Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,153 members, 7,916,377 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 10:06 PM

Governor Umahi To Receive Zik's Award On Good Governance - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Umahi To Receive Zik's Award On Good Governance (8432 Views)

Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka / Umahi To Osinbajo: South-East Governors Will Soon Unveil Security Outfit / A Nigerian Based In Turkey Dares Okorocha, Ikpeazu, Umahi To Visit Turkey. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Umahi To Receive Zik's Award On Good Governance by FKO81(m): 10:25pm On Jun 03, 2017
Nweze1986:
Gov. Umahi is set for the uncommon award:

Our able Governor, Engr. Deacon (Dr.) Chief David Nweze Umahi is ready to receive the prestigious Zik's award on good governance.

This will be happening in less than 48 hours from now in Victoria Island, Lagos.

Ebonyi people are happy as he is the only governor to receive such award from the entire South East,
Nigeria.

Congratulation Ezechinyere Ebonyi State.
Congratulations our Talk and do governor.
Congratulations Ome nke afuru n'anya.

Via Ebonyi Gist.
Op try verify news before you post, Gov Obiano was the first Southeast governor to receive the award

Re: Governor Umahi To Receive Zik's Award On Good Governance by CurrentSamuel(m): 10:50pm On Jun 03, 2017
Padiga:
it is rising potopoto.

Mtcheeew.

You cannot even insult well.
Lolz that guy is an oaf
Re: Governor Umahi To Receive Zik's Award On Good Governance by CurrentSamuel(m): 10:55pm On Jun 03, 2017
Igboblog:
A Journalist Was Beaten up inside a government house in Abakaliki and several media carried the story but up till now, Ebonyi state government has not released any report at least to tell their own side of the story. Or you want to tell me that the governor is not aware? I believe you are among his media team, please tell him to tell his own side of the story because the report is damaging the entire Ebonyi reputation. It's just an advise and don't take it personal because I don't even have time to start exchanging words with you.

You sound most like a fool...you should stop displaying your stupidity
Re: Governor Umahi To Receive Zik's Award On Good Governance by CurrentSamuel(m): 11:01pm On Jun 03, 2017
free2ryhme:

you dont know Nigeria history forget what you read
u are the biggest illiterate in this area

that was y u are quick to label zik your founding father
Who is your own founding Father Ode
Re: Governor Umahi To Receive Zik's Award On Good Governance by konkonbilo(m): 11:04pm On Jun 03, 2017
That guy no go fit sit down with that hin yansh o
Re: Governor Umahi To Receive Zik's Award On Good Governance by free2ryhme: 11:05pm On Jun 03, 2017
CurrentSamuel:

Who is your own founding Father Ode

keep asking okpotomu grin
Re: Governor Umahi To Receive Zik's Award On Good Governance by Igboblog: 6:18am On Jun 04, 2017
CurrentSamuel:

You sound most like a fool...you should stop displaying your stupidity
I sound like a fool but you are a fool. Warey
Re: Governor Umahi To Receive Zik's Award On Good Governance by riczy(m): 7:20am On Jun 04, 2017
Wats in d state,Wen mediocrity is been celebrated!!! Rubbish.
Re: Governor Umahi To Receive Zik's Award On Good Governance by prodekul(f): 7:57am On Jun 04, 2017
governor that cannot boast of electricity in his own village, contructing two story building inform of road construction.

If he can't develop his own village,I wonder ooooo.
reporting from uburu ohaozara
Re: Governor Umahi To Receive Zik's Award On Good Governance by OkoNDOoBo: 8:33am On Jun 04, 2017
but this governor village be like Idp camp
Re: Governor Umahi To Receive Zik's Award On Good Governance by FKO81(m): 9:21am On Jun 04, 2017
OkoNDOoBo:
but this governor village be like Idp camp
Better than Osogbo and Ado Ekiti

(1) (2) (Reply)

Electoral Bill: Fresh Controversy As Senate, Reps Approve Different Versions / Jonathan: There Will Be Credible Elections In 2023 / LP Disagrees As INEC Rejects Party’s Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.