Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,563 members, 7,972,109 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 12:19 AM

Have Okadas Been Unbanned From Restricted Routes In Lagos? Okadas Are Back! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have Okadas Been Unbanned From Restricted Routes In Lagos? Okadas Are Back! (434 Views)

Okadas Are Back On Lagos Roads! Has The State Traffic Law Been Amended??? / Okadas Are Back On Lagos Roads! Where Are The Law Enforcement Agents??? / Antispam Please Unbanned My Post I Need My Nairaland Acount Back. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have Okadas Been Unbanned From Restricted Routes In Lagos? Okadas Are Back! by Firgemachar: 6:09pm On Jun 02, 2017
Hello all,

I have observed over the past 2 weeks that okadas have been plying routes they are not supposed to ply freely.

And as usual, they've been disobeying traffic rule - riding against traffice, disobeying lights and not using helmets. And they are fast becoming a menace to other road users.

E.g. the Ogunnusi road - Agidingbi road - Ikeja route is gradually being taken over by okadas.

Is that okadas have been silently unbanned from erstwhile prohibited routes or the law enforcement agents have been compromised or become lackadaisical in the discharge of their duties?

I hereby urge the relevant authorities to do the needful.

Thank you.

Regards,
Concerned Citizen.

(1) (Reply)

New Month New Record 24hours Power Supply / Shots From Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi's Date Night / Predict/prophesy Subjects Of Threads To Be Pushed To The Front Page By The Mods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.