Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,413 members, 7,904,539 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 03:11 PM

NJC Recalls Six Judges Accused Of Corruption - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NJC Recalls Six Judges Accused Of Corruption (18962 Views)

Dino Melaye Mourns Majek Fashek, Recalls "Fire Go Burn All Your Enemies" Comment / Nigeria Recalls Ambassador To South Africa, Pulls Out Of World Economic Summit / NJC Advises Buhari To Retire Walter Onnoghen Compulsorily Over $1.7m Cash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NJC Recalls Six Judges Accused Of Corruption by porka: 12:06am On Jun 04, 2017
It's time for Itse Sagay and his unfortunate committee members to be slammed with a law suit for offering stupid advise that almost destroyed Nigeria's judiciary.

4 Likes

Re: NJC Recalls Six Judges Accused Of Corruption by kutchs: 12:11am On Jun 04, 2017
blacknp:
Pot calling kettle black,You are the one that is emotionally and intellectually empty, with a very poor sense of discretion,what does the National Judicial commission have to do with the federal government,ILLITERATE.?
I can't even make any sense of this thrash you penned as a response. Should you take time to understand what I wrote before you respond?

1 Like

Re: NJC Recalls Six Judges Accused Of Corruption by bionixs: 1:16am On Jun 04, 2017

1 Like

Re: NJC Recalls Six Judges Accused Of Corruption by Ericnrm(m): 1:33am On Jun 04, 2017
Tf? The so-called "circumstantial" evidence was pretty damning if you ask me. For heaven's sake after all the money found which is obviously not from their monthly income they still walked out smelling like roses....I'm ashamed of the judiciary and the whole legal process

2 Likes

Re: NJC Recalls Six Judges Accused Of Corruption by Splashme: 2:42am On Jun 04, 2017
aolawale025:
That's what happens when you "fight corruption" based on sentiments

1 Like

Re: NJC Recalls Six Judges Accused Of Corruption by Origin(f): 5:27am On Jun 04, 2017
How can you prosecute your own self. That in itself is corruption.

The NJC shouldn't even consider cases like this and should be handled by maybe Senate.
Re: NJC Recalls Six Judges Accused Of Corruption by madas1086: 5:33am On Jun 04, 2017
[quote author=deantimes post=57155783][/quote]
common. sense should tell you that you are your generation are made to suffer buhaari had already achieved a lot in life but what about you. I doubt whether you will even be able build a room apartment in life.
Re: NJC Recalls Six Judges Accused Of Corruption by mu2sa2: 5:45am On Jun 04, 2017
greatest31:

accused you said but not convicted
When an accused is before any of them, they must discharge him/her. What's good for them is also good for others.
Re: NJC Recalls Six Judges Accused Of Corruption by Bobby808: 5:45am On Jun 04, 2017
Splashme:
Fooolish DSS and EFCC that only want publicity but won't do their homework well
What do you expect when their head Buhari himself is stark and dumnest person?

2 Likes

Re: NJC Recalls Six Judges Accused Of Corruption by Bobby808: 5:47am On Jun 04, 2017
doctokwus:
Corruption fight is turning to a joke and people coming to realize it av started going back to acting their old ways.
Buhari set out to fight corruption but throughout his 12yrs of seeking the presidency,he never had or even thought of a strategy to achieve it.
So if it's not d Senate ridiculing him,its his own cabinet or appointees,or d police,party members and now d judiciary has joined suit.
best post this weekend

1 Like

Re: NJC Recalls Six Judges Accused Of Corruption by PeaceGord: 5:48am On Jun 04, 2017
I still remember the stupid gworo chewing, illiterate, Hausa DSS spokesman mumbling some balderdash about "sting ofration" in his Islamic Sambisan accent on TV.

Now after the circus show, what!

Devil go dey strike Buhari and his ilk till they learn to be free from vindictiveness!

Ptua!

I spit on Buhari!

1 Like

Re: NJC Recalls Six Judges Accused Of Corruption by Bobby808: 5:52am On Jun 04, 2017
dodelight:
Zombies will hate this thread like truth and the rule of law.
They are like oh my God why is the Buhari foolish government always showing this high degree of foolishness. How long do we defend them

3 Likes

Re: NJC Recalls Six Judges Accused Of Corruption by adeniyisamuel59(m): 5:57am On Jun 04, 2017
Nigeria judiciary is nothing but mouth piece of the corrupt.
Re: NJC Recalls Six Judges Accused Of Corruption by Ade3000yrs(m): 6:14am On Jun 04, 2017
go to farm
Re: NJC Recalls Six Judges Accused Of Corruption by jaafree: 6:22am On Jun 04, 2017
Seriously if this is true then I give up on nigeria
Re: NJC Recalls Six Judges Accused Of Corruption by Bobby808: 7:06am On Jun 04, 2017
Paperwhite:
After all the frenzy media trials,smearing of their names,damage of their homes,but with no provable conviction? May it never be well with the NBA president,DSS,APC government & their herded zombies.Fighting corruption my foot.
Amen this sunday morning. All those apc people who are very blind tribally, who wants those manority tribes. All those who feel they can oppress those small ethnic tribes, all those who indulge in causing all kinds of division by openly oppressing others, all those who say whose other people are there afterall we can freely do whatever we feel, we have the number to do what ever we want. All those who consistently refused to allow all the headquarters of all the multinationals to move to the areas of operations thereby pushing down their state economies while they are dancing every minutes. All those most powerful liers who are happy deceiving the gullibles etc etc etc. will remain restless. just yestrerday, a very powerful tribal tv station, Tibubu's TVC sacked over one hundred of its staffers thus showing that all is not well yet Buhari apc members will never agree that all is not well yet people are dying. They keeping telling lies, deceivng people. It will never be well with you people.
My once big plantation farm is almost gone due to open thiefing because we cannot hire the police or shot the boys, yet apc will continue to tell lies that every thing is fine. All my flat have been vacated because they cannot pay them. They have all moved to interior villages, yet apc will tell us everthing is fine. It will never be well with you people. Amen Idiots. Serious times requires serious response. I may be banned, no problem. I am very very angry.
If na another president dey go rest for UK, apc members would killed such person.

2 Likes

Re: NJC Recalls Six Judges Accused Of Corruption by Nengak: 7:41am On Jun 04, 2017
Chaii, where is check & balance?
Re: NJC Recalls Six Judges Accused Of Corruption by bizzibodi(m): 7:44am On Jun 04, 2017
if na poorman dey found all this money 4 him house jail is sure.
Re: NJC Recalls Six Judges Accused Of Corruption by hardywaltz(m): 8:23am On Jun 04, 2017
Juciano1:
Wow! Babachir would have been dead now...
Yes his own will be very easy coz he will be forced to eat grass only for one week.

1 Like

Re: NJC Recalls Six Judges Accused Of Corruption by Konskott(m): 8:45am On Jun 04, 2017
Until proven guilty, they remain innocent, abi?
Re: NJC Recalls Six Judges Accused Of Corruption by klax(m): 10:27am On Jun 04, 2017
Very good development I love this God bless NJC very good I love the way shamed cowards called EFCC and DSS plus Buhari their boss. You can just wake up and be arresting people without doing your good homework to really ascertain if the allegation were mere image smashing or truth.

DSS,EFCC now turned sadam hussein republican demons in Nigeria soil. Please let Buhari just remain in UK he is of no use here any longer. A man who could not reason within his fingers making useless decision playing smart for people to say oh he is fighting corruption my foot, is this how to fight corruption

I know his zombies will be crying right now una go hear am 2019 payback is loading like thunder keep watching all apc's will have no.option than to pack out of Nigeria because the payback will be too brutal I swear.
Re: NJC Recalls Six Judges Accused Of Corruption by kutchs: 1:01pm On Jun 04, 2017
bizzibodi:
if na poorman dey found all this money 4 him house jail is sure.
Which money did they find?
Re: NJC Recalls Six Judges Accused Of Corruption by inspiredlegal: 1:46pm On Jun 04, 2017
[color=#770077][/color]
hardywaltz:
Zoo
Same Judiciary that found Ibori innocent.
PMB it's u I blame instead of dealing ruthlessly with all these corrupt thieves (a bullet to the back of their skulls) u decided to use due process.
because they have no good attorney general, which is still the presidency fault anywhere. Having such amount of money at home is not only questionable but a contravention of money laundering Act and code of conduct for civil servants.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate Swears In Victor Umeh As Anambra Central Senator (Photos) / The Exchanges Between Sam Omatseye, Paul Ibe And El-Rufai / Reps Pass Confidence Vote On Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.