Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,395 members, 7,881,435 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:30 PM

Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? (42541 Views)

Girls, How Do You Prefer Guys To Ask You Out? / Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture / Guys? Here Are The 6 Séx Positions Nigerian Women Totally Love Most (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by AHCB: 8:07am On Jun 03, 2017
LalaLushness:

Lol my she no go school .. unilag alone
Have you seen them waiting for sugar daddies ..
They all broke leeching off married men comfortably.... without fear like it's a norm
That's why I wonder what the girl in question is talking about. I believe she's the sit at home type.
Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by makydebbie(f): 8:08am On Jun 03, 2017
LalaLushness:

You see! Your sis na wifey material
Invite me when she marry wink

Their eyes glow when they see paper some can smell it from afar lol
Who else I wan invite before. wink
Lmao @ smell it from afar. grin
Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by IdeyFindWife: 8:21am On Jun 03, 2017
Cinderella5:
why are you all so angry?

Ahhh, fyne gal, i nor para for u in particular o, but those generalized stereotypes are over-flogged already!

A worldview incorporating a working model of the Liberated modern woman does not employ archaic conditions to love like financial status. Such women create their own realities, they simply take and give love regardless of societal norms, mores and expectations or silly entanglements like ethnicity, money, religion etc!

Naija "Feminazis" are mostly an hypocritical lot because most are just a greedy bunch seeking somebody to spoon off of, some are seeking completely unrealistic utopian relationships/partners, some want to get without giving but everybody are shouting like men are the devil. Of course, we have the many who genuinely got hurt in the game of love!

you're not mixed-blood nigerian btw, are u dear? if u are, what other nationality?

@Lefulefu, help a bros o...dis tin wan kii me die dis weekend o!

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by Cinderella5(f): 8:38am On Jun 03, 2017
makydebbie:
How can I make sense to you when you aren't making sense yourself?
My dear, you've really got a twisted mentality. No kidding, I also hope you're not a feminist, because that makes you a hypocrite. Ladies that open threads like this one, I sometimes wonder if you don't have shame or something. You seem to see relationship as a poverty alleviation scheme. That's why most guys are always asking what we also bring to the table when all you do is ask. I pray you don't end up with an already made man as a brow girl. Then you'll know all that glitters isn't gold. wink

Why dont you make your money so you don't depend on any guy for shiit. Don't you want to take a stroll, and while you're at it, you see this ice cream you really like and buy it immediately? Do you have to wait for your boyfriend to come and get it for you? Do you know already made men don't give a shiit about broke girls? Even if you guys are dating that respect won't be there, after all its his hard earned money you're spending. That's why in my earlier comment, I said get rich and watch how rich guys chase you too. Do you know when you start making your money, that respect is there? You'll also know how to manage and not spend extravagantly because you know how hard you worked for it? I started doing menial jobs at seventeen. Not because I ain't pretty or I couldn't get rich guys, no. I wanted to wear my clothes, make my hair, flaunt it. And no guy will say he gave me any of it.
My dear make money first and you wouldn't worry about broke guys. There's a reason why we (women) were created, and that's not just to be eating off men.
I can see you are one of those trying hard to impress onlookers with the hope of getting a pm from a man who would see you as a good wife material.You are also the type that begs guys for recharge cards.
If you read my posts to understand my line of reasoning, you woundnt have wasted your time typing this long post. I never talked about total dependent on a guy. It's about a broke guy who never has, you will be deluded if you are suggesting money is not important in a relationship. This is not western world where you both go out and settle each other's bills, certain responsibilities are for the man and it should remain so.

1 Like

Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by mhayorr: 8:47am On Jun 03, 2017
funmisticqueen:
I tried once, it was a struggle, try looking for a reason to love him when there wasn't any
And the only reason to have lovdd him was for the money

1 Like

Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by dingbang(m): 8:48am On Jun 03, 2017
Cinderella5:
A broke guy is not equal a broke girl, a broke guy is equal an ugly girl. Girls aren't termed broke.
.. How much do you have?,

3 Likes

Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by Hillarie(m): 8:51am On Jun 03, 2017
themonk:
you have a stupid mentality.
RESPECT bro!!

1 Like

Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by dingbang(m): 8:51am On Jun 03, 2017
Girls sef....

Meanwhile, For First bank customers who wish to start using First bank mobile banking, and also to active first bank mobile app users who are experiencing one problem or the other, please click this thread and get your issues solved immediately. I am here to assist 24/7.

https://www.nairaland.com/3837288/all-need-know-first-bank
Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by athorello(m): 8:53am On Jun 03, 2017
Cinderella5:
In my opinion, a girl loving a broke guy is like a guy loving an ugly girl, it's tough.

Girls how do you cope in loving broke guys?

Hmm.... The girl isn't broke sha grin. Broke girls are more of a burden than broke guys. It's very easy for a girl doing well without an ego complex to fall in love with an upcoming guy tongue

1 Like

Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by Ejomax77(m): 8:53am On Jun 03, 2017
Dating a broke guys isn't really difficult,as long as you ain't over demanding or broke as well.

1 Like

Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by chronique(m): 8:53am On Jun 03, 2017
It's funny how guys spend so much just to impress broke ladies and at the end of the day, the guy might be richer than the parents of the girl he is trying to impress; of what use is all that stress?

2 Likes

Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by Tjayjosh(m): 8:54am On Jun 03, 2017
Cinderella5:
In my opinion, a girl loving a broke guy is like a guy loving an ugly girl, it's tough.

You are sincere, and i like you for that.

1 Like

Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by tonero230(m): 8:54am On Jun 03, 2017
Cinderella5:
you have a wrong mentlity.

Pot calling kettle black.You have wrong mentality not him.Don't go and hussle.Is your type that have a broken home and start to cheat at once your hubby goes broke.lazy woman.

8 Likes

Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by Saintsammurai(m): 8:55am On Jun 03, 2017
Amarabae:
why must a guy financial stavs which can change be an issue.
Maybe its an issue for girls from poor family, if you are from a rich family, money will not be an issue in choosing a guy, havent you see a rich background girl marrying a poor guy and making him somebody?
Some of our mentality need to change pls.
hmmm i see maturity with this your post.

1 Like

Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by CadetFrancis: 8:57am On Jun 03, 2017
Those Love still exist in Nigeria? Maybe there will be True Love in Biafra. Let share dis country jare everytin in Nigeria is Fake. I am not Igbo guy 4 ur info but i stand with Biafra because i am feed up with corruption/Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by SouLPoison(m): 8:57am On Jun 03, 2017
Cinderella5:

Olodo ,go and buy sense , same ladies screaming for gender equality. Lwkm dude served u well, lwkm, a girl is not termed broke, mumu grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by tonero230(m): 8:58am On Jun 03, 2017
Cinderella5:
money makes ladies look good too, with the right clothes, hair, cream, make up, she will become beautiful.

Are you deformed and if you are not,go out there and make the money.

2 Likes

Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by Nobody: 8:58am On Jun 03, 2017
Cinderella5:

Tell your father to make money in his next life... And tell your mother to train you on how to be independent

5 Likes

Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by Saintsammurai(m): 8:58am On Jun 03, 2017
Cinderella5:
love without finance is torture.
God have mercy!!!
what is wrong with you?

1 Like

Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by Nobody: 8:59am On Jun 03, 2017
If he is a real man, we cannot be in love for at most 6 months and he still remains broke. No way! I will bring out the money in him, unless he's a lazy good-for-nothing reprobate who therefore is undeserving of my love.

End of story.

4 Likes

Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by beautiful232(f): 9:00am On Jun 03, 2017
for me is very easy,so long as he loves me sincerely and faithful.
Wen I'm dating a guy,I look at the future not what is going on around him now..

8 Likes

Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by CadetFrancis: 9:01am On Jun 03, 2017
Cinderella5:
why are u after d guys money? Cant u make ur own money? Are ur mate not WORKING?
Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by Noble855: 9:02am On Jun 03, 2017
Don't forget that an ugly girl who has an impressive character and good manner is better than that pretty girl who doesn't have single respect and good character. 98% of pretty girls are prostitute, meanwhile they hardly stay faithful with their partners without cheating. Broke guy can be rich tomorrow as no condition is permanent. Choose wisely my brothers and sisters

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by Klington: 9:02am On Jun 03, 2017
Cinderella5:
I guess you have learnt your lesson.

this shows you have formed ur opinion before posting this, why being hypocritical
Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by Roon9(m): 9:03am On Jun 03, 2017
Draei:

A girl is labeled broke financially & mentally
the moment she hunts after all-ready made men.

Why do you waste your time debating with someone that obviously shares same IQ with a donkey

8 Likes

Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by mhayorr: 9:03am On Jun 03, 2017
Cinderella5:
I can see you are one of those trying hard to impress onlookers with the hope of getting a pm from a man who would see you as a good wife material.You are also the type that begs guys for recharge cards.
If you read my posts to understand my line of reasoning, you woundnt have wasted your time typing this long post. I never talked about total dependent on a guy. It's about a broke guy who never has, you will be deluded if you are suggesting money is not important in a relationship. This is not western world where you both go out and settle each other's bills, certain responsibilities are for the man and it should remain so.
Lol, you're obviously funny in the wrong direction.
Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by emmadejust(m): 9:05am On Jun 03, 2017
Your prioritiesf defined your destination (to most gals)

1 Like

Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by YelloweWest: 9:05am On Jun 03, 2017
Jobless?? no way
Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by tonero230(m): 9:05am On Jun 03, 2017
Cinderella5:

Go and make money yourself and date rich guys....

From the look of things, you're broke and sitting lazingly at home waiting for already made.Meanwhile, ask your poor dad if he was rich before he got married to your mom or not.
Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by Anusiemgood(m): 9:05am On Jun 03, 2017
Cinderella5:
money makes ladies look good too, with the right clothes, hair, cream, make up, she will become beautiful.

Your type is wat the guys uses for rituals, if he is broke today,do you know what tomorrow has for him...shit

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply)

How To Catch Guys Who Only Want Your Body! / Man Spends 21 Hours On His Knees Begging His Ex-Girlfriend To Take Him Back / I Finally Took A Bold Step Against My Step-dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.