Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,120 members, 7,887,244 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:45 AM

Footballers, Their Cars & How Many Minutes Of Play It Takes To Pay For Them - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Footballers, Their Cars & How Many Minutes Of Play It Takes To Pay For Them (51693 Views)

World’s Top Footballers & Their Cars / 10 Rich Footballers In Nigeria And Their Cars (Photos) / Victor Anichebe Takes To Prayers And Bible To Help His Relegation Bound Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Footballers, Their Cars & How Many Minutes Of Play It Takes To Pay For Them by Dantee005(m): 12:49pm On Jun 03, 2017
Kakamorufu:
this gray ehn. How much is he earning that he's using this big lambo
Lol..is it ya money...? grin
Re: Footballers, Their Cars & How Many Minutes Of Play It Takes To Pay For Them by Emekayoung(m): 12:50pm On Jun 03, 2017
eitsei:
ayyaf die... Except you are a politicians or a very rich successful businessman, a lot of people will not make up to this guy's weekly wages all their lifetime even if they work everyday... That's why I want to stop all these Ronaldo and Messi arguments because I don't understand why I will be stressing myself about them while they are busy making money
Now u know.
Re: Footballers, Their Cars & How Many Minutes Of Play It Takes To Pay For Them by opeyehmmy(m): 12:54pm On Jun 03, 2017
Explorers:
Demarai Gray, Leceister, Lamborghini Huracan, from $379,000.

Play time to pay off car: 09:52:49

CHAI... That small boy!
Re: Footballers, Their Cars & How Many Minutes Of Play It Takes To Pay For Them by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jun 03, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Is Eto'o still playing football now?

How much is Eto'o earning now?

He plays for a newly promoted Turkish side.

It seems you don't still get my logic.

How much will he be earning every year by the time he clocks 50?

what about 60?

For Investors... brokers... sales men... the more you age... the more you earn.

For celebs... the more you age... the less you earn. That is the simple logic.

Choose your own path!
I almost mistook you for an illiterate. Gosh!
Who told u Samuel Eto'o is not an investor?
Mehn! Am out....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Footballers, Their Cars & How Many Minutes Of Play It Takes To Pay For Them by salam1(m): 1:02pm On Jun 03, 2017
cheapgoals:
grin

Aderibigbe Hamzat chukwuka. Civil engineering . OAU. Honda baby boy (Tokunbo) $ 2800

Educational time to pay off car : 28 years with confirm hustling..

Bro u r funny dou it's tru
It is well
Re: Footballers, Their Cars & How Many Minutes Of Play It Takes To Pay For Them by BiafraBushBoy(m): 1:07pm On Jun 03, 2017
Godvilla:
I almost mistook you for an illiterate. Gosh!
Who told u Samuel Eto'o is not an investor?
Mehn! Am out....

lol.. I guess you can't differentiate an example from a fact!!

Keep going out and don't stop!!

Bullcrap!!
Re: Footballers, Their Cars & How Many Minutes Of Play It Takes To Pay For Them by ephi321(f): 1:12pm On Jun 03, 2017
A number of these footballers go bankrupt or broke in their latter years even after earning these big figures...

Making money is not the problem, managing it is (particularly when you are no longer active on the field) and their careers tend to have a short lifespan.
Re: Footballers, Their Cars & How Many Minutes Of Play It Takes To Pay For Them by shumuel(m): 1:15pm On Jun 03, 2017
Explorers:
Cristiano Ronaldo of Real madrid has one of the most expensive cars in the world, the Bugatti Veyron GSV, from £1.8 million.

Play time to pay off car: 05:15:20

Explorers and AutoJush, you guys would just be making person to be thinking of committing suicide, hahan! Kilode, wetin person go hustle for 100years na him one person dey get within just 5hours, and it's this same leg we all have o.

Back then my friends would be calling me we should go play ball but i would refuse and sit down with Physics, Chemisty and Biology, chey you see what Physics has cause now, eh ? With all the Physics and Engineering one guy would just be running around and be kicking ball and be earning $ & £ in millions, it's okay o. ;( sad
Re: Footballers, Their Cars & How Many Minutes Of Play It Takes To Pay For Them by menace1: 1:15pm On Jun 03, 2017
Explorers:
Cristiano Ronaldo of Real madrid has one of the most expensive cars in the world, the Bugatti Veyron GSV, from £1.8 million.

Play time to pay off car: 05:15:20
cr7 has 3 bugatti.
he has bughatti chiron d two. model of bughatti veyron
Re: Footballers, Their Cars & How Many Minutes Of Play It Takes To Pay For Them by jamislaw(m): 1:17pm On Jun 03, 2017
Keeping on doing your best my younger brother i know one day we go chop football money.

1 Share

Re: Footballers, Their Cars & How Many Minutes Of Play It Takes To Pay For Them by hucienda: 1:31pm On Jun 03, 2017
ephi321:
A number of these footballers go bankrupt or broke in their latter years even after earning these big figures...

Making money is not the problem, managing it is (particularly when you are no longer active on the field) and their careers tend to have a short lifespan.

This is how economists talk ... allocating scarce resources amongst competing needs - and wants. You said it as it is ... ephi123 I troway salute! cool But di moni dem dey earn ehn - esp. the A-list ones among dem ... even politicians go dey struggle to rub shoulder with dem.

1 Like

Re: Footballers, Their Cars & How Many Minutes Of Play It Takes To Pay For Them by Kakamorufu(m): 1:39pm On Jun 03, 2017
Dantee005:
Lol..is it ya money...? grin
yes naw. is my money oooooo
Re: Footballers, Their Cars & How Many Minutes Of Play It Takes To Pay For Them by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:47pm On Jun 03, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

How sure are you about the business part? You can never compare the money a top level investment broker earn to the money a top footballer make!!

No try am abeg!! He will buy Ronaldo and keep in his house!!

Those guys that own shares in the football club... who do you think they are? cheesy

and you think investors don't have their own businesses too?

Google it and check!

Footballers are among the lowest paid sportsmen!

Even Basketballers have more cash than them!!

...and how old are these your TOP investment brokers compared to these footballers?...emphasis on TOP.

Of vourse footballers are one of the lowest paid sportsmen.

Lol Bush im the last person you want to be telling about financial market o...
Re: Footballers, Their Cars & How Many Minutes Of Play It Takes To Pay For Them by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:49pm On Jun 03, 2017
ephi321:

While you are right ,have it in mind that the retired footballers now weren't earning as much as this generation of footballers.

1 Like

Re: Footballers, Their Cars & How Many Minutes Of Play It Takes To Pay For Them by uvalued(m): 1:59pm On Jun 03, 2017
eitsei:
before nko even na since inside belle I go dey put ball for him mama side cheesy , we go dey watch football together and na football academy he/she go grow up
loluuuu
Re: Footballers, Their Cars & How Many Minutes Of Play It Takes To Pay For Them by BiafraBushBoy(m): 2:08pm On Jun 03, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

...and how old are these your TOP investment brokers compared to these footballers?...emphasis on TOP.

Of vourse footballers are one of the lowest paid sportsmen.

Lol Bush im the last person you want to be telling about financial market o...

This argument fit no get end... cheesy

lol
Re: Footballers, Their Cars & How Many Minutes Of Play It Takes To Pay For Them by dicksononline(m): 2:10pm On Jun 03, 2017
cheapgoals:
grin

Aderibigbe Hamzat chukwuka. Civil engineering . OAU. Honda baby boy (Tokunbo) $ 2800

It is well

This one weak me
Re: Footballers, Their Cars & How Many Minutes Of Play It Takes To Pay For Them by Cutestud(m): 2:11pm On Jun 03, 2017
eitsei:
ayyaf die... Except you are a politicians or a very rich successful businessman, a lot of people will not make up to this guy's weekly wages all their lifetime even if they work everyday... That's why I want to stop all these Ronaldo and Messi arguments because I don't understand why I will be stressing myself about them while they are busy making money
Words on marble! Spot on! Shame to those "fans" that'll allow football shenanigans result in throwing blows.
Re: Footballers, Their Cars & How Many Minutes Of Play It Takes To Pay For Them by ephi321(f): 2:18pm On Jun 03, 2017
hucienda:

This is how economists talk ... allocating scarce resources amongst competing needs - and wants. You said it as it is ... ephi123 I troway salute! cool But di moni dem dey earn ehn - esp. the A-list ones among dem ... even politicians go dey struggle to rub shoulder with dem.

smiley

I tell ya, and it's legit money not all those looted stolen funds the politicians amass.

1 Like

Re: Footballers, Their Cars & How Many Minutes Of Play It Takes To Pay For Them by uvalued(m): 2:20pm On Jun 03, 2017
me ma sef done drop programming mata na agric things de ma mind... las las if i no do million selling agric ma ouse no go go ungry...FACT!
Re: Footballers, Their Cars & How Many Minutes Of Play It Takes To Pay For Them by ephi321(f): 2:22pm On Jun 03, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

While you are right ,have it in mind that the retired footballers now weren't earning as much as this generation of footballers.

But even this generation of footballers is not immune

http://www.thesportster.com/soccer/top-15-footballers-who-went-from-riches-to-rags/

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/29896728/premier-league-footballers-four-who-went-bankrupt

Explorers, I think this deserves a thread of its own someday. The bankruptcies. It's all cool showing the cars they can pay off in seconds but it would be good for people to see the other side of the coin.
Re: Footballers, Their Cars & How Many Minutes Of Play It Takes To Pay For Them by Onyiridike(f): 2:26pm On Jun 03, 2017
rozayx5:

one thing that intrigues people about footballers wages is their age

yea dangote is a billionaire nd several other rich investors all in their 50s 60s and 70s

but men, some 18 year olds and 19 years olds are earning mad moneyin football , that makes them billionaires in naira before 25 shocked shocked

And their career ends at age 35 years and if they lack financial management skill, they will become average or poor by age 50 years.
Re: Footballers, Their Cars & How Many Minutes Of Play It Takes To Pay For Them by ifymorena(f): 2:51pm On Jun 03, 2017
adwem2003:
This thread can make someone who has bsc, msc and pH.D weep. angry
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ; I swear
Re: Footballers, Their Cars & How Many Minutes Of Play It Takes To Pay For Them by kumulus(m): 3:48pm On Jun 03, 2017
And that year I remember I stated clearly I wanted to go to a football academy and not a secondary school tori Olohun.....chai!!!
Re: Footballers, Their Cars & How Many Minutes Of Play It Takes To Pay For Them by horlabiyi(m): 4:37pm On Jun 03, 2017
God Punish Poverty.
Re: Footballers, Their Cars & How Many Minutes Of Play It Takes To Pay For Them by OTgenasis: 5:40pm On Jun 03, 2017
cheapgoals:
grin

It is well

Guy why? cheesy
Re: Footballers, Their Cars & How Many Minutes Of Play It Takes To Pay For Them by Dantee005(m): 6:19pm On Jun 03, 2017
Kakamorufu:
yes naw. is my money oooooo
Issorite..lemme come and be going den...
Re: Footballers, Their Cars & How Many Minutes Of Play It Takes To Pay For Them by Eddie360(m): 6:20pm On Jun 03, 2017
Ekpekus:
While men dey jack book and acquire degree like say tomorrow nor dey... Baba God na your hand we dey o
guy u funny ooo na true sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obafemi Martins Shows Off The Interior Of His House As He Nurses Knee Injury(pho / Isreal Adesanya Beats Paulo Costa To Retain UFC Middleweight Championship / Uche Kalu Buys Range Rover For Wife, Ada Uche-Kalu As Christmas Gift (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.