Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,305 members, 7,881,126 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:03 PM

Yorubas Now Want Oduduwa, And Not Nigeria- Gani Adams - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Now Want Oduduwa, And Not Nigeria- Gani Adams (32463 Views)

Leader Of Yoruba Nation: "Yorubas Now Like Slaves" / Yorubas Now Blaming Igbos For Their Failed Revolution / PDP Convention: Why Are Yorubas Now Raising Sentiments With Fayose And FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubas Now Want Oduduwa, And Not Nigeria- Gani Adams by seyenko(m): 11:28am On Jun 03, 2017
what nonsense is this attention seeking stark illiterate talking about?

osinbanjoisaliar:

www.dailypost.ng/2017/06/03/yoruba-people-now-want-oduduwa-nation-gani-adams/
Re: Yorubas Now Want Oduduwa, And Not Nigeria- Gani Adams by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 03, 2017
Islamic what? Lightning strike you as u raise your nyash to say allah akbar this ramadan. Goat.
MicroBox:
If Gani Adams and Co
would agree to name the south west, The Islamic Republic of Oduduwa, then let the agitation begin else ... All na trash.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Now Want Oduduwa, And Not Nigeria- Gani Adams by seyenko(m): 11:32am On Jun 03, 2017
and you think self determination without general change in leadership and followership attitude in the present day nigeria will work when you breakup?

jjjjj2017:

real Yoruba are on naialand and I'm one of them, I'm in full support of self determination & have never attacked ipob. as far as am concerned, Nigeria unity will never benefit he common man
Re: Yorubas Now Want Oduduwa, And Not Nigeria- Gani Adams by Diesel1(m): 11:32am On Jun 03, 2017
ColonelDrake:
Yeeeeboes are so pained that Yorubas are not supporting buadruuuug..Biafdruf is useless without the SW supporting it. poo on biadrugff
what's this saying

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Now Want Oduduwa, And Not Nigeria- Gani Adams by Diesel1(m): 11:32am On Jun 03, 2017
ColonelDrake:
Yeeeeboes are so pained that Yorubas are not supporting buadruuuug..Biafdruf is useless without the SW supporting it. poo on biadrugff
what's this one saying

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Now Want Oduduwa, And Not Nigeria- Gani Adams by johnjay4u2u(m): 11:33am On Jun 03, 2017
Who made him our mouthpiece?
Re: Yorubas Now Want Oduduwa, And Not Nigeria- Gani Adams by omobabaonibaba(m): 11:33am On Jun 03, 2017
DocHMD:
Lol! grin grin

You mean the ewedu anti-Biafrans on social media or the ones yet to migrate from sudan or fall from heaven?

Abeg clarify!

u dey mind the yeye man. no one is leaving Nigeria. the Biafra that attempt to leave during civil war end up being wasted. same with 2015/2016 which turned the hero of Biafra into eastern pope

we need to go for restructuring, and high tolerance of one another

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Now Want Oduduwa, And Not Nigeria- Gani Adams by ipodstinks: 11:33am On Jun 03, 2017
DocHMD:
Lol! grin grin

You mean the ewedu anti-Biafrans on social media or the ones yet to migrate from sudan or fall from heaven?

Abeg clarify!
No, the nsala poo eater anti Yoruba,land grabber, developers.

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Now Want Oduduwa, And Not Nigeria- Gani Adams by shininglight78(m): 11:35am On Jun 03, 2017
What then are you waiting for.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Now Want Oduduwa, And Not Nigeria- Gani Adams by ipodstinks: 11:35am On Jun 03, 2017
osinbanjoisaliar:
lagos and the entire southwest will be part and parcel of biafra either by free will or by force. Tinubu, oba lil wayne and anyone who cannot bear to live with reality when it happens, is free to jump into the lagoon
Which Biafra?, the one in mercury or the one in Neptune?

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Now Want Oduduwa, And Not Nigeria- Gani Adams by dragonking2: 11:36am On Jun 03, 2017
jjjjj2017:

real Yoruba are on naialand and I'm one of them, I'm in full support of self determination & have never attacked ipob. as far as am concerned, Nigeria unity will never benefit he common man
I am telling you. This sham unity is hindering growth and progress

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Now Want Oduduwa, And Not Nigeria- Gani Adams by galaxy2020(m): 11:38am On Jun 03, 2017
Them get liver? na only mouth, nothing else...

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Now Want Oduduwa, And Not Nigeria- Gani Adams by gozie112(m): 11:39am On Jun 03, 2017
Afonjas is full of confusion

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Now Want Oduduwa, And Not Nigeria- Gani Adams by Nobody: 11:40am On Jun 03, 2017
i prefer a separate yoruba country.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Now Want Oduduwa, And Not Nigeria- Gani Adams by ipodstinks: 11:40am On Jun 03, 2017
SHAKABOOM:
See this AFONJA man oo..You think say the movement na for Lilly liverd men wey get one ball..Where you dey since?I know the reason why you just wan join the fight, any ibo man wey get vision suppose know..
AFONJAS are EVIL WICKED souls.
Angel nsala eater. Read this, it is your atrocities.
If they fail to give us Biafra, Somalia will
look like a paradise compared to what will
happen to that zoo. It is a promise, it is a
pledge and it is also a threat to them.
“If they do not give us Biafra, there will be
nothing living in that very zoo they call
Nigeria; nothing will survive there, I can
assure you,” -Mazi Nnamdi Kanu (Commander IPOB and Director of Radio Biafra.
Now who is evil? Chest beater.

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Now Want Oduduwa, And Not Nigeria- Gani Adams by hollowpot15684(m): 11:41am On Jun 03, 2017
what they make me feel is that this country can never settle unless there is restructuring or division.

But this is what I feel: let us continue to apply every wisdom which it need to manage the nation as a whole. Believe me, the disadvantages of a divided country is far more than its gain. people look more and see less, that is where the problem is.

I don't really know the people they call igbos, Hausa or Yorubas, all I know are people who need to think and depend on each other..
Re: Yorubas Now Want Oduduwa, And Not Nigeria- Gani Adams by jstbeinhonest(m): 11:42am On Jun 03, 2017
This is a Joke and even the Biafrans celebrating on this thread know it. The Yorubas would remain in Nigeria and would continue to enjoy the dividends of One Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Now Want Oduduwa, And Not Nigeria- Gani Adams by Edopesin: 11:43am On Jun 03, 2017
Edopesin:
This Country Isn't Stable Anymore Every Minority And Majority Ethnic Group Want A Say That They Are Nt Given! If Nigeria Divides Its 4 The Better ( But Na The North Go Suffer Am Pass )

Meanwhile "Like" If U Want Nigeria To Divide "Share" If U Believe In One Nigeria

so na only me share
i cant beliv dis

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Now Want Oduduwa, And Not Nigeria- Gani Adams by okoloto: 11:44am On Jun 03, 2017
make the f-u-la-nis no here this one ooooo. Ask why 98% or yoruba obas are muslims....maybe they wast another recolomization.....bunch of cowards[b][/b][color=#990000][/color]

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Now Want Oduduwa, And Not Nigeria- Gani Adams by maximilano: 11:44am On Jun 03, 2017
Nbote:

U want to talk of sentiments and prejudice? What role did d "real" Yorubas play wen Biafra war was fought? What had been their stand all along wen d MASSOB and IPOB agitation resurfaced again. What moral justification do those "real" Yorubas have to now want secession?
So you want them to champion your cause....lol

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Now Want Oduduwa, And Not Nigeria- Gani Adams by okoloto: 11:44am On Jun 03, 2017
make the f-u-la-nis no here this one ooooo. Ask why 98% or yoruba obas are muslims....maybe they wast another recolomization.....bunch of cowards

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Now Want Oduduwa, And Not Nigeria- Gani Adams by Misterdhee1(m): 11:45am On Jun 03, 2017
Who gave this one the right to speak for the Yoruba nation. Obviously, he is still suffering from the aftermath of his paymaster's defeat in 2015. grin.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Now Want Oduduwa, And Not Nigeria- Gani Adams by akinszz: 11:47am On Jun 03, 2017
sooner or later Nigeria will be divided, that's the basic truth.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Now Want Oduduwa, And Not Nigeria- Gani Adams by seguntijan(m): 11:49am On Jun 03, 2017
Igbos govern the South-East States, Yorubas govern the South-West States, Ijaws, Urhobo, Efik etal govern the South-South, Hausa, Fulani, Tiv, Ebira, Igala, Jukun, Langtang et al govern the diverse Northern States.
It is not the Yorubas that populate the South-Eastern States house of Assemblies and it is not Ibos that populate Northen State House of Assemblies. All Governors who have governed and still govern each State across Nigeria are all indigent to the respective States.
If each region desires to know who's responsible for the State of their regions and States, they should publicly install large mirrors and look into it instead of always going into frenzies of delusion.
Delusion is the same thing that makes someone who earns N400k monthly without savings think he'd actually save if he earns N1.2m. Delusion is what makes a dirty and unhygienic self contain resident think he or she will become hygienic and neat when a two bedroom or dublex becomes his. Delusion is what makes a woman think marriage or having children will change a promiscuous man. Delusion is what made South Sudan think it will be better off.........

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas Now Want Oduduwa, And Not Nigeria- Gani Adams by maximilano: 11:49am On Jun 03, 2017
Edopesin:
This Country Isn't Stable Anymore Every Minority And Majority Ethnic Group Want A Say That They Are Nt Given! If Nigeria Divides Its 4 The Better ( But Na The North Go Suffer Am Pass )

Meanwhile "Like" If U Want Nigeria To Divide "Share" If U Believe In One Nigeria
This is one big mistake most people make by saying the North will suffer. The bulk of what you eat comes from the north, we all knew what happened when tomato scarcity occurred. You think they don't want out too, they're only waiting for the right time.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Now Want Oduduwa, And Not Nigeria- Gani Adams by ipodstinks: 11:50am On Jun 03, 2017
chubbygal:
Ewedu republic!
Prefer that to this one that one can't differentiate from human poo.

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Now Want Oduduwa, And Not Nigeria- Gani Adams by maximilano: 11:52am On Jun 03, 2017
Benekruku:
Who is the glorified tout called Gani Adams who believe he is a mouth piece for the Yoruba's

The thug better stay put in his thuggery empire and allow sane people to talk.
He's a carpenter and he's speaking for his pocket ever since his pipeline security contract was canceled.
Re: Yorubas Now Want Oduduwa, And Not Nigeria- Gani Adams by mekusa12: 11:52am On Jun 03, 2017
Well we the Niger Deltas we are still observing no comments for now.
Re: Yorubas Now Want Oduduwa, And Not Nigeria- Gani Adams by ipodstinks: 11:52am On Jun 03, 2017
Butterworth:
The EFFECT of HYDRAULIC.

Taking overdose of it is bad for your system
Incomparable to this LUBRCANT.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Now Want Oduduwa, And Not Nigeria- Gani Adams by akinszz: 11:53am On Jun 03, 2017
chubbygal:
Ewedu republic!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Honours Airport Cleaner Who Returned Lost Bag / Ize-iyamu Goes For Thanksgiving After Edo Election (Photos) / Wike Sacks Princewill Chike For Hosting Programme Without Permission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.