Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,645 members, 7,878,864 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:34 AM

Photo Of Dammy Krane Posing In A Private Jet Booked With A Stolen Card - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Dammy Krane Posing In A Private Jet Booked With A Stolen Card (73141 Views)

Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies / Linda Ikeji Posing In Her New Bentley As She Shows Gratitude / Photo Of Dammy Krane In A Private Jet, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Dammy Krane Posing In A Private Jet Booked With A Stolen Card by banmee(m): 9:39pm On Jun 03, 2017
Jaqenhghar:
See how everybody is insulting him.
If he wasnt caught many here will be singing his praises and saying how "God don pick him call" and if anyone points out that he is living above his means that person will be branded a hater undecided

How true this is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Dammy Krane Posing In A Private Jet Booked With A Stolen Card by aishmuhd(f): 10:15pm On Jun 03, 2017
ANNOY:
So this is who we call "Celebrity". I pity our condition. They keep fooling us.
'Fooling Themselves '
Re: Photo Of Dammy Krane Posing In A Private Jet Booked With A Stolen Card by PotatoSalad(m): 10:49pm On Jun 03, 2017
EgunMogaji:

EgunMogaji, afinju adaba to njeun lawujo asa.

You asked.

I don't have to ask who you are because you writings gave your limited intellect away.
A lot of people don't get punched in the face these days because they are free to type shii from the comfort of their rooms.
You my friend, is one of them
Re: Photo Of Dammy Krane Posing In A Private Jet Booked With A Stolen Card by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jun 03, 2017
PotatoSalad:

A lot of people don't get punched in the face these days because they are free to type shii from the comfort of their rooms.
You my friend, is one of them

I'm not your friend, I don't keep aholes as company.

You can try to punch me in the face but you'll just die untimely like other fools before you.

Violent asshat wannabe.
Re: Photo Of Dammy Krane Posing In A Private Jet Booked With A Stolen Card by Nobody: 4:49am On Jun 04, 2017
yeyebrities and fake life are like...
Re: Photo Of Dammy Krane Posing In A Private Jet Booked With A Stolen Card by SHOCK7(m): 6:04am On Jun 04, 2017
chinybelle:
angry
Hello chiny,looking nice.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Dammy Krane Posing In A Private Jet Booked With A Stolen Card by Kingbusssy(m): 7:48am On Jun 04, 2017
ANNOY:
So this is who we call "Celebrity". I pity our condition. They keep fooling us.

You got am
Celebrity indeed
Re: Photo Of Dammy Krane Posing In A Private Jet Booked With A Stolen Card by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 05, 2019
Not bad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss / Burial Of Chime Amaechina In Anambra. His Corpse Pictured (Video, Photos) / Etinosa Idemudia’s Second Marriage Crashes Less Than A Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.