Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,217 members, 7,947,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 12:36 PM

So That's Why Colonel Gaddafi's Son Paid Beyoncé £1.2m For A Single Night's Work - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / So That's Why Colonel Gaddafi's Son Paid Beyoncé £1.2m For A Single Night's Work (6981 Views)

Eddy Montana 3million, Azadus 2.5million And Lord Of Ajasa 2m For Ojb Jezreel... / Kelly Rowland Was Jealous Of Beyoncé , 'Dirty Laundry ' Reveals / Beyoncé Single Ladies (put A Ring On It) African Remix! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

So That's Why Colonel Gaddafi's Son Paid Beyoncé £1.2m For A Single Night's Work by smile4kenn(m): 9:05pm On Jan 18, 2010
It's not everyone who can earn £1.2million for just one evening's work.

But when the 'employee' is one of the world's most popular singers - and she turns up dressed like this - then some may consider the fee to be well justified.

These are the first pictures of Beyoncé Knowles performing at a private party for Libyan leader Colonel Gaddafi's son Mutasim-Billah on New Year's Eve.

more pictures and details:
http://www.kennynaija.com/2010/01/pictures-of-beyonces-performance-for.html

Re: So That's Why Colonel Gaddafi's Son Paid Beyoncé £1.2m For A Single Night's Work by ofokaofoki: 6:21am On Jan 19, 2010
i think he paid for her dresses and the equipment, u know its expensive to ship a live band to libya, am happy gaddafi sons likes to party unlike some terroristing sons of other leaders. i think i like libya ,i like gaddafi and his son they get sense well well. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pls,wat's D Name Of D Congolese Artiste Dat Sang D Alhaji Song?someone Pls Help. / DOWNLOAD MP3: Timaya - Born To Win / FROM UGANDA : Rema - Deep In Love ( Sweeeet Music!!! )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.