Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,798 members, 7,972,854 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 08:19 PM

Love Still Works When Nothing Else Will - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Still Works When Nothing Else Will (349 Views)

Does Real Love Still Exist? / Do This Kind of Love Still Exist (pictures) / Why I Am No Longer Searching (true Love Still Happens) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Love Still Works When Nothing Else Will by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 02, 2017
After many years of marriage, James decided to divorce his wife. The reasons he gave his counselor were 'She's not attractive, she's not interesting, she's overweight and she's a poor house keeper'. So the counselor gave him this suggestion: 'starting today, I want you to go home and treat your wife like a goddess. Start doing everything in your power to please her. Listen intently when she talks about her problems. Help around the house and take her out to dinner at the weekend. I want you to literally pretend that she's a goddess. Then after two months of this wonderful behaviour, pack your bags and leave. That should get her attention!' James agreed that it was a great idea and decided to implement it. He took his wife away on romantic weekends and read poetry to her every night.

After two months, the counselor called and asked, 'James, did you file for divorce? Are you looking forward to being a bachelor again?' James replied, 'Are you kidding? I am married to a goddess. I've never been happier in my life. I'd never leave my wife in a million years. In fact, I'm discovering new, wonderful things about her every single day. Divorce? Not on your life!' The Bible says, Galatians 6:7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. And when James changed his strategy and started sowing the seeds of love, he reaped a marriage he never dreamed possible. Do you think this same strategy might possibly work for you? What have you got to lose? Give it a try and see what happens. Chances are you and your spouse will love the results.

Never forget this, you always reap whatever you sow, why not plant the right seeds to reap the right fruits.

source
http://dominioninsight..com.ng/2017/06/love-still-works-when-nothing-else-will.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Educate Your Mind, Change Your Life / Plis How Do I Get A New Babe Dat Will Like Me And Amsterdam Cloud ☁ / Goodnight Everyone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.