Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,064 members, 7,906,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 07:22 PM

Stop Applying For Jobs : - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Stop Applying For Jobs : (705 Views)

The Best Way To Apply For Jobs Online! / 5 Basic Skills You Need Before Applying For A Job / My Job Hunts Today Hit 1100times I Have Been Applying For Jobs In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stop Applying For Jobs : by LordRash(m): 5:34pm On Jan 18, 2010
Why look for a job when u can be an employer, alot of us as this finance to setup ourselfs and start making money but the fear of taking that risk is the problem i see with most of us, i av tried one or two business that dint work but i dint stop i still went ahead and today am ok though am not there yet but am happy to kno n see that yes it is very possible to make the money as long as u r ready to take that risk.

Life itself is a risk, av taken this risk already and it worked, it can also work for u its CATFISH FARMI

u can turn 250k to a million in just 1 year, all u need is ur backyard space or the one in front of ur house, just open-up ur head, u will discover u can pick money on the street of lagos.

its not as easy as abc but if u tread gently u will discover it is easier than abc. If u r interested in this goldmine exploitation, then lets put head togther and u will be surprise how interesting making money can be. I av facts and there are lots of peeps outthere with better facts to.

Really av done my research av been there when i was in Abuja it was sweet, now am in Lagos where the market is even higher, pls become an employer of labour and stop being jobless.

lets share ideas on this
Re: Stop Applying For Jobs : by adexking01(m): 6:43pm On Jan 18, 2010
If you want us to partner, halo me @myfestus4u@yahoo.com
Re: Stop Applying For Jobs : by LordRash(m): 11:20am On Jan 19, 2010
Do you av any idea on CAT Fish Farming and how far r u willing to go.

(1) (Reply)

Errandplus: Giving You A Helping Hand: / Has Gtbank Called You / Urgent Need Of A Cips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.