Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,423 members, 7,881,552 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:38 PM

A Handshake With Nnamdi Kanu Healed Me - A Pro Biafran - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Handshake With Nnamdi Kanu Healed Me - A Pro Biafran (347 Views)

Police Arrest 100 Pro-Biafran Supporters In Bayelsa / Aisha Buhari In A Handshake With Queen Elizabeth II / “Nnamdi Kanu Disappointed Me” – Pro-Biafran Activist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Handshake With Nnamdi Kanu Healed Me - A Pro Biafran by Naijainfoshare(m): 5:59pm On Jun 03, 2017
A viral story making rounds on Social Media claims a handshake with the Biafra leader, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu healed one of his followers of stomach pains.

The story shared on Facebook by one Engr Valentine Zimuzo Odogwu reads;

“My Handshake with Mazi Nnamdi Kanu (Nwachineke) today!!!. Minutes ago my great town ozzuh villa, Umunnachi hosted the Prophet of biafra land. He took time to greet both the elders and youths present. One of the youths who also had a handshake with the Prophet, confirmed that his stomach pains of about two months disappeared immediately. Biafran restoration seems closer than ever. All hail Nnamdi Kanu”.

go to http://www.naijainfoshare.com.ng/2017/06/a-handshake-with-nnamdi-kanu-healed-me.html

(1) (Reply)

Triumphing Against All Odds: Anambra's Security Story / New Bill Won’t Lead To Fuel Price Hike — Saraki / 55 Govt Officials, Businessmen Diverted N1.35 Trillion From 2006-2013 – Sagay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.