Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,373 members, 7,901,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 09:13 PM

He Wants To Meet God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / He Wants To Meet God (486 Views)

If You Were To Meet God One On One, What Would You Say? / Meet God / CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Wants To Meet God by LMandela(m): 10:21am On Jun 04, 2017
Hi Everyone... My name is Lucky

Lets assume Mandela is a muslim but slowly, he lost his faith, grew up in a 'chrislam' environment, so he has moderate ideas bout christainity and islam.

Now he is on the verge of totally giving up on religion but still believes in a Supreme Being above. He really wants to Meet God, not through anybody, direct contact, not like he physically wants to see God, he wants to feel God and also wants to know which way is right or is they no way?!

This is were u come in, assuming u have limited time, maybe 5, 10, 20, 40secs or a minute... What will you tell him?

Pls ur candid opinion and advice is needed.
Re: He Wants To Meet God by Afonjashapmouth: 10:23am On Jun 04, 2017
God works through signs and wonders, however testing God is different from seeking God. So let the subject consult God based on his intention. My opinion.
Re: He Wants To Meet God by latsy: 10:32am On Jun 04, 2017
Stories of meeting or feeling god are fantasies, you can't meet
a non-existing entity.
Re: He Wants To Meet God by LMandela(m): 1:47pm On Jun 04, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:
God works through signs and wonders, however testing God is different from seeking God. So let the subject consult God based on his intention. My opinion.
He Is Seeking God.
Re: He Wants To Meet God by LMandela(m): 1:50pm On Jun 04, 2017
latsy:
Stories of meeting or feeling god are fantasies, you can't meet
a non-existing entity.
You Don't Believe God Exists? Why? They Should Be A Reason, Right?
Re: He Wants To Meet God by LMandela(m): 2:43pm On May 07, 2018
Na wa o, nobody said anything in my absence, hmm

(1) (Reply)

T.b. Joshua: Murder In The Church - By Femi Fani-kayode / Do You Think You Are In Heaven Now Or Are You Hoping To Be In Heaven Someday? / ICAP 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.