Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,414 members, 7,881,512 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:54 PM

And They That Lack Belief, Have Entered Their Rest - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / And They That Lack Belief, Have Entered Their Rest (290 Views)

A Thread Of My Questions To Vaxx on his religion - Yoruba Traditional belief / Is Atheism A Belief Or Lack Of Belief / I Think I'm Losing My Belief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

And They That Lack Belief, Have Entered Their Rest by Akiintom: 9:21am On Jun 04, 2017
AND THEY THAT LACK BELIEF, HAVE ENTERED THEIR REST

Acts of atheists 2:1-12

1. All thanks be unto Reason, who has always cause us to use our brains, by which we have come to know, how to both be rational and emotional.

2. To the homos, who are in fear induced "love" relationships, with Yahweh and Allah, i write.

3. Remember that you knew no Gods, when you were yet children, but your parents and environment, who were victims of assumptions of primitive and perplexed early men, began to feed your impressionable minds, with forced beliefs and worship of imaginary entity, named God.

4. Do you remember how you were rudely woken up, at the hour that you were savouring the sweet 5am sleep? Just to talk and sing to the imaginary God. You were also deceived, that the gods talks to you, via the book of tales.

5. Some of you go through this routine 5 times a day (what a possessive god you serve). At school and work place, you go through same routine (what a God hard in hearing you serve). Doesn't these repetitive emotional gymnastics, weary your minds?

6. Who has burdened your mind and body, with these needless and useless behavior? Don't you see that it's all illusion?

7. I speak now to the slaves of Yahweh. You probably have worked Monday to Saturday, and on Sunday like this, that you ought to give yourself the needed rest, you're off to the places where you'll both be mentally and physically drained.

8. You were told, because you believed Yahweh, you have entered into rest. Do you really understand what thou heareth?

9. The rest that was sold to you, is that mind, that's numbed with the illusion of a "miraculous intervention", in your affairs, by imaginary Yahweh.

10. That illusionary rest, gets a rude reality trash, when the "miraculous help", kept forever time of arrival. Many of you are now disillusioned, saying Yahweh has failed you.

11. To you skeptics and disillusioned, rejoice, again i say be glad, for you can now find rest, by putting your brains to work. Then shall your answers come, at the very time you want them.

12. Come unto me, all you that are bound by the illusion of "divine intervention", and you shall find true rest. Says Reason.

Cheers

#Epistole#

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today / How Many People Will Become Men Of God If Money Is Not Involve? / It's Happening Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.