Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,248 members, 7,928,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 10:22 PM

DJ Cuppy Moves Back To Her Parents House (pics) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Moves Back To Her Parents House (pics) (45869 Views)

Princess Vitarah: I Moved Out Of My Parents House When I Was 5 Years Old / Lil Kesh Kisses His Girlfriend As She Visits His House (Pics, Video) / Daniella Okeke Is Building A New House [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Moves Back To Her Parents House (pics) by mobseunige: 5:48pm On Jun 03, 2017
ireneidiva:

Nigerians and rubbish mentality. An adult should not be living alone. smh

Re: DJ Cuppy Moves Back To Her Parents House (pics) by bigmo1(m): 5:51pm On Jun 03, 2017
Na my own papa house she for come move inti, I go chuku chuku u till u get belle born triplets. Nonsense news
Re: DJ Cuppy Moves Back To Her Parents House (pics) by Ramaa(m): 6:07pm On Jun 03, 2017
Hades2016:
who ask you
its me I asked him.....any problem with that madam....!!?
Re: DJ Cuppy Moves Back To Her Parents House (pics) by hokafor(m): 6:53pm On Jun 03, 2017
But that girl is hot
Re: DJ Cuppy Moves Back To Her Parents House (pics) by eternalcity(m): 6:54pm On Jun 03, 2017
Good for her, before she kills herself like Amy Winehouse.
Re: DJ Cuppy Moves Back To Her Parents House (pics) by sharpwriter(m): 7:28pm On Jun 03, 2017
rheether:

Same thing I did when the recession started biting hard on me.
Lol ..... me too... na run I run comot Ibadan grin
rheether:

Same thing I did when the recession started biting hard on me.
Lol ..... me too... na run I run comot Ibadan
Re: DJ Cuppy Moves Back To Her Parents House (pics) by lilytender: 8:03pm On Jun 03, 2017
She needs a break after the heartbreak. Sorry my sister, God will send you a comforter if only you deserve one.
Re: DJ Cuppy Moves Back To Her Parents House (pics) by bigsmoke2(m): 8:59pm On Jun 03, 2017
She can move in with me kiss

Re: DJ Cuppy Moves Back To Her Parents House (pics) by LoveJesus87(m): 9:44pm On Jun 03, 2017
Tracyomo:
So we should go and visit her?
Or we should congratulate or thank her her for moving back to her parents house? At her age she should not be living alone.
Kai no joy at all grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Moves Back To Her Parents House (pics) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jun 03, 2017
morscino:
Recession no dey her dictionary, na heart break fit cause this one. she is going through the last stage of grief.
And that last stage of grief being "ACCEPTANCE"
Re: DJ Cuppy Moves Back To Her Parents House (pics) by Jok3r(m): 11:40pm On Jun 03, 2017
itsop:
Sometimes Life Forces You To Calm Down, DJ Cuppy Says, As She Moves Back To Her Parents’ House

She wrote this on her snap chat page after moving
back to her parent house.... See it below

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/06/sometimes-life-forces-you-to-calm-down.html?m=0

I want to marry her... can I get her contact number
Re: DJ Cuppy Moves Back To Her Parents House (pics) by louiskay(m): 12:28am On Jun 04, 2017
zilon12:

you expect a female to propose to you?
LOL..
I dey follow her on twitter... make she follow me back now...
I go arrange the rest....
Re: DJ Cuppy Moves Back To Her Parents House (pics) by Gerrard59(m): 12:28am On Jun 04, 2017
Tracyomo:
So we should go and visit her?
Or we should congratulate or thank her her for moving back to her parents house? At her age she should not be living alone.

So at what age should an adult who has finished her tertiary education and owns her label (denotes working) start living alone?
Re: DJ Cuppy Moves Back To Her Parents House (pics) by TheRealGee: 2:19am On Jun 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
angry

Hahahaha...

Dammy Krane is in jail now she's starting to question the source of Mr Eazi's wealth..

After Victor Anichebe couldn't afford her following his relegation
Lollll
Re: DJ Cuppy Moves Back To Her Parents House (pics) by PStacks(m): 5:39am On Jun 04, 2017
itsop:
Sometimes Life Forces You To Calm Down, DJ Cuppy Says, As She Moves Back To Her Parents’ House

She wrote this on her snap chat page after moving
back to her parent house.... See it below

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/06/sometimes-life-forces-you-to-calm-down.html?m=0

she really needs to go back so they would train her again..

very spoilt girl.

jumping up and down the whole place from victor anichebe. The day the poor boy and his club were relegated from the premiership, that same say she had jumped on Anthony Joshua who'd just beaten klitchkco.

Then she made a very wack stuipid song with Orezi.

the girl diagusts me walahi trying too hard to prove she isnt that spoilt billions daughter..

I no even see wetin she dey
DJ sef..

Asides from moving back to her fathers house, they should also cut of that bad influence on her, that Tiwa Savage girl. . She not only disgust me but also irritates me.

thats what you get when wayward people are brand ambassadors. They just end up corrupting young innocent girls like Cuppy that doesnt know her left from her right..

Re: DJ Cuppy Moves Back To Her Parents House (pics) by morscino: 7:19am On Jun 04, 2017
stellx:

And that last stage of grief being
"ACCEPTANCE"
Absolutely...she has finally decided to let go, and be around ppl that she is sure of their love for her(Family), rather than jump into another relationship like most ppl do.
Re: DJ Cuppy Moves Back To Her Parents House (pics) by worm116(m): 8:03am On Jun 04, 2017
Hades2016:
who ask you ?
I don't know for her oooo😊Re: DJ Cuppy Moves Back To Her Parents House (pics) by iamrealdeji(m): 3:09pm On Jun 04, 2017
the girl is so fine but she looks chubby here which is a turn off. sweet sweet beautiful Cuppy
Re: DJ Cuppy Moves Back To Her Parents House (pics) by seangy4konji: 2:25am On Jun 13, 2017
Things deh happen for dis regime. No forming.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Whitemoney: I Have 150 Staff, I Pay Their Salaries 5 Years In Advance / Toyin Aimakhu Blasts Fan Who Dissed Her For Dating Seun Egbegbe / Don Jazzy Reacts To "Church Payment" Option In His Banking Mobile App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.