Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,122 members, 7,887,246 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:04 AM

I Can Give You A Clear View And Understanding Of Fact SMS Shortcode - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Can Give You A Clear View And Understanding Of Fact SMS Shortcode (466 Views)

Practical Tips For Setting Up A Clear Text Structure Fo SEO / Youtube Channel With 1k+ Subscriber,47k+ Organic View And Monetization(SOLD) / Real Time Earning Through SMS Shortcode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can Give You A Clear View And Understanding Of Fact SMS Shortcode by zetosms(m): 10:06am On Jun 03, 2017
Esteemed Friend,
Trust you had a wonderful time within this past month. It's always a please meeting you at this first moments.
Did you know that most Nigerians today can boast of a million naira simply as a result of strategies that worked.

Do you also know that shortcode business is more of what people think it were. Yes i said? it is obvious that a lot of people actually misuse it just because they are so curios about money involved. Today I'm bringing in a clear view and understanding of the fact that today recognized institutions uses shortcode to generate extra income for themselves which individuals are not left out.

Take for instant you see a message like this in your phone(Do you have any form of pains, illness, feel free to chat with a doctor on any health issues, and get fast response. Text Dr. to....57899) or Do you want to get latest trends on Nollywood Movies, Send Movies to 67543. Remember Sender Make N100 in each of the subscribers response, according to the policy of NCC. Looking at this shortcode one may just stare at it in the first place but surely will not delete it, off course 10% will never go true it depending on his health condition but imagine someone who is down to sick but has no opportunity to see a doctor, what do you think he/she will do...yea your instinct may be the best here.

My esteemed friend join this amazing trend as its money spinner after oil and gas, only when you are equipped with the necessary tips to make you outstanding among weak competitors.

Please visit our website for more information and setups.
At: http://zetosms.com/index.php/shortcode-setup

Best Regards

Re: I Can Give You A Clear View And Understanding Of Fact SMS Shortcode by Jmodel: 6:46pm On Jun 07, 2017
Am personally looking for faulty sim that send Sms without credit. I don't mind if d sim can't make calls.
My location is Lagos & am willing to pay.
Re: I Can Give You A Clear View And Understanding Of Fact SMS Shortcode by Jmodel: 6:46pm On Jun 07, 2017
Am personally looking for faulty sim that send Sms without credit. I don't mind if d sim can't make calls.

My no is 08131360160
Re: I Can Give You A Clear View And Understanding Of Fact SMS Shortcode by zetosms(m): 3:04pm On Jun 08, 2017
Jmodel:

My no is 08131360160

Ok, Please we don't offer such service
kindly contact network providers for advice

Kind Regards

(1) (Reply)

Okay / A Must Read: Exclusive Blogging Revelation By Gaurav Kumar / Need Active Nigerian Instagram/twiiter/facebook Account

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.