Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,189 members, 7,947,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 11:19 AM

Can This Be Spiritual Problem - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can This Be Spiritual Problem (679 Views)

Can I Be Spiritual Without Having A Religion? / . / I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can This Be Spiritual Problem by feji12(m): 6:01pm On Jun 02, 2017
Pls my dear people of nairaland. İ want to seek your opinion on this important issue that has been bothering my mind for a long time now. Am a graduate of one university in Nigeria delsu to be precise have been jobless for a very long time now. But even at that whatever am doing i always like to carry people along and at the end my own will not go well. İ help people even with the last money i have yet some of them abuse me at the end. It has been like this since wen i was in school. I help people in the exam hall knowing fully well that this people have the money to block their course even if they fail. Is becoming too much for me to bear even my parents now abuse me at home telling me to keep quite whenever i see any opportunity. pls my dear friends i need your advice on this am getting confused.
Re: Can This Be Spiritual Problem by delugadou(m): 8:23pm On Jun 02, 2017
feji12:
Pls my dear people of nairaland. İ want to seek your opinion on this important issue that has been bothering my mind for a long time now. Am a graduate of one university in Nigeria delsu to be precise have been jobless for a very long time now. But even at that whatever am doing i always like to carry people along and at the end my own will not go well. İ help people even with the last money i have yet some of them abuse me at the end. It has been like this since wen i was in school. I help people in the exam hall knowing fully well that this people have the money to block their course even if they fail. Is becoming too much for me to bear even my parents now abuse me at home telling me to keep quite whenever i see any opportunity. pls my dear friends i need your advice on this am getting confused.

If any of ur grand parents was seriously into African religion eg idolatry, I might agree it is spiritual.
Re: Can This Be Spiritual Problem by OtemAtum: 8:42pm On Jun 02, 2017
Your story describes my life from childhood till my adulthood until the day I left Christianity in the last day of 2015. From then till now, I haven't encountered ill luck, sicknesses, nightmares or any such things I used to encounter when I was a christian.

You may be actually living the imagination of the founder of your faith. And as soon as you break out of such faith, everything about you will change dramatically.
DOCTUFOS: Anoni 7:10-13 10. Let there be some homos whose hearts can pick up again within one to five minutes after stopping. And these shall be called miracles to the doctors and priests, peradventure the restart of the heartbeats happened in a temple or in a church.
11. Let there be some homos who cannot die in disasters or wars or in a building collapse or in the machines. And if such homos pass through deadly diseases, let them survive those diseases.
12. And so shall it be for them, whether they believe in a god or not; or whether they are religious or not.
13. And let some homos be made who achieve success very easily, either by praying for success or not.

1 Like

Re: Can This Be Spiritual Problem by olorunda68: 9:09pm On Jun 02, 2017
OtemAtum:
Your story describes my life from childhood till my adulthood until the day I left Christianity in the last day of 2015. From then till now, I haven't encountered ill luck, sicknesses, nightmares or any such things I used to encounter when I was a christian.

You may be actually living the imagination of the founder of your faith. And as soon as you break out of such faith, everything about you will change dramatically.
exactly what I am also experiencing, please how do I remove this yoke sir?
Re: Can This Be Spiritual Problem by OtemAtum: 9:14pm On Jun 02, 2017
olorunda68:
exactly what I am also experiencing, please how do I remove this yoke sir?
break away from all form of religion, be positive and never believe that anything can hinder your success. Be hardworking and it will pay out well for you.

3 Likes

Re: Can This Be Spiritual Problem by judedwriter(m): 9:32pm On Jun 02, 2017
feji12:

3 things you should do:
1. If you have not accepted Jesus as your Lord and savior; please do. Just say-Lord Jesus i am a sinner, i can't save myself. I ask you to be my Lord and saviour, come into my heart Lord Jesus, amen.

2. Begin to praise God ceaselessly. Spend time to praise God and His wonders will begin to flow in your life. He will surely deliver you...God loves praise so much, angels sing non stop to Him.

Do you know why pastor Adeboye of RCCG always carries a tambourine? It's because he understands the power of praise and the wonders it has done in his life...cheers smiley

1 Like

Re: Can This Be Spiritual Problem by swegiedon(m): 6:18am On Jun 03, 2017
Do you have a plan? When you do follow it to the grasslevel. Start by programming your subconscious for success and it will make you experience success
Re: Can This Be Spiritual Problem by swegiedon(m): 6:21am On Jun 03, 2017
judedwriter:

3 things you should do:
1. If you have not accepted Jesus as your Lord and savior; please do. Just say-Lord Jesus i am a sinner, i can't save myself. I ask you to be my Lord and saviour, come into my heart Lord Jesus, amen.

2. Begin to praise God ceaselessly. Spend time to praise God and His wonders will begin to flow in your life. He will surely deliver you...God loves praise so much, angels sing non stop to Him.

Do you know why pastor Adeboye of RCCG always carries a tambourine? It's because he understands the power of praise and the wonders it has done in his life...cheers smiley

You don't know what you are saying.how does praising Yahweh bring about success
Re: Can This Be Spiritual Problem by swegiedon(m): 6:27am On Jun 03, 2017
OtemAtum:
break away from all form of religion, be positive and never believe that anything can hinder your success. Be hardworking and it will pay out well for you.
We need to talk pm me
Re: Can This Be Spiritual Problem by judedwriter(m): 6:41am On Jun 03, 2017
swegiedon:

You don't know what you are saying.how does praising Yahweh bring about success

I really don't like arguing especially on religion forum, but what i can say is that man is primarily created to worship and praise God. If we don't praise God, God will raise stones to praise Him-and God can do ANYTHING for those who spend time to praise Him...i make no more comments.
Re: Can This Be Spiritual Problem by IFAnation: 2:41am On Feb 16, 2023
If you have tried your so called churches and nothing is working, find your way back to tradition. Some ignorant Africans undermine the power in the black soils of Africa, a shame. If you haven't solved this problems chat me on WhatsApp. Close your eyes and let your spirit wake.

+234 812 667 8916
Re: Can This Be Spiritual Problem by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 3:57am On Feb 16, 2023
OtemAtum:

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/09/17 / Understanding Paul / The Torah And The Gospel Wahala Solved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.