Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,145 members, 7,922,811 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 01:13 PM

Do Women Hate Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Women Hate Sex? (975 Views)

The Number One Thing Women Hate The Most About Sex / The / See Why I Hate Sex Suddenly. (her Pvsyy Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Women Hate Sex? by famagusta(m): 6:24pm On Jun 03, 2017
Men don't hide their feelings when it comes getting intimate or demanding sex from women, but the same cannot be said of women. Do they love and crave and enjoy sex like men do? If yes, then why the pretense about it?
Re: Do Women Hate Sex? by Splinz(m): 6:26pm On Jun 03, 2017
famagusta:
Men don't hide their feelings when it comes getting intimate or demanding sex from women, but the same cannot be said of women. Do they love and crave and enjoy sex like men do? If yes, then why the pretense about it?

You may have to consult Ifa to get the answer.

Re: Do Women Hate Sex? by benzene00: 6:27pm On Jun 03, 2017
jamb qwestion
Re: Do Women Hate Sex? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 03, 2017
smh
Re: Do Women Hate Sex? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 03, 2017
Jobless fella
Re: Do Women Hate Sex? by famagusta(m): 6:35pm On Jun 03, 2017
Splinz:

You may have to consult Ifa to get the answer.
I guess Ifa would not speak for the ladies, they have to clear the air surrounding this topic by themselves.
Re: Do Women Hate Sex? by famagusta(m): 6:39pm On Jun 03, 2017
Tahrah:
smh
Why are you shaking your head? It seems you pretend about this in the public and then giggle and enjoy the experience behind closed doors. Typical Nigerian babe.
Re: Do Women Hate Sex? by famagusta(m): 6:40pm On Jun 03, 2017
princetunex:
Jobless fella
I will bet you are more more jobless than I am. If the topic does not appeal to you, just jump and pass and stop acting holy.

1 Like

Re: Do Women Hate Sex? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 03, 2017
famagusta:

I will bet you are more more jobless than I am. If the topic does not appeal to you, just jump and pass and stop acting holy.

You are so immature... What is in the topic to appeal to any sensible person? I am not acting holy and in fact I love sex but your immaturity is abysmal.
Re: Do Women Hate Sex? by famagusta(m): 6:59pm On Jun 03, 2017
princetunex:

You are so immature... What is in the topic to appeal to any sensible person? I am not acting holy and in fact I love sex but your immaturity is abysmal.
Clap for yourself, matured mugu.
Re: Do Women Hate Sex? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 03, 2017
famagusta:

Clap for yourself, matured mugu.

Ode tongue
Re: Do Women Hate Sex? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jun 03, 2017
Yes, Op. We women, all of us, hate sex. We hate it sooooo much. And we are honest and open about it. No pretense. So stop disturbing us with sex. Face your work.

1 Like

Re: Do Women Hate Sex? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jun 03, 2017
We like it, it's just not something that's always at the forefront of the brain. I can't look at a random guy & have sexual thoughts about him no matter how good looking he is. 1st an emotional connection must be established, then he transforms into a man in my eyes & the rest follows. Before that, you might as well be a girl because I won't see you that way or even think of you that way. I'm only speaking for myself though because I'm sure there're some girls that'll even let a shadow Bleep.
Re: Do Women Hate Sex? by NairalandCS(m): 7:10pm On Jun 03, 2017
ZarZar:
We like it, it's just not something that's always at the forefront of the brain. I can't look at a random guy & have sexual thoughts about him no matter how good looking he is. 1st an emotional connection must be established, then he transforms into a man in my eyes & the rest follows. Before that, you might as well be a girl because I won't see you that way or even think of you that way. I'm only speaking for myself though because I'm sure there're some girls that'll even let a shadow Bleep.

Re: Do Women Hate Sex? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jun 03, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Guys What Would You Do? Pic / There Are Three Kinds Of Men Out There / I Went To A Traditional Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.