what it is... Sheet!

Can you dispute with facts any of the 10 points that I raised? Your response is based on sentiments and not on facts.
Re: How Much The EFCC Has Recovered From Whistleblowing by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 02, 2017
APC planted taxpayers cash at flash points for 2019 elections campaigns.

1 Like

Re: How Much The EFCC Has Recovered From Whistleblowing by Alfredah01: 10:56pm On Jun 02, 2017
UnknownT:
Only Yakubu own has a name attached to it, others are anonymous, why?
tht is d corruption d change govt is fighting... fighting opposition, worse govt ever.
Re: How Much The EFCC Has Recovered From Whistleblowing by Franzinni: 10:57pm On Jun 02, 2017
deji15:

Can you dispute with facts any of the 10 points that I raised? Your response is based on sentiments and not on facts.
thank you.... The truth is I cannot dispute with facts because the ground work is beyond me right now... But sentiments.. As you call it is one thing that is abundant in the country right now and better still... Resentment is a better word because the truth is the government is absolutely playing the game of window dressing...

Like I initially said.... Sir if you can't see the suffering in the country right now... Then you must be a part of the government... Which makes you sterilized to he real feeling of the masses....

Do you know ow much food cost?? Even garri is now a luxury. Haba.

Your 10 points is a mantra to be chanted when confronted but the truth is brutal...

I see where you stand from where I stand... And the distance is great... You are like the Egyptians during the famine in the bible... You don't know what the famine feels like.... The Pharaoh have made provisions for his Egyptians...

But there is one thing I know for a fact... The period will pass one day...
Re: How Much The EFCC Has Recovered From Whistleblowing by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jun 02, 2017
Franzinni:
thank you.... The truth is I cannot dispute with facts because the ground work is beyond me right now... But sentiments.. As you call it is one thing that is abundant in the country right now and better still... Resentment is a better word because the truth is the government is absolutely playing the game of window dressing...

Like I initially said.... Sir if you can't see the suffering in the country right now... Then you must be a part of the government... Which makes you sterilized to he real feeling of the masses....

Do you know ow much food cost?? Even garri is now a luxury. Haba.

Your 10 points is a mantra to be chanted when confronted but the truth is brutal...

I see where you stand from where I stand... And the distance is great... You are like the Egyptians during the famine in the bible... You don't know what the famine feels like.... The Pharaoh have made provisions for his Egyptians...

But there is one thing I know for a fact... The period will pass one day...

I am not a part of the Govt, but I see clearly their effort . All over the world, any country that is heavily dependent on oil for the purpose of their budget is suffering right now. Nigeria is actually fairing better than some. Example is Venezuela.
Economic diversification for Nigeria is painful at the moment but there is definitely light at the end of the tunnel.
What Nigeria has been doing is sell oil get dollars, and use that dollar to import most of the things that we consume like toothpick, rice, etc.

The issue of Garri can be easily solved by simply increasing our production. I have friends and families who produce Yams and Cassava and you know what that means.

The reason why some people complain is economic and sentimental in nature
1. Some people are not happy that Buhari defeated their hero - GEJ . These group will never see anything good in the Buhari's administration
2. Some people who are beneficiaries of the old order of stealing is not corruption are definitely not happy
3 Some people who are standing trials for corruption and other cases are not happy and they will be making a lot of noise about it.
4. Most people that are importers of goods and require forex, but with the fall in oil price it has adversely affected their business.

The focus of the Buhari administration is to restructure Nigeria from a net importer of goods to one that will produce enough for local consumption and also for export.
Many Farmers are currently doing very well as importation reduces. For instance, Nigeria has reduced its rice importation in the last two year, from 580,000 tonnes in 2015 to 58,000 tonnes by 2016 and that by the end of 2017, the difference would have been eliminated because more people now grow rice in Nigeria.

http://stocksng.com/2017/05/18/thai-companies-close-down-over-nigerias-reduced-rice-importation-ogbeh/

http://orientalnewsng.com/2017/05/rice-production-hits-5-7-million-tons/

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2017/05/30/buhari-administration-creates-new-millionaire-farmers-minister/

http://www.businesspost.ng/2017/05/30/fg-distribute-200-rice-mills-across-nigeria/
Re: How Much The EFCC Has Recovered From Whistleblowing by ajufinz(m): 11:30pm On Jun 02, 2017
Bet me no Hausa will ever blow any whistle...
Never...
Re: How Much The EFCC Has Recovered From Whistleblowing by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jun 02, 2017
Re: How Much The EFCC Has Recovered From Whistleblowing by KENFERDYOORI(m): 11:49pm On Jun 02, 2017
And the economic situation remains same. Nigerian problem is fundamental!
Re: How Much The EFCC Has Recovered From Whistleblowing by chngebeginwthme: 11:54pm On Jun 02, 2017
Chikelue2000:
Yet Nigeria look so backward, intact Nigeria looked better when corruption was massive

Yes coming from an IGBO man mouth, Everything about them is crime and fraud..

1 Like

Re: How Much The EFCC Has Recovered From Whistleblowing by Nobody: 1:08am On Jun 03, 2017
Re: How Much The EFCC Has Recovered From Whistleblowing by Nellybii: 1:15am On Jun 03, 2017
deji15:

1. Oil price has reduced from $110 to $30 a barrel and now $50 a barrel, yet FG did not retrench workers, how do you think that miracle happened?
2. FG has bailed out states many times, where do you think that extra money came from?
3. The sovereign wealth fund and foreign reserve has increased, where do think the extra money came from?
4. Many FG contractors that has not being paid since 2012 are now being settled, where do you think this Govt is getting the extra funds to pay debts?
5. Many abandoned road and power projects are now being constructed, where do you think the extra money is coming from?
6. Millions of schools children are now being fed by the FG across the nation, where do you think this FG is getting the money?
7. FG has increased Militants allocation, where do you think that extra is coming from?
8. 200,000 unemployed graduates has been absorbed through the N- Power program, where do you think that money to pay them came from?
9. Thousands of vulnerable Nigerians are being given N5,000 a month, where do you think the money came from?
10. Grants and loans to SME's including extension of the Youwin program, where do you think that money is coming from?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maoA--1VF5M

Dont bother yourself explaining to these lazy thieves.
We real hard working Nigerians know a these. They also know. Most of the comments above are made by same people. Some have up to 12 monikers. We know who they are. They are corruption fighting back. Unfortunately for them they are the minority and their number is decreasing by the day.
Thieves will never love this government. Lazy looters and their beneficiaries will never wish PMB well but God is in control. They oppose every move by govt to progress. They do everything to sabotage the government genuine efforts to make life better for the citizens. We know them.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Portable: I Won't Refund Money APC Paid Me To Campaign For Them, Won't Vote Them / Nigerians Troop Out To Greet Tinubu After He Prayed At Lagos Central Mosque / SARS Operatives Leave Man, Who Refuses To Be Cowed By Shots They Fired

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.