Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,121 members, 7,900,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 01:51 AM

Obsessed Ronaldo Fan Spends Thousands To Look Like Him - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Obsessed Ronaldo Fan Spends Thousands To Look Like Him (581 Views)

Ronaldo Fan Photoshops Sudan Manager's FIFA Voting Slip / My Roomate Hates Me Because Am A Ronaldo Fan / Wimbledon Fan Spends 10 Months Recreating Center Court- Using 12,000 Toothpicks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obsessed Ronaldo Fan Spends Thousands To Look Like Him by tkgz(m): 1:39pm On Jun 03, 2017
That is obsessed fan Shanto Ronaldo from Denmark with his ultimate idol, Cristiano Ronaldo.

Not only did Shanta adopt the surname Ronaldo, he’s also spent thousands of dollars just to look
like Cristiano.

The 17 year old has also started copying Ronaldo’s fashion sense, including his hairstyle.
Shanta attends football matches and practices and then waits for hours outside just to get a
glimpse of his hero.

One day, he managed to take a photo with Ronaldo himself, who now knows him.

“My obsession for Cristiano is enormous. The reason I wanted to get a life like him is that he is rich, famous and living the life! I’ve met him for a couple of times and I can’t explain such a
fantastic person he is.

I waited every day at the Real Madrid training ground from 9am to 2pm just to see him .Now, he knows me it means every time I go to Madrid I can meet him, which I am so proud of.

I’m already planning my next trip which is very soon. He’s not just my passion, but he motivates me.

Some may think I’m crazy, but that’s the way I am. People tell me, ‘be yourself’ but I cannot be myself more than I am now.” he said

Source - www.sexng.info

1 Share

Re: Obsessed Ronaldo Fan Spends Thousands To Look Like Him by NwaAmaikpe: 1:40pm On Jun 03, 2017
That is the definition of loyalty stupidity
Re: Obsessed Ronaldo Fan Spends Thousands To Look Like Him by theodara001(f): 1:53pm On Jun 03, 2017
okay
Re: Obsessed Ronaldo Fan Spends Thousands To Look Like Him by dami2boi(m): 4:17pm On Jun 03, 2017
O boy you try, but the different is clear you no resemble am period. Thank you for my opinion

(1) (Reply)

Madrid Players Get €1.5 Million Each For Champions League Victory / Anthony Joshua-wladimir Klitschko Rematch May Happen In Nigeria / Man Loses 22-year-old Wife To Football ‘bet’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.