Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,302 members, 7,881,111 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:45 PM

Lai Mohammed Needs A New Brain – Fani-kayode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed Needs A New Brain – Fani-kayode (321 Views)

"Abba Kyari Is Not Dead" - Femi Fani-Kayode Dismisses Rumours / Atiku Vs Buhari: APC Members Have ‘no Brain' – Fani-kayode Replies El-rufai / Lai Mohammed Needs A New Brain – Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Lai Mohammed Needs A New Brain – Fani-kayode by jcodez(m): 9:31am On Jun 04, 2017

Former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode, has told the current Minister of Information, Lai Mohammed, that he “needs a new brain”, after he gave reasons why the President Muhammadu Buhari-Federal Government, is flouting court orders regarding some high-profile cases.
Featuring on Osasu Show, Mohammed said the government was flouting court orders in the interest of national security .
“Every government will balance national security with human rights; every country in the world. It is the level of the balancing.
“As a government, I will balance national security against human rights; and then I will take a decision. Because there is security, there is stability, that the courts also exist.
“What I am saying (is) that the court has ruled but the court does not have the entire picture when it comes to national security. I am a lawyer too, therefore I have utmost respect for the judiciary,” Mohammed had said.
Fani-Kayode has now taken to his Twitter account to fire back at the Minister, saying this is not a military regime.
He wrote: “The assertion that govt. has the right to disobey court orders on grounds of nat. security is dangerous and false. Lie M. needs a new brain.
“He looks and sounds like a drunken monkey and garrulous chimpanzee when he says such things. This is a democracy and not a military regime!”
Re: Lai Mohammed Needs A New Brain – Fani-kayode by jcodez(m): 9:32am On Jun 04, 2017
Re: Lai Mohammed Needs A New Brain – Fani-kayode by Evablizin(f): 9:46am On Jun 04, 2017
Brain transplanting
Re: Lai Mohammed Needs A New Brain – Fani-kayode by Mynd44: 10:03am On Jun 04, 2017

(1)

Professionalism And Productivity / Nigeria’s Debt Rises By N7.1tn In Two Years / Judge Us Within Context - Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.