Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,415 members, 7,901,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 02:52 AM

I Can See Through Your Thighs - Fan Slams Moyo Lawal Over Sexy Picture - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Can See Through Your Thighs - Fan Slams Moyo Lawal Over Sexy Picture (852 Views)

Fans Slam Moyo Lawal Over Cleavage-Baring Photo / OAP Lolo 1 Breaks Silence Following Severe Trashing Received Over ‘sexy’ Photo / Lady Blasts Omotunde Adebowale-David Over Sexy Instagram Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can See Through Your Thighs - Fan Slams Moyo Lawal Over Sexy Picture by winkmart: 5:32pm On Jun 03, 2017
The actress on her Instagram page: https://www.instagram.com/moyolawalofficial/?hl=en , shared a super sexy photo of herself in a short yellow dress looking intently into the camera with the caption:

I hear the eyes are the window to the soul .... Can you see through my eyes that I love you

Perhaps hoping for some really great comments, she got the exact opposite as some followers called her names.

Read some of the comments below:
dongoldemidon: Nice short
uchemurphymartins: Dis yoruba girl one u go open toto down in the name of snapping celebrity pix #keepreal
caprienco: Nija babes sha......and they will be saying men aren't respecting them. #Shit.
lahwie_: I can see through your thighs...
arc_charleshenry: I love ur butt
glamour247_: Dose legs 're hoit
chizzy_da_queen: Ur make up is too scary especially ur contact lense.

[img]https://1.bp..com/-OFihLGKLfWs/WTLjvGTxJkI/AAAAAAAARug/pFMadwqglsQ_9lkXAehSWb-7y-l6fZiWQCLcB/s640/screencapture-instagram-p-BU2K9ScAoRt-1496507273297.png[/img]

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/06/i-can-see-through-your-thighs-fans-slam.html

lalasticlala
Re: I Can See Through Your Thighs - Fan Slams Moyo Lawal Over Sexy Picture by winkmart: 5:33pm On Jun 03, 2017
Re: I Can See Through Your Thighs - Fan Slams Moyo Lawal Over Sexy Picture by auntysimbiat(f): 5:37pm On Jun 03, 2017
Hmmm.... Flaunting for dem sugar daddies n dem apostles
Re: I Can See Through Your Thighs - Fan Slams Moyo Lawal Over Sexy Picture by Blakjewelry(m): 5:42pm On Jun 03, 2017
The problem is not with the thigh, but with eyes that can't stay off em , can't blame them though the the thing is glassy
Re: I Can See Through Your Thighs - Fan Slams Moyo Lawal Over Sexy Picture by Seeker17(m): 5:51pm On Jun 03, 2017
Mchteeeeew
Re: I Can See Through Your Thighs - Fan Slams Moyo Lawal Over Sexy Picture by IdeyFindWife: 6:33pm On Jun 03, 2017
Which thigh? Wey the thigh? Her mood-killing lost-puppy look with those cross-eyes made my d!ck cringe!

Hope she's not epileptic .

Imagine this one giving you head all tied up to the bedpost and bam! she goes into epileptic seizure shocked in the process, "arrgghhh Lawd, dis can't be real"!

(1) (Reply)

Davido Meets With Legendary Wyclef Jean In Jamaica During His Live Show(pic,vid) / Nollywood Actress Iyabo Ojo Share Throwback Picture Of Her / So Uche Jombo Woke Up This Morning And Decided To Make A Fool Of Herself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.