Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,187 members, 7,907,205 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 05:48 AM

Would You Date Mama Gee? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Would You Date Mama Gee? (3965 Views)

Poll: Would You Date Mama Gee

Yes - she's awesome: 10% (10 votes)
Yes - cos i'd screw anything: 5% (5 votes)
I dey craze?: 30% (28 votes)
Not in a million years: 35% (32 votes)
Maybe: 17% (16 votes)
This poll has ended

Mama-gee Will You Marry Me! / I Love Mama-gee / Mama Gee, Im In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Date Mama Gee? by adagz01(m): 10:55am On Jan 19, 2010
mama gee pls comment on this issue.dont pretend u are not online,
Re: Would You Date Mama Gee? by ElRazur: 10:57am On Jan 19, 2010
Flavio:

@House

If I recall, Isn't she the one that created the threads "Why do Nigerian men have body odours", and "Why do Nigerian men have big heads"

Yes I think, so yeah we are all returning the favour. smiley

adagz 01:

mama gee pls comment on this issue.dont pretend u are not online,

She is banned I think. Besides, this thread is not asking for her opinions, but the opinions of others have about her. grin
Re: Would You Date Mama Gee? by adagz01(m): 11:09am On Jan 19, 2010
mama gee i repeat once again comment on this isseu dont pretend u are not online.motherfu.c.ke.rrrrrr
Re: Would You Date Mama Gee? by freezy(m): 11:26am On Jan 19, 2010
^^^
Ewww!

I'm so loving this thread!  cheesy Mama Gee's really in for it today. grin
Re: Would You Date Mama Gee? by Odunnu: 11:27am On Jan 19, 2010
When mama-gee go land,Elrazur,na u go carry d heat of her tongue.Me,I no follow o! Mama-gee wt her wahala
Re: Would You Date Mama Gee? by otukpo(f): 11:28am On Jan 19, 2010
:-x :-x
Re: Would You Date Mama Gee? by Teminio: 11:32am On Jan 19, 2010
This Mama Gee is really a star. You mean all these responses on one person. She is getting all the attention has intended, kudos to you!
Re: Would You Date Mama Gee? by NnamdiN: 11:32am On Jan 19, 2010
Yes coz I'd screw anythang grin
Re: Would You Date Mama Gee? by sweetpie23: 11:37am On Jan 19, 2010
NnamdiN:

Yes coz I'd screw anythang grin
grin grin grin even monkey
Re: Would You Date Mama Gee? by ElRazur: 11:39am On Jan 19, 2010
Teminio:

This Mama Gee is really a star. You mean all these responses on one person. She is getting all the attention has intended, kudos to you!

It is called paying her back in her own coins. grin
Re: Would You Date Mama Gee? by oluite(f): 11:41am On Jan 19, 2010
geez shocked!!ease off guys!!
Re: Would You Date Mama Gee? by spikedcylinder: 11:43am On Jan 19, 2010
adagz 01:

mama gee i repeat once again comment on this isseu dont pretend u are not online.motherfu.c.ke.rrrrrr

She has commented on this thread na, her name is 'releaseme'.

I haven't seen any of her so called threads but I suggest no one should take her seriously. She's just messing about and having fun, I presume.

This is the best description of her I have seen on nl:

mohawkchic:

I dont think its really about how many posts you generated or topics you opened! It's about how interactive,engaging the topic is!!
~Here's something to consider when you start new topics,try to make them more engaging than  your usual one line statements  "They are the Best" "Here Are Some Blouses"

Take a chill pill, y'all. cheesy
Re: Would You Date Mama Gee? by kieskies(m): 11:47am On Jan 19, 2010
nooooooooooooo God how can u guys be so rotten, Person mama
Re: Would You Date Mama Gee? by Ben13: 11:52am On Jan 19, 2010
^^^lol
Re: Would You Date Mama Gee? by adagz01(m): 11:53am On Jan 19, 2010
back to the question,i think i can screw her but with my eyes closed.just 4 compensation, grin
Re: Would You Date Mama Gee? by santanovva(m): 11:56am On Jan 19, 2010
Mama Gee speaks:  angry angryALL of you are in serious poo, wait till I come back, I'll give you guys unprecedented combos that would ensure  you remain knocked-out and speechless for the rest of your NAIRALAND LIFE!

grin grin

I speak: Mama Gee, sorry, I LUFF you! grin wink
Re: Would You Date Mama Gee? by ElRazur: 12:05pm On Jan 19, 2010
Don't insult me. I won't date such a woman. Yuck.
Re: Would You Date Mama Gee? by THEAMAKA(f): 12:07pm On Jan 19, 2010
wow!! isn't attacking a NL against the rules? why is this on the front page so everyone can come and ridicule mama-gee? hasn't she had enough? does this even make any sense?
what a way to hide it under such a title.
really sad, the hypocrisy.
Re: Would You Date Mama Gee? by nana(f): 12:12pm On Jan 19, 2010
Poor woman
Re: Would You Date Mama Gee? by adagz01(m): 12:15pm On Jan 19, 2010
@big rod,im damm sure,just to taste what u hav tested so i can tell my own xperience.U MEAN SEUNN HAS ALSO TESTED THE KOKO? grin
Re: Would You Date Mama Gee? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jan 19, 2010
I understand Mama Gee isn't everybody's cup of tea but surely this thread goes against the rules and regulations of Nairaland.

Like Amaka said, how on earth this made the front is mind-boggling.

Obviously, an Admin, Super MOD or a MOD put it up there and then changed the title.

Hypocrisy? deceit? double standard??
You make the call.
Re: Would You Date Mama Gee? by iviix(m): 12:25pm On Jan 19, 2010
has anybodi seen what mamagee luks lyk?
Re: Would You Date Mama Gee? by THEAMAKA(f): 12:26pm On Jan 19, 2010
OMO IBO:

I understand Mama Gee isn't everybody's cup of tea but surely this thread goes against the rules and regulations of Nairaland.

Like Amaka said, how on earth this made the front is mind-boggling.

Obviously, an Admin, Super MOD or a MOD put it up there and then changed the title.

Hypocrisy? deceit? double standard??
You make the call.
GBAM!!!
in fact i reported this thread when it was first made, only for a super mod to add a poll and stick it on the first page with a "hidden" title. sad.
Re: Would You Date Mama Gee? by Wrex(m): 12:30pm On Jan 19, 2010
I think mama Gee is just having fun like u and i, she's cool but can be naughty sometimes,but i like her sha
Re: Would You Date Mama Gee? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 19, 2010
That 'Report to Moderator' link does not work.
Re: Would You Date Mama Gee? by sexybash(f): 12:36pm On Jan 19, 2010
No am not gay shocked
i do guys not girls
Re: Would You Date Mama Gee? by Bukittes(f): 12:36pm On Jan 19, 2010
It is not an issue, everyone around here can always come back like Jesus Christ at the click of a mouse.
Erazur or wats dat ur name, can we keep this focused? You might get at whoever and whatever you want but can u have some little respect and decency for Christ? RUBBISH POST IF U ASK ME!!!
Re: Would You Date Mama Gee? by Tonyet1(m): 12:37pm On Jan 19, 2010
Mama Gee? Is it the one on nollywood?
Re: Would You Date Mama Gee? by MyJoe: 12:41pm On Jan 19, 2010
THE AMAKA:

wow!! isn't attacking a NL against the rules? why is this on the front page so everyone can come and ridicule mama-gee? hasn't she had enough? does this even make any sense?
what a way to hide it under such a title.
really sad, the hypocrisy.

Thank you.
Re: Would You Date Mama Gee? by fynevicky: 12:45pm On Jan 19, 2010
noooo
Re: Would You Date Mama Gee? by adagz01(m): 12:47pm On Jan 19, 2010
@THE AMAKA,u are just trying 2 coverup 4 mama gee cos u know the next bomb(thread) will soon fall on u.mama gee≈THE AMAKA. grin
Re: Would You Date Mama Gee? by ruffrider(f): 2:37pm On Jan 19, 2010
You don't know anyone from meeting them on line. You just know their repersentive. I dislike it when a person get too touchy and emotional towards someone they have met onlin. We are just having fun, and plus it's something to do in your spare time. GOSH tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Where Is Orton? / Happy Birthday Missyhorlah / Drop Ur Bb Pin You Might Just Be Lucky To Meet Your Life Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.