Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,764 members, 7,875,921 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:05 AM

Another Attack On London Oh God What Is All This!? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Another Attack On London Oh God What Is All This!? (833 Views)

Armed Herdsmen Set Another Attack / Boko Haram Attack Kills 7 People In Another Attack / Have Mercy On Me Oh God by Apostle W.E Nwokeoma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Attack On London Oh God What Is All This!? by chineduemmao: 2:10am On Jun 04, 2017
embarassed Off all nights na today, why these terrorists no go allow our champions league celebration digest nahh?
embarassed embarassed na waa ooo

"[center] Holly Jones, a BBC reporter at London Bridge when the first incident happened, said a van had swerved off the road into a crowd of pedestrians.

Within minutes there were reports of a second incident at Borough Market on the south bank of the Thames. One cab driver said three men ran towards the market stabbing people - including a young girl - as they ran.

An eyewitness on London Bridge, told the BBC he saw three men stabbing people indiscriminately, shouting "this is for Allah" in a "rampage".

Police entered bars and restaurants in the Southwark area around 11pm and told customers to get down on the floor amid reports that the incident was still ongoing. People outdoors were told by yelling police officers to run from the area as the atmosphere turned to one of “hysteria”.

Shortly before midnight police said they were attending a third incident in the Vauxhall area.

British Transport Police said they were aware of reports of “multiple” casualties.
Before 1am Police confirmed the attacks at London Bridge and Borough Market were "terrorist incidents"

The attack comes less than a fortnight after the Manchester suicide bombing and just three months after a terrorist ploughed into pedestrians on Westminster Bridge before stabbing a policeman to death at Parliament.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/03/london-bridge-incident-armed-police-respond-several-people-mown/ [/center]"

Re: Another Attack On London Oh God What Is All This!? by myners007: 2:14am On Jun 04, 2017
Why?
Re: Another Attack On London Oh God What Is All This!? by Authoreety: 4:05am On Jun 04, 2017
Jehovah pls see ur people thru

Will there eva b peace again?
Re: Another Attack On London Oh God What Is All This!? by AroOkigbo(m): 4:31am On Jun 04, 2017
Authoreety:

Will there eva b peace again?

In their religion, this is called PEACE. grin
Re: Another Attack On London Oh God What Is All This!? by Mdaz(m): 5:13am On Jun 04, 2017
You can't be a muslim and b killing innocent ppl.....Even at war Islam clearly stated the rules to attack.
Re: Another Attack On London Oh God What Is All This!? by lajoshua: 8:44am On Jun 04, 2017
Mdaz:
You can't be a muslim and b killing innocent ppl.....Even at war Islam clearly stated the rules to attack.

Yeah right. please you people should say something else.

Why dont they call Buddha when they detonate their bombs. Why always Allahu Akbar!!

And before you tell me it's the west that is trying to paint Islam bad, the question I will ask you is why are there verses in the quran that support violence in whatever form.
I know you wouldn't answer my questions, you will ask questions back so suit yourself.
Re: Another Attack On London Oh God What Is All This!? by Mdaz(m): 6:26am On Apr 10, 2018
lajoshua:

Yeah right. please you people should say something else.

Why dont they call Buddha when they detonate their bombs. Why always Allahu Akbar!!

And before you tell me it's the west that is trying to paint Islam bad, the question I will ask you is why are there verses in the quran that support violence in whatever form.
I know you wouldn't answer my questions, you will ask questions back so suit yourself.
there r more killing verses in the bible than there is in the Quran

(1) (Reply)

Church Collapse: Reigners Bible Church ⛪ Is Back In Uyo (picture) / Buhari Arrives In New York For UN General Assembly | Photos / Brushing Of Teeth First Thing In The Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.