Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,095 members, 7,949,779 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 06:44 PM

My Wiko Tab Was Attcked By Virus And Refuses To Leave - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Wiko Tab Was Attcked By Virus And Refuses To Leave (998 Views)

WIKO Freddy And Rainbow Lite 4g Network Unlock / Unlock Wiko Rainbow 4G LITE NOW / Please Help...my Infinix X507 Almost Killed By Virus Tech Nerds Come In,i BEG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wiko Tab Was Attcked By Virus And Refuses To Leave by Gazzy88(m): 4:38am On Jun 03, 2017
hello house I need your help. my wiko Wexler tab was attacked by malware called ghost push Trojan which makes it to download automatically random apps and display ads. I've tried uninstalling it but to no avail as it has turned to rom app. I gave a random engineer to flash the tab but he couldn't
. pls what can I do? a guy told me I will need to reinstall a new firmware on the tab....is that true?

1 Like

Re: My Wiko Tab Was Attcked By Virus And Refuses To Leave by falcon01: 4:44am On Jun 03, 2017
Gazzy88:
hello house I need your help. my wiko Wexler tab was attacked by malware called ghost push Trojan which makes it to download automatically random apps and display ads. I've tried uninstalling it but to no avail as it has turned to rom app. I gave a random engineer to flash the tab but he couldn't
. pls what can I do? a guy told me I will need to reinstall a new firmware on the tab....is that true?
you have to reinstall a new firmware using soflashtool in order for the virus not to come back, while installing you select format all+download.

1 Like

Re: My Wiko Tab Was Attcked By Virus And Refuses To Leave by bamdly(m): 6:24am On Jun 03, 2017
off ur background data
Re: My Wiko Tab Was Attcked By Virus And Refuses To Leave by Gazzy88(m): 9:26am On Jun 03, 2017
falcon01:
you have to reinstall a new firmware using soflashtool in order for the virus not to come back, while installing you select format all+download.
hello bro thanks for this. where are you? can you be of help? if there's need to pay I will.
Re: My Wiko Tab Was Attcked By Virus And Refuses To Leave by omo17(m): 9:40am On Jun 03, 2017
Gazzy88:

Am also having the same problem, I did factory reset on my phone making lose all my contacts yet the problem persist, i had to off background data for now.
Re: My Wiko Tab Was Attcked By Virus And Refuses To Leave by Afz9095(m): 10:22am On Jun 03, 2017
download your phone firmware and re-install it using sp flashtool
Re: My Wiko Tab Was Attcked By Virus And Refuses To Leave by falcon01: 10:33am On Jun 03, 2017
Gazzy88:
hello bro thanks for this. where are you? can you be of help? if there's need to pay I will.
Abuja, yes, no need.
Download sp flashtool or miraclebox.
What is the model of your phone so i can direct you to a link to download the stock os
Re: My Wiko Tab Was Attcked By Virus And Refuses To Leave by Gazzy88(m): 9:56pm On Jun 03, 2017
falcon01:
Abuja, yes, no need.
Download sp flashtool or miraclebox.
What is the model of your phone so i can direct you to a link to download the stock os
I use wiko wexler ultima 8 twist.
Re: My Wiko Tab Was Attcked By Virus And Refuses To Leave by falcon01: 11:32pm On Jun 03, 2017
Gazzy88:
I use wiko wexler ultima 8 twist.
i can't find your stock rom
Re: My Wiko Tab Was Attcked By Virus And Refuses To Leave by Gazzy88(m): 7:06am On Jun 04, 2017
falcon01:
i can't find your stock rom
OK thanks bro but is there any other options? I'm grateful for your candid support.
Re: My Wiko Tab Was Attcked By Virus And Refuses To Leave by falcon01: 7:52am On Jun 04, 2017
Gazzy88:
OK thanks bro but is there any other options? I'm grateful for your candid support.
yeah. Goto app manager then swipe to all from there you should disable all the infected apps. U see something like monkey test. Framework service ,mtrxytuk, etc. Just disable all. Anf you can manage it like that before they reactivate themselves after 1 week. In order to permanently stop them you root install a custom recovery then backup your rom. After that you copy that backup to your pc and decompress it.
Re: My Wiko Tab Was Attcked By Virus And Refuses To Leave by Gazzy88(m): 3:42pm On Jun 04, 2017
falcon01:
yeah. Goto app manager then swipe to all from there you should disable all the infected apps. U see something like monkey test. Framework service ,mtrxytuk, etc. Just disable all. Anf you can manage it like that before they reactivate themselves after 1 week. In order to permanently stop them you root install a custom recovery then backup your rom. After that you copy that backup to your pc and decompress it.
too technical for me...lol can I have your number pls?
Re: My Wiko Tab Was Attcked By Virus And Refuses To Leave by falcon01: 4:02pm On Jun 04, 2017
Gazzy88:
too technical for me...lol can I have your number pls?
send me a pm

(1) (Reply)

100k MTN Airtime For Sale *SOLD* / The Difference Between Dual Standby And Dual Active Phones / Please I Want To Start Wholesale Of Phones, Where Can I Buy? Please Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.