Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,522 members, 7,888,663 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 12:24 PM

Why Igbos Never Blame Their Governors For Underdevelopment ?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Igbos Never Blame Their Governors For Underdevelopment ?? (546 Views)

Governor Ikpeazu Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Underdevelopment In Abia State / Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term / PDP Has Confirmed That Their Governors Have Deserted Them — Festus Keyamo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Igbos Never Blame Their Governors For Underdevelopment ?? by koladebrainiac(m): 6:55pm On Jun 03, 2017
I have noticed how IGBOS suddenly dump all their problems on the feet of Buhari .

Are they not the one who always vote for PDP in their various states?? Its so hard to see Governor in their state who has not completed the full 8years tenor .unlike in south west who always vote in governor according the his campaign manifestos

1 Like

Re: Why Igbos Never Blame Their Governors For Underdevelopment ?? by olujuwonj(m): 6:59pm On Jun 03, 2017
warris diswan saying....

meaningless!

2 Likes

Re: Why Igbos Never Blame Their Governors For Underdevelopment ?? by GrandGarcon: 7:00pm On Jun 03, 2017
Who told you we don't, was it not Theodore Orji that was stoned with sachet water in Aba when he eas governor? What of Okoroawsa, you people are the one supporting him, Obianor, the same thing, now with Biafra on the horizon we will withdraw from going to any elections, let us see how they plan rigging it.

3 Likes

Re: Why Igbos Never Blame Their Governors For Underdevelopment ?? by enemybulldozer(m): 7:02pm On Jun 03, 2017
koladebrainiac:
I have noticed how IGBOS suddenly dump all their problems on the feet of Buhari .

Are they not the one who always vote for PDP in their various states?? Its so hard to see Governor in their state who has not completed the full 8years tenor .unlike in south west who always vote in governor according the his campaign manifestos
Is that all?? Afonjas are frustrated I can see that now.

3 Likes

Re: Why Igbos Never Blame Their Governors For Underdevelopment ?? by DanseMacabre(m): 7:03pm On Jun 03, 2017
Yet again another rhetorical, divisive, senseless and nauseous question.

4 Likes

Re: Why Igbos Never Blame Their Governors For Underdevelopment ?? by greenermodels: 7:19pm On Jun 03, 2017
after the Hausa vs Yoruba clash at ife,only yorubas were arrested including an oba,they're still unjustly detained till today plus many other problems affecting the yorubas but you hardly see them agitate or discuss their problems rather they would be moving from one igbo thread to another spewing hatred over what is not their concern. a famous sage said that "an unexamined life is not worth living"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Igbos Never Blame Their Governors For Underdevelopment ?? by Unimaginable123: 7:21pm On Jun 03, 2017
koladebrainiac:

before I start with you south westerner, is voting in a man based on manifesto all and all? Aregbesola was vote in based on manifesto

2 Likes

Re: Why Igbos Never Blame Their Governors For Underdevelopment ?? by Cooly100: 7:23pm On Jun 03, 2017
koladebrainiac:

It is a shame that a full grown sissy like you don't know the difference between federal and state projects...If you knew you wouldn't be asking this dumb question...You practically don't know your left from your right...I pity you...Who posted this thrash for you? As you come across as semi-literate fellow....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Igbos Never Blame Their Governors For Underdevelopment ?? by Debatesmartly: 7:24pm On Jun 03, 2017
koladebrainiac:

Do the north hold their gorvernors accountable ?
Do nigerians in general hold their elected officials accountable ?
FOH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Igbos Never Blame Their Governors For Underdevelopment ?? by datibo1111: 7:33pm On Jun 03, 2017
Oga op, southeast is as developed as any part of Nigeria and under developed as any part of Nigeria. Away from Lagos, south west is extremely under developed.what the east lack is federal presence. We know how Stella odua was fought because of enugu international airport but they didn't succeed. Away from this you should be thinking more about your people, you have no business with the igbos

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

PEOPLE'S PRIMARIES 2019 - GOMBE / Ambode Suspends NURTW Activities In Oshodi Over Recent Violent Attacks / Why Is PMB Not Calling From London Again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.