Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,840 members, 7,930,908 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 11:39 AM

Diamond Bank Interview. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Diamond Bank Interview. (1654 Views)

Zenith Bank Interview 2016 / Diamond Bank Interview / Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diamond Bank Interview. by blissfull(m): 3:38pm On Jan 31, 2007
One Lov,
Please, someone should help me with likely INTERVIEW Questions for Diamond Bank.
I wrote the test on the 29th/01/2007 @ Abuja.
God is aware of us.
Re: Diamond Bank Interview. by henconcept: 8:04pm On Jan 31, 2007
hi guys, i wrote the test in abuja too and passed. we were told about how it would look like but not teh questions. please help us oh.
Re: Diamond Bank Interview. by dgov(m): 8:40am On Feb 01, 2007
Blissfull, what is the nature of the test that you did in Abuja so that other people that are yet to do can know how it looks like.

Thanks
Re: Diamond Bank Interview. by segeealagb: 9:16am On Feb 01, 2007
i guys i also wrote the diamond tests. Is anyone aware of the date for the interview.
Re: Diamond Bank Interview. by mankevo(m): 1:16pm On Feb 01, 2007
smiley
Beloved Nairalanders!!!!!!!!!! I did mine at Oweri and passed.Now the task of geting helpful tips 4 the interview is on the top of my priority.Hence from my discovery one has 2 visit their Web site and try 2 know (CRAMME) all neccessary thing there and learn how 2 b composed in midst of panelists.

One also has 2 b able 2 market oneself and lots of other things .

So pls anyone wt additional info should help post it immediately.

BEST OF LUCK SOMEBODY IN JESUS NAME! aaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn cheesy
Re: Diamond Bank Interview. by nnecoco: 3:13pm On Feb 01, 2007
hi.
I wrote the test too and i passed. Am waiting for them to call me for interview, see u guys there

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies Via Recruitment Agencies / Access Bank Abuja Recruiting / Graduate Trainee Scheme (wapco)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.