Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,181 members, 7,880,682 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:04 AM

Cooking Gas Business Tips - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Cooking Gas Business Tips (556 Views)

I Want An Investor For A Cooking Gas Business / 10 Business Tips Every Entrepreneur Should Know / Edmark Business Tips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cooking Gas Business Tips by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jun 03, 2017
Gud day house, I am a graduate but I have no job at the moment and I want to venture into COOKING GAS BUSINESS (small scale), anybody with one or more tips should help me on how to go about it (the startup capital, feasibilty of the biz the risk and the PROFITABILITY)
Re: Cooking Gas Business Tips by MrCounselor: 1:26pm On Jun 04, 2017
Brector:
Gud day house, I am a graduate but I have no job at the moment and I want to venture into COOKING GAS BUSINESS (small scale), anybody with one or more tips should help me on how to go about it (the startup capital, feasibilty of the biz the risk and the PROFITABILITY)

We are aggregating a free membership hub that promotes various wares/services that can be rendered online, an e-money skills or services hub to other members at https:///E_Money_Hub

Whatever online biz you do (travel agent, data reselling, graphics designing, web devt, btc merchant), join us on telegram at https:///E_Money_Hub to display your wares at specific period in the day, free-of-charge.

Members will patronize you bcoz we shall verify your authenticity and astuteness to protect others.

You can join us and discuss it with others

(1) (Reply)

I Need Loan Urgently For House Rent / 9 Btc And 364 Waves Raised On First Day Of Pre I C O / China Is The Reason Why Bitcoin Is Crashing (read Full Details)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.