Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,687 members, 7,911,879 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 05:18 PM

Help! Diabetes?? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help! Diabetes?? (717 Views)

Cure Diabetes Mellitus With Just Natural Foods / Diabetes Survey / Get Rid Of Liver Cirrhosis,heart Diseases,diabetes Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help! Diabetes?? by Chiefly(m): 8:32pm On Jun 02, 2017
What exactly is the cause?? The much I know is that Diabetes is the failure of the body to metabolize sugar, sugar does not cause diabetes.... Right?

So I'd really like to hear from Doctors and more knowledgeable peeps in-house. What exactly causes Diabetes? What are its symptoms? (alot of people are living with it and gave no clue) Is it curable? or the best one can do is manage it... Pls help, that Diabetes is a killah.

NB: it might be common sense to you but alot of people need this info. cool

Lalasticlala mynd44 pls help me move to the right section

(1) (Reply)

#nottooyoungtorun: Fmr FUTASUG President Begins Journey To 2019 Election / The Real Reason Why West Africans Were Enslaved / Top 10 Mind Blowing Facts About Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.